#399 Mar 29, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Rattled dummy, without a REAL LIFE....
My life is topix, it is all I have.
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#400 Mar 29, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Sucks to be a convick supported and a loser, again huh ??
I wish I was smarter so I could spell convick!!!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#402 Mar 29, 2012
Imagine outsourced lies, by a drunk ! How do you justify your miserable existence ? VERY PITIFUL....

This is racist scum.

Obama 2012
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#403 Mar 29, 2012
Imagine unsourced lies, by a drunk ! How do you justify your miserable existence ? VERY PITIFUL....

This is racist scum.

Obama 2012
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#404 Mar 29, 2012
"Everyone with a brain knows Seattle SLEW is from Seattle"

"Seattle slew is named after the taylors farm"

"you dont get petro from oil sands"

"I never worked for the post office"
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#405 Mar 29, 2012
Consistent wrote:
(I saved a few of the Scourge quotes too)
Scourge wrote:
"my cousins and neices abandoned me at the Seattle West Asylum"
"i was the best floor sweeper BOI! in the history of the Post Office"
"this newest medicine is not working, LMOFROF FU'!"
"BOI!
Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#408 Mar 29, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your own fault that you cannot resist Twinkies and Pork Rinds....Why do you take your anger at your hideous appearance out on strangers?
I bet there is an oppressed Urban Male out there that does not mind your acne and fat rolls....go try and get lucky....JUST DO NOT BREED!
Get much action, hating women, because you're an unpleasant drunk and poor provider ? Love the "breed" word and your troll buddy's cumdumpster. When women figure out who to vote for/against, you'll be in a world where you're more useless(if possible)...
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#410 Mar 29, 2012
Let's see. You have a dead grand child, so you drank. You have a dead nephew, so you deserve welfare years before he was born. You're a racist gun nut woman hater, so you write like a fool and LIE.... Contributions ONLY crassus could hope to match, except you let down 4 kids and your ex-wife... Sorry, I forgot your 4 arrest year... GOOD JOB ~!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#414 Mar 29, 2012
Have always paid my own way WELFARE BOI ! AL so, I use the truth, in your case it SUCKS ~! LMAOROTFu~!

You made up quotes and it's pretty stupid/obvious... Watch yourself, you're crossing lines. There may be a few honest folks here....

You're saying THERE IS NOT. Pretty strong comment about your neighbors.

Get much action, hating women, because you're an unpleasant drunk and poor provider ? Love the "breed" word and your troll buddy's cumdumpster. When women figure out who to vote for/against, you'll be in a world where you're more useless(if possible)...

Let's see. You have a dead grand child, so you drank. You have a dead nephew, so you deserve welfare years before he was born. You're a racist gun nut woman hater, so you write like a fool and LIE.... Contributions ONLY crassus could hope to match, except you let down 4 kids and your ex-wife... Sorry, I forgot your 4 arrest year... GOOD JOB ~!
Seattle Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#416 Mar 29, 2012
I love making fun of dead children, I am so classy.
Seattle BEEF Stew

Minneapolis, MN

#419 Mar 29, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
"Have always paid my own way WELFARE BOI ! AL so, I use the truth, in your case it SUCKS ~! LMAOROTFu~!"
I use the "truth".....er AL so! uses the truth.......
You are why Brothers and Sisters are banned by law from breeding!
I know it was an accident by your Birth Mother....
But if she did not sneak into her Brothers bed you would not have happened. Accept your genetic defect and try to have some kind of life in spite of your un-holy conception.
Always remember, if you plead insanity it is easily proven by your illogical rantings on here.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#420 Mar 29, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
"Have always paid my own way WELFARE BOI ! AL so, I use the truth, in your case it SUCKS ~! LMAOROTFu~!"
I use the "truth".....er AL so! uses the truth.......
You are why Brothers and Sisters are banned by law from breeding!
I know it was an accident by your Birth Mother....
But if she did not sneak into her Brothers bed you would not have happened. Accept your genetic defect and try to have some kind of life in spite of your un-holy conception.
Have always paid my own way WELFARE BOI ! Also, I use the truth, in your case it SUCKS ~! LMAOROTFu~!
You made up quotes and it's pretty stupid/obvious... Watch yourself, you're crossing lines. There may be a few honest folks here....
You're saying THERE IS NOT. Pretty strong comment about your neighbors.
Let's see. You have a dead grand child, so you drank. You have a dead nephew, so you deserve welfare years before he was born. You're a racist gun nut woman hater, so you write like a fool and LIE.... Contributions ONLY crassus could hope to match, except you let down 4 kids and your ex-wife... Sorry, I forgot your 4 arrest year... GOOD JOB ~! Really want to compare spelling ??? Gonna lose BIG ~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth

De Forest, WI

#425 May 27, 2012
jw in the grove wrote:
Weird that he just vanished.
Irismn has seen the error of his ways and now is a registered Democrat, we talked for several hours on a blog out of kansas, he has seen that many of his beliefs were bogas ideoligies, his children also finally stood up to him and told them there true beliefs.

Good for you Irishmn, the scales have been lifted from your eyes. You were blind, but now you see.

-

vote Obama 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#426 May 27, 2012
Besides, he read some of YOUR turncoats comments here, with "friends like you guys, who need enemas"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A comment

Minneapolis, MN

#427 Sep 23, 2013
I miss the good old days of Topix when discussions were intellectual, open, and free wheeling. And two of the excellent posters were Neither and Irish. That is when Topix was a quality site.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davy crockett fake news 6 hr Davycrockett 12
Dems lose montana special election 6 hr Davycrockett 9
Aaron- Mortalenama 11 hr Eat BBQ 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Thu WildLifeLover 700
Democrats call for impeachment Thu okimar 61
Does anyone remember the Rendezvous in Minneapo... Thu Curious 1
Slimeball Trump May 23 Space ace 21

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance