Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Must be a rethuglican't or there'd be birth control alternatives...

Which actually boils down to pro-lifers saying, they have no responsibilities to educate unwed mothers or give them better alternatives, but if they somehow becomes pregnant even due to rape and incest, they must carry the child to conception. And when the child and the mother become social burdens, we wait for the child grows up and swells a our criminal classes so we can execute them.

So you pro-lifers have get to absolve yourselves from doing anything to educate or give any help to the child or the mother?

And then even better yet, you pro-lifers can stand on your moral soap box and decry why we have so many unwed mothers clogging our welfare rolls. When you pro-life A holes are always totally missing in action in preventing unwed teenage pregnancies.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The completely unethical doctor who implanted all those embryos in to the clown car vagina of Octomom should be picking up the tab for child support. He knew what he was doing and so did she.

Oh, and if you're going to plagiarize, try to find material written by someone who is a tad more eloquent and better educated than Jethro Bodine.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Must be a rethuglican't or there'd be birth control alternatives...
Which actually boils down to pro-lifers saying, they have no responsibilities to educate unwed mothers or give them better alternatives, but if they somehow becomes pregnant even due to rape and incest, they must carry the child to conception. And when the child and the mother become social burdens, we wait for the child grows up and swells a our criminal classes so we can execute them.
So you pro-lifers have get to absolve yourselves from doing anything to educate or give any help to the child or the mother?
And then even better yet, you pro-lifers can stand on your moral soap box and decry why we have so many unwed mothers clogging our welfare rolls. When you pro-life A holes are always totally missing in action in preventing unwed teenage pregnancies.
NO real conservative would have endorsed her insane plan to go to a "doctor" (who has had his license REVOKED) as an unmarried woman and get impregnated with multiple embryos (BTW, WHO paid for THAT?) without ANY reasonable means of supporting them financially or raising them responsibly. WE don't "owe" the stupid moron a zinc PENNY.

Her kids should be taken away from her and be put up for adoption,
the state should make her get her TUBES TIED or have a hysterectomy, or BOTH, at HER expense, and she should not EVER get another dime of WELFARE MONEY for ANY reason. If you "libs" care SO MUCH, then YOU PAY THE BILLS.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Why should ANY pro-lifer support or endorse an illogical IDIOT who got impregnated with *8* embryos?

Like I said, take the kids away, give them up for adoption, there are plenty of people who are willing to give them a CHANCE at a decent life. So I do care about the kids. Leaving them with OCTOMOM is CHILD ABUSE, and should be a CRIME.

As for teenagers, well maybe chastity belts could be an option, since all of the SEX EDUCATION going on in our PUBLIC schools isn't helping very much. Even after several hours of education, they still don't know how to use a rubber.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

If you must plagiarize, (and apparently, you must) try to find material written by someone who is a tad more eloquent and better educated than Jethro Bodine.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

An anonymous moron who cantgetitup is obviously the best source, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should ANY pro-lifer support or endorse an illogical IDIOT who got impregnated with *8* embryos?
Like I said, take the kids away, give them up for adoption, there are plenty of people who are willing to give them a CHANCE at a decent life. So I do care about the kids. Leaving them with OCTOMOM is CHILD ABUSE, and should be a CRIME.
As for teenagers, well maybe chastity belts could be an option, since all of the SEX EDUCATION going on in our PUBLIC schools isn't helping very much. Even after several hours of education, they still don't know how to use a rubber.
You must have a law in mind to prove there's child abuse or you're just another LM moron...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a law in mind to prove there's child abuse or you're just another LM moron...
ANY woman, who intentionally gets impregnated with 8 embryos is NUTS, PERIOD. Such a person cannot be expected to be able to raise a single newborn, let alone EIGHT, premature babies.

I call that CHILD ABUSE, plain and simple. If you think it's SO GREAT, feel free to send her a BIG check.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

You "call" lots of stupidity, it doesn't actually matter, LEGALLY...As for telling me what to do with my money, I'd have paid for an abortion. While you give strangers kids F-up up, like you...to raise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul native on a quest to walk around the w... 2 hr lezarrick 1
WTF, Summer? It's 103 Degrees in Canada, 55 in ... 4 hr Petal Power 2
Wailing 4 hr Space ace 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,996
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 10 hr cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 10 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 11 hr beckmans 5
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••