Liberal neighbor gets punched and threatens to sue

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
My neighbor who is a die hard Obama fan and a huge supporter of a one child policy, decided to call the cops on me for yelling at his children who were littering in my yard. After the cops left he came on property and began to yell and assault me and my property. I punched him right in the face and blood started gushing from his mouth and nose. He got up and threatened to sue while smack talking his way back to his house. Is this what American men have turned into??? Spineless wimps who can't fight and threaten to sue??? What is happening in our society that causes men to act like chicks in society??? The only answer I have is....... liberalism!!!!! We cannot raise our children to behave in this manner or else America will be doomed. It's time we man up as a country and grow some balls again.
Have you considered a exurb?
The New Liberal

Green Bay, WI

#3 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
My neighbor who is a die hard Obama fan and a huge supporter of a one child policy, decided to call the cops on me for yelling at his children who were littering in my yard. After the cops left he came on property and began to yell and assault me and my property. I punched him right in the face and blood started gushing from his mouth and nose. He got up and threatened to sue while smack talking his way back to his house. Is this what American men have turned into??? Spineless wimps who can't fight and threaten to sue??? What is happening in our society that causes men to act like chicks in society??? The only answer I have is....... liberalism!!!!! We cannot raise our children to behave in this manner or else America will be doomed. It's time we man up as a country and grow some balls again.
The best way to beat a liberal is to think, act and dress like a liberal. The best course of action here would be to dress in a liberal hoodie outfit, lie wait in the bush under the cover of darkness. When the liberal appears pummel him with a Louisville Slugger. The next day you can send a get well card to the hospital.
The New Liberal

Green Bay, WI

#7 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Brooklyn park which is kind of an exurb. For some reason minneapolis shows up on my iPhone adress.
Brooklyn is no park, is way too dark. You live in a ghetto. It may have been a nice place 50 years ago.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
My neighbor who is a die hard Obama fan and a huge supporter of a one child policy, decided to call the cops on me for yelling at his children who were littering in my yard. After the cops left he came on property and began to yell and assault me and my property. I punched him right in the face and blood started gushing from his mouth and nose. He got up and threatened to sue while smack talking his way back to his house. Is this what American men have turned into??? Spineless wimps who can't fight and threaten to sue??? What is happening in our society that causes men to act like chicks in society??? The only answer I have is....... liberalism!!!!! We cannot raise our children to behave in this manner or else America will be doomed. It's time we man up as a country and grow some balls again.
Yeah right,who did you really punch the child? you another liar.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I lie about a fight??? Anyone can win in a fight. It is really nothing to be proud of. I just pointed out how liberalism is turning men into little bitches. As far as punching the kid, wouldn't I be in jail and not able to type this???
You should be jail for punching an adult? you boast that you punch him for beibg a liberal.how old was grandpaw? and what did do after you punch him?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Apr 24, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You should be jail for punching an adult? you boast that you punch him for beibg a liberal.how old was grandpaw? and what did do after you punch him?
My Brotha,

Please note;

He said HE Punched the neighbor because of his neighbors reaction to what the neighbors Feral Children were doing in disrespecting his property.

One) His PROPERTY, in some cultures people work for and own their Property, it is not up for "Redistribution", and a man needs to protect that which he has spent his lifes time on Earth to make for himself.....You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".

Two) He said HE punched his neighbor. He did not get a bunch of his Brotha's together to beat up his neighbor, shoot his sons, and rape his Womenfolk..... You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".

Three) The neighbor may not have burned down his home to protest his hurt feelings, but he did violate his space. A man accepts what he "has coming" and does not go to the Village Iddiots to seek comfort from "Da Community" .....You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".
Consistently Drunk

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brotha,
Please note;
He said HE Punched the neighbor because of his neighbors reaction to what the neighbors Feral Children were doing in disrespecting his property.
One) His PROPERTY, in some cultures people work for and own their Property, it is not up for "Redistribution", and a man needs to protect that which he has spent his lifes time on Earth to make for himself.....You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".
Two) He said HE punched his neighbor. He did not get a bunch of his Brotha's together to beat up his neighbor, shoot his sons, and rape his Womenfolk..... You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".
Three) The neighbor may not have burned down his home to protest his hurt feelings, but he did violate his space. A man accepts what he "has coming" and does not go to the Village Iddiots to seek comfort from "Da Community" .....You do not get it, it is a "White Thang".
Then why don't you accept that you are a worthless drunken scum that is a racist and an extremist?
Consistently Drunk

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Apr 24, 2013
So YOU should accept what you have coming from God for being a drunken hate-filled racist and continually disparaging the poor?
The New Liberal

Green Bay, WI

#17 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I punched him for being a douchebag. He just happened to also be a ninnying liberal. This guy is in his early thirties and deserved an ass kicking. After I punched him he layed there for about 15 seconds and then got up and starting yelling at me while backing up across the street. He seemed kind of dizzy and kept stumbling backwards. He then threatened to sue and went inside. My Asian neighbor came out and gave me a high five. It was pretty hilarious.
Your Asian neighbor? Does she give long time massage?
The New Liberal

Green Bay, WI

#19 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I am nice to them because they make the best egg rolls ever. BTW that's racist.
I prefer the Vietnamese Egg Roll. It has a nice crispy and tasty rice wrapper. I have enclosed a picture for your enjoyment.
http://www.tourhendrickscounty.com/blog/wp-co...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I am nice to them because they make the best egg rolls ever. BTW that's racist.
So that's how you treat your neigbors after fed you're fat as? and why would they sue you? you ain't got nothing you're to ingorant to have any property,maybe they can sue your ladlord for a civil assault charge.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Apr 24, 2013
The New Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer the Vietnamese Egg Roll. It has a nice crispy and tasty rice wrapper. I have enclosed a picture for your enjoyment.
http://www.tourhendrickscounty.com/blog/wp-co...
You're probably beg for food.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I punched him for being a douchebag. He just happened to also be a ninnying liberal. This guy is in his early thirties and deserved an ass kicking. After I punched him he layed there for about 15 seconds and then got up and starting yelling at me while backing up across the street. He seemed kind of dizzy and kept stumbling backwards. He then threatened to sue and went inside. My Asian neighbor came out and gave me a high five. It was pretty hilarious.
fo shizzle
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Apr 24, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's how you treat your neigbors after fed you're fat as? and why would they sue you? you ain't got nothing you're to ingorant to have any property,maybe they can sue your ladlord for a civil assault charge.
It sounds like a single family home neighborhood to me. Red, it also sounds like the neighbor got what he deserved and just happened to be a ninny liberal.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#26 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
My neighbor who is a die hard Obama fan and a huge supporter of a one child policy, decided to call the cops on me for yelling at his children who were littering in my yard. After the cops left he came on property and began to yell and assault me and my property. I punched him right in the face and blood started gushing from his mouth and nose. He got up and threatened to sue while smack talking his way back to his house. Is this what American men have turned into??? Spineless wimps who can't fight and threaten to sue??? What is happening in our society that causes men to act like chicks in society??? The only answer I have is....... liberalism!!!!! We cannot raise our children to behave in this manner or else America will be doomed. It's time we man up as a country and grow some balls again.
It's a BS story, since you're a liar.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#28 Apr 25, 2013
real space ace wrote:
My neighbor who is a die hard Obama fan and a huge supporter of a one child policy, decided to call the cops on me for yelling at his children who were littering in my yard. After the cops left he came on property and began to yell and assault me and my property. I punched him right in the face and blood started gushing from his mouth and nose. He got up and threatened to sue while smack talking his way back to his house. Is this what American men have turned into??? Spineless wimps who can't fight and threaten to sue??? What is happening in our society that causes men to act like chicks in society??? The only answer I have is....... liberalism!!!!! We cannot raise our children to behave in this manner or else America will be doomed. It's time we man up as a country and grow some balls again.
Good for you for protecting your property and yourself.

I bet that that jerk keeps his distance from now on.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Apr 25, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like a single family home neighborhood to me. Red, it also sounds like the neighbor got what he deserved and just happened to be a ninny liberal.
Waddie civil people don't got punching their neighbor just because a toddler ran across their yard and drop a candy wrapper on their lawn,and to use the excuse that their neifbor is a obama supporter seem suspicous,if not a down right SL type of a lie,would you agree? or not?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Apr 25, 2013
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't accept that I am way cooler than you. Loser......
Space ace you should be kind and friendly to your neighbor's man,you watch their back and they would watch yours,poltics and religion should not be an issue but your home security and stability,if your home caught on fire,theytheir home might catch on fire too,or buglarize,etc.etc and what when yo're on vacation or at the cabin,they can contact yu etc,don't be so mean and intolerate.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Apr 25, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for protecting your property and yourself.
I bet that that jerk keeps his distance from now on.
No surprise here from a broke as apartment dweller,your neigbor would'nt tell you if they seen a bomber planted a bomb under your not welcome door mat byhahahaha and I don't blame them Boom beetch Beep Beep.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Apr 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Waddie civil people don't got punching their neighbor just because a toddler ran across their yard and drop a candy wrapper on their lawn,and to use the excuse that their neifbor is a obama supporter seem suspicous,if not a down right SL type of a lie,would you agree? or not?


I'm not suggesting that the guy should have yelled at the neighbor kids, even if they were throwing shit on his lawn. However, when the father came over and threw the first punch/push, then all bets are off. The guy should have stayed on his own property instead of initiating a confrontation. I'm not even reading politics into the situation. The sounds like a doosh anyway, if the other neighbor was amused by the situation. Of course, we're just getting one side of the story. I've never had neighbors to provoke a situation like this. I've had friendly neighbors and neighbors that chose to keep to themselves. Maybe I've been lucky.

Having a guy come over to your property and start a confrontation and leave with a bloody nose is like an idiot on the WWW correcting other's grammar, spelling, and punctuation while making the same mistakes in nearly every single post they write.LMROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min IBdaMann 33,099
Viral video documents woman's experience with s... 18 min cantmakeitup 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,308
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 1 hr Liberal 25
Catering to the activist cry babies....or not. 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 3
African Aid Workers Are Not Heros 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 1 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]