Where were gun nuts ???

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Police captured a 19-year-old ethnic Chechen suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombings with his older brother after an intense day-long manhunt on Friday that closed down the city and turned a working-class suburb into a virtual armed camp.

The break in the case sent waves of relief and jubilation through Boston and the suburb of Watertown, where armored vehicles roamed the streets and helicopters flew overhead through the day. Residents and police officers cheered and clapped when the suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was caught after an exchange of gunfire with police.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Even in a world where most everything is poisoned by your dirty politics, the public could count on them doing their jobs.

God bless each and every first responder. God rest the souls of the ones who give their lives for the safety of others.
So Sad

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Slew/Bushwacker/MCSU: Now has gone even further off the deep end, if that's even possible.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Even in a world where most everything is poisoned by your dirty politics, the public could count on them doing their jobs.

God bless each and every first responder. God rest the souls of the ones who give their lives for the safety of others.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Apr 20, 2013
hy was the homeowner brave, but the cops who faced bomb and guns weren't ?? Oh right, you're a moron, who's being HUNG OUT TO DRY, by your pals.... LMAOROFU~!

Calling cops who face bullets anything BUT BRAVE, is the act of a completely COWARDLY LOSER !!!

Sit alone on your azz and play man, it's the only time folks don't point & laugh... LMAOROFU~!

Who's a boo boo baby ??

Yes, you are...

Cops faced gunfire and you call a smoker a hero ???

FU !!!
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 20, 2013
"hy?"
"boo-boo baby"

Gay Slewsie is slipping.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Why was the homeowner brave, but the cops who faced bomb and guns weren't ?? Oh right, you're a moron, who's being HUNG OUT TO DRY, by your pals.... LMAOROFU~!

Calling cops who face bullets anything BUT BRAVE, is the act of a completely COWARDLY LOSER !!!

Sit alone on your azz and play man, it's the only time folks don't point & laugh... LMAOROFU~!

Who's a boo boo baby ??

Yes, you are...

FU !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
"hy?"
"boo-boo baby"
Gay Slewsie is slipping.
Kind of sad to see the gradual descent into madness don't you think? On the other hand, in a clinical sort of way, it is also kind of interesting to see the progression of psychopathic decline.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 Apr 20, 2013
I see you're still cutting quotes. Can't teach and old dog new tricks and the old ones are BORING... Play big or go home, buggered boi....

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Apr 20, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of sad to see the gradual descent into madness don't you think? On the other hand, in a clinical sort of way, it is also kind of interesting to see the progression of psychopathic decline.
I'm sure you're qualified to write your BS, just like your pals are "investors, honest, & sober" ! LMAOROTFU~!

Hey, by your count,(& with moniker changes) you're the three stooges, NUCK NUCK NUCK !!!
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#20 Apr 21, 2013

Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Apr 21, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
3,000 union cops. 30 block area. The cops called a press conference to say the trail had gone dead and they could not find the kid. MASSIVE UNION FAILURE. Then one home owner saved the cops and told them where the kid was hiding.
Bushwhacker

Grantsburg, WI

#22 Apr 21, 2013
Dirty politiks is why day dont gib them Pasty Gray White Bois the Needle!

They was Teebaggers ya know.

I know cause Wred reamer toll me soo, in a Pillo Talk!
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#23 Apr 22, 2013

P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Apr 22, 2013
A devil worshipper thanking God, imagine that!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#25 Apr 22, 2013
"Paranoia, Big Destroy'a"

Watching the Psychotic Racist, Bigoted Homophobe, squirm as she attempts to suck up to Authority is about the funniest thing I have seen on Topix.

He/She/It "feels" that NOBODY will know about her hatred for all thing good....Like Marines, Babies, Families, America, Manhood, Charity, Sacrifice, and Good Will among People.

The Freak now has taken to thanking Barry Soetoro's Police State for their good work! LMAOROFL!~Fu.

I hope He/She/It soon passes from this Personality onto a new one.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 22, 2013
Why was the homeowner brave, but the cops who faced bomb and guns weren't ?? Oh right, you're a moron, who's being HUNG OUT TO DRY, by your pals.... LMAOROFU~!

Who's a boo boo baby ??

Yes, you are...

FU !!!
Bushwhacker

Grantsburg, WI

#28 Apr 22, 2013
I like beans.

I like to post shaat that nobody understands, or cares about.

Like my great love of beans, and DOJO Dollars, and Pasty Gray BOI's that should die by the needle after they are bent over.

I like to call other people Mentally Ill because that is what we Psychotics do.

Poop makes me Happy Too!

IAMMUTT!
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#29 Apr 22, 2013
Droll some more, moron... None of your pals are participating, because you picked a STOOPID POINT !!!! LMAOROFU~!

Americans are happy the bomber got caught BY THE POLICE !!!

Police (1)

Homeowner(run).
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#31 Apr 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I like beans.
I like to post shaat that nobody understands, or cares about.
Like my great love of beans, and DOJO Dollars, and Pasty Gray BOI's that should die by the needle after they are bent over.
I like to call other people Mentally Ill because that is what we Psychotics do.
Poop makes me Happy Too!
IAMMUTT!
Kind of sad to see con's gradual descent into madness don't you think? On the other hand, in a clinical sort of way, it is also kind of interesting to see the progression of psychopathic decline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 44 min Space ace 3
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 4 hr Space ace 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Sunshine 33,476
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 7 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 8 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 11 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web