President Obama: "even basic commonse...

President Obama: "even basic commonsense ideas can't get through this Congress."

There are 67 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jun 27, 2014, titled President Obama: "even basic commonsense ideas can't get through this Congress.". In it, Daily Kos reports that:

President Obama spoke today at the beautiful Lake Harriet Band Shell in Minneapolis, Minnesota, taking a few bare knuckled swipes at the obstructionist GOP Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
goose

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jun 27, 2014
Political stump speech!(surprise, surprise)
No talk about why those "common sense ideas" may not be such common sense when read what is in them!
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 27, 2014
goose wrote:
Political stump speech!(surprise, surprise)
No talk about why those "common sense ideas" may not be such common sense when read what is in them!
Everyone has a different idea as to what is "common sense".

To President Obama it's common sense to cut usage of carbon based fuels by 40%. Even thou usage of nuclear energy has irradiated the entire Pacific ocean with one nuclear plant failure caused by one big wave.

To President Obama it's common sense to promise that under the ACA everyone can keep their doctors AND their health care premiums will go down.

To President Obama it's common sense to use railroads to move oil instead of a pipeline.

To President Obama it's common sense to have everyone pay for others college education.

To President Obama it's common sense to have tax payers pay for cell phones of those who choose to not work.

To President Obama it's common sense to build LRT lines that are not self sustaining, others pay for the riders on LRT.

To President Obama it's common sense to send military advisers to Iraq even after he promised to pull the USA out of Iraq.

To President Obama it's common sense to mandate "green energy" be used while the "green energy" will never fulfill the needs of modern USA.

To President Obama it's common sense to construct bike paths in Minnesota where the weather alone prevents usage of bikes 70% of the time.

To President Obama it's common sense to blame Republicans for everything wrong while he refuses to give and inch on any issue. Even thou he promised to reach across the isle if elected.

To President Obama it's common sense to blame the weapon for the actions of the users of the weapon.

To President Obama it's common sense that Government does everything good in the USA. With private sector using Government inventions to make all their $$.

Everyone has different "common sense".
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 27, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a different idea as to what is "common sense".
To President Obama it's common sense to cut usage of carbon based fuels by 40%. Even thou usage of nuclear energy has irradiated the entire Pacific ocean with one nuclear plant failure caused by one big wave.
To President Obama it's common sense to promise that under the ACA everyone can keep their doctors AND their health care premiums will go down.
To President Obama it's common sense to use railroads to move oil instead of a pipeline.
To President Obama it's common sense to have everyone pay for others college education.
To President Obama it's common sense to have tax payers pay for cell phones of those who choose to not work.
To President Obama it's common sense to build LRT lines that are not self sustaining, others pay for the riders on LRT.
To President Obama it's common sense to send military advisers to Iraq even after he promised to pull the USA out of Iraq.
To President Obama it's common sense to mandate "green energy" be used while the "green energy" will never fulfill the needs of modern USA.
To President Obama it's common sense to construct bike paths in Minnesota where the weather alone prevents usage of bikes 70% of the time.
To President Obama it's common sense to blame Republicans for everything wrong while he refuses to give and inch on any issue. Even thou he promised to reach across the isle if elected.
To President Obama it's common sense to blame the weapon for the actions of the users of the weapon.
To President Obama it's common sense that Government does everything good in the USA. With private sector using Government inventions to make all their $$.
Everyone has different "common sense".
Everyone except for you have common sense,you have none noda,you're a lose sheep in the dark,vast wilderness of blindness and foolishness.
Fred

Colby, KS

#4 Jun 27, 2014
owebama could not pour piss from a boot if you wrote the directions on the bottom of it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
owebama could not pour piss from a boot if you wrote the directions on the bottom of it.
Neither can you or Boner Bob.
goose

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 28, 2014
"Redeemer" showing its true hate filled self again. What arrogance and condesention, a true tip off to the true sould of an radical lefty!
What, have you ever "redeemed"? hahahahaha
cowboy chris

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 28, 2014
goose wrote:
"Redeemer" showing its true hate filled self again. What arrogance and condesention, a true tip off to the true sould of an radical lefty!
What, have you ever "redeemed"? hahahahaha
A troll by any other name is still a troll.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 28, 2014
goose wrote:
"Redeemer" showing its true hate filled self again. What arrogance and condesention, a true tip off to the true sould of an radical lefty!
What, have you ever "redeemed"? hahahahaha
What did I say that was hateful? hahahaha and whats condesention about me whatever that means hahahaha,now I might have a tad of arrogance as you say but that's only my confidence,.

Hit me back Mother Goose with some more of your childlessness fairy tales quack quack.
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone except for you have common sense,you have none noda,you're a lose sheep in the dark,vast wilderness of blindness and foolishness.
You are no better than the scum from Seattle.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 28, 2014
cowboy chris wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll by any other name is still a troll.
You must be cowboy christine,lets draw,I'm the fastest in the upper midwest,they call me the preacher and some call me the not so pale rider,you hear me stranger,i'm so fast that when II
off my bedroom lights I'm in bed before it gets dark,DRAW I SAY,How about you dance for me pop pop pop move them feet you you cowardly fraud.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 28, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a different idea as to what is "common sense".
To President Obama it's common sense to have tax payers pay for cell phones of those who choose to not work.
Everyone has different "common sense".
Your common sense has left you, on this one...Prove Taxpayer's PAY??????????
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Your common sense has left you, on this one...Prove Taxpayer's PAY??????????
You and redeemer peas from same pod.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 28, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a different idea as to what is "common sense".
To President Obama it's common sense to cut usage of carbon based fuels by 40%. Even thou usage of nuclear energy has irradiated the entire Pacific ocean with one nuclear plant failure caused by one big wave.
To President Obama it's common sense to promise that under the ACA everyone can keep their doctors AND their health care premiums will go down.
To President Obama it's common sense to use railroads to move oil instead of a pipeline.
To President Obama it's common sense to have everyone pay for others college education.
To President Obama it's common sense to have tax payers pay for cell phones of those who choose to not work.
To President Obama it's common sense to build LRT lines that are not self sustaining, others pay for the riders on LRT.
To President Obama it's common sense to send military advisers to Iraq even after he promised to pull the USA out of Iraq.
To President Obama it's common sense to mandate "green energy" be used while the "green energy" will never fulfill the needs of modern USA.
To President Obama it's common sense to construct bike paths in Minnesota where the weather alone prevents usage of bikes 70% of the time.
To President Obama it's common sense to blame Republicans for everything wrong while he refuses to give and inch on any issue. Even thou he promised to reach across the isle if elected.
To President Obama it's common sense to blame the weapon for the actions of the users of the weapon.
To President Obama it's common sense that Government does everything good in the USA. With private sector using Government inventions to make all their $$.
Everyone has different "common sense".
Reagan initiated the free phone give away.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#15 Jun 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan initiated the free phone give away.
Land phones not cell phones.

Let go back to the Reagan era on land phones
cowboy chris

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be cowboy christine,lets draw,I'm the fastest in the upper midwest,they call me the preacher and some call me the not so pale rider,you hear me stranger,i'm so fast that when II
off my bedroom lights I'm in bed before it gets dark,DRAW I SAY,How about you dance for me pop pop pop move them feet you you cowardly fraud.
That would be cowGIRL then, wouldn't it? I think there are enough gun fights on the streets of St.Paul already, wouldn't want to add to the chaos.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
You and redeemer peas from same pod.
This mean's you lied about taxpayer's paying for free phones......Are you that insignificant???

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 28, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
You and redeemer peas from same pod.
C'mon bigmouth....tell us about Obama's free cell phones and who pays, already???
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jun 28, 2014
odumbo obamas teleprompter goofed, the line in the speech instead of
.
even basic commonsense ideas
.
was supposed to be
.
even basic communist ideas
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jun 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> C'mon bigmouth....tell us about Obama's free cell phones and who pays, already???
http://www.obamaphone.com/
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jun 28, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
So Bush started the last round of the Obama phones three months before he left office in 2008 after he destroyed the u.s economy and left millions of unemployed Americans depend on government assisstance according to your references.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 3 hr Space ace 3
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 4 hr Maggie 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,255
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 9 hr Davycrockett 5
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 9 hr _Zoey_ 737
Why is it ?? 13 hr Davycrockett 16
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 13 hr CRASSUS 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages