Jerry Sandusky is a registered Republican

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Jerry Sandusky, the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who is facing a 40-count indictment on felony sex abuse charges, is a registered Republican, according to records from the Pennsylvania Department of State:

I know, I know: But given how quick some on the right can be to insinuate a connection between liberal ideology and appalling individual acts — remember Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners that the Times Square bomber was a registered Democrat?– I figured it was worth pointing out Sandusky’s status.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
You post something from last year and don't credit the author. Slewsie, even for you, this is pathetic. No, I take that back. This is as good as you are capable of doing.
Judge John Cleland

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 30, 2013
"longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who is facing a 40-count indictment on felony sex abuse"

You're an idiot. Sandusky was convivted and last October was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Says the spammer, child.... Jerry Sandusky, the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who GUILTY on felony sex abuse charges, is a registered Republican, according to records from the Pennsylvania Department of State:

I know, I know: But given how quick some on the right can be to insinuate a connection between liberal ideology and appalling individual acts — remember Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners that the Times Square bomber was a registered Democrat?– I figured it was worth pointing out Sandusky’s status.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Judge John Cleland wrote:
"longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who is facing a 40-count indictment on felony sex abuse"
You're an idiot. Sandusky was convivted and last October was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison.
"You're an idiot. Sandusky was convivted..."

Right wing nut irony & perfect ability TO MISS THE POINT !!!

"Hey rock, what did you "get" for question #4 ??? SILENCE ????"
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>"You're an idiot. Sandusky was convivted..."
Right wing nut irony & perfect ability TO MISS THE POINT !!!
"Hey rock, what did you "get" for question #4 ??? SILENCE ????"
Seek help
You are a broken individual
Judge John Cleland

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>"You're an idiot. Sandusky was convivted..."
Right wing nut irony & perfect ability TO MISS THE POINT !!!
"Hey rock, what did you "get" for question #4 ??? SILENCE ????"
You have no point.
Capt Crunch

Wickenburg, AZ

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Jerry Sandusky, the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who is facing a 40-count indictment on felony sex abuse charges, is a registered Republican, according to records from the Pennsylvania Department of State:
I know, I know: But given how quick some on the right can be to insinuate a connection between liberal ideology and appalling individual acts — remember Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners that the Times Square bomber was a registered Democrat?– I figured it was worth pointing out Sandusky’s status.
Pure drivel!
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who GUILTY on felony sex abuse charges"
Stupid Slewsie.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Says the spammer, child.... Jerry Sandusky, the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who GUILTY on felony sex abuse charges, is a registered Republican, according to records from the Pennsylvania Department of State:

I know, I know: But given how quick some on the right can be to insinuate a connection between liberal ideology and appalling individual acts — remember Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners that the Times Square bomber was a registered Democrat?– I figured it was worth pointing out Sandusky’s status.
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Seek help
you are a broken individual
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Seek hemp, tie a noose and use it....
anon

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwacker is a registered sex offender
ist

Duluth, MN

#15 Mar 31, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Reynolds

Democrat Mel Reynolds was first. I guess by your logic all democrats are pedophiles first right?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Seek hemp, tie a noose and use it....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Jerry Sandusky, the longtime Penn State defensive coordinator who is facing a 40-count indictment on felony sex abuse charges, is a registered Republican, according to records from the Pennsylvania Department of State:
I know, I know: But given how quick some on the right can be to insinuate a connection between liberal ideology and appalling individual acts — remember Rush Limbaugh telling his listeners that the Times Square bomber was a registered Democrat?– I figured it was worth pointing out Sandusky’s status.
This was actually my position, but lying seems right, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 24 min Earthling-1 32,981
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 6 hr goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 7 hr Billy 38
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 11 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 13 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]