Debbie Wasserman Shultz: sequester nearly STARVING STAFFERS

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 154 of154
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I'd be happy to provide you with anything you'd like, for the usual TrashyLiar prices....

Of course, demanding my efforts for free are typical teabagger, right ~!???

Ps- My brother was a partially paid political volunteer, if you're too stupid to keep up, keep out.
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bushwhacker wrote:
I'd be happy to provide you with anything you'd like, for the usual TrashyLiar prices....
Of course, demanding my efforts for free are typical teabagger, right ~!???
Ps- My brother was a partially paid political volunteer, if you're too stupid to keep up, keep out.
Silly little fool, a trained chimpanzee could do anything you do.
Partially paid means volunteer: ha ha ha ha! get a dictionary.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

If you read WAS, you'd be marginally smarter... MARGINALLY !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Poor dumb troll... LMAOROTFU~! Looks like a MISTAKE ~!~!~!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd it must hurt inside your brain!
So much of the tripe that you type is so loony tunes that just trying to create a proper put down is taxing.
very much so for that troll. but a person needs a brain for it to hurt. the troll does not have one. or it would have realized that even if one does not have outside work that housework does take time and effort. even more so when the person is physically disabled and has to have braces and at least one cane to move about.
.
the troll must believe in the fantasy that housework does not require a person to do it. that somehow it is done by magic. waaaaay past time to medicate the troll with it's thorazine or what ever it takes. and maybe adding in some clozapine into the mix as well.
.
since it is obvious that the troll does NOT know anything about housework at all. and if it is not living in the state hospital. it's egg donor must not have educated it on how housework is done. or that it thinks robots do it all.
.
and maybe educate the troll if it is at all possible even to educate the troll on how to do housework. as in cleaning, cooking, laundry, child care, etc..... and part of that child care is checking out the homework the offspring does. making sure the kid has answered all the homework questions correctly. and sending the kid back if there is even one mistake on the homework. and it does not realize that for every kid born in the family. there is that much more work to do.
.
at least one thing, my husband at least puts his used clothing in the hamper. unlike my last husband who left it where he dropped it. and then got mad if I asked him to at least put it in the hamper.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Definition of "Toidi":

Dim wit, that spells idiot backwards ...thinking it's clever.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Bushwhacker wrote:
I'd be happy to provide you with anything you'd like, for the usual TrashyLiar prices....
Of course, demanding my efforts for free are typical teabagger, right ~!???
Ps- My brother was a partially paid political volunteer, if you're too stupid to keep up, keep out.
If your brother was partially paid, I am sure it was more than he was worth just based on the DNA and close association with you(unless he was adopted.) As for staffers, the Congresswoman lists her staff salaries between $60k and $160k. Feel free to provide a list of staffers making less. Otherwise, you are just yapping to yap.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
very much so for that troll. but a person needs a brain for it to hurt. the troll does not have one. or it would have realized that even if one does not have outside work that housework does take time and effort. even more so when the person is physically disabled and has to have braces and at least one cane to move about.
.
the troll must believe in the fantasy that housework does not require a person to do it. that somehow it is done by magic. waaaaay past time to medicate the troll with it's thorazine or what ever it takes. and maybe adding in some clozapine into the mix as well.
.
since it is obvious that the troll does NOT know anything about housework at all. and if it is not living in the state hospital. it's egg donor must not have educated it on how housework is done. or that it thinks robots do it all.
.
and maybe educate the troll if it is at all possible even to educate the troll on how to do housework. as in cleaning, cooking, laundry, child care, etc..... and part of that child care is checking out the homework the offspring does. making sure the kid has answered all the homework questions correctly. and sending the kid back if there is even one mistake on the homework. and it does not realize that for every kid born in the family. there is that much more work to do.
.
at least one thing, my husband at least puts his used clothing in the hamper. unlike my last husband who left it where he dropped it. and then got mad if I asked him to at least put it in the hamper.
Definition of irony- YOU writing about intelligence to con.

THANKS THAT'S COMEDIC !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>If your brother was partially paid, I am sure it was more than he was worth just based on the DNA and close association with you(unless he was adopted.) As for staffers, the Congresswoman lists her staff salaries between $60k and $160k. Feel free to provide a list of staffers making less. Otherwise, you are just yapping to yap.
Actually, Faux reported the congresswoman's staffer's pay and they also predicted a RawMoney win, right ???

As for 60k & up, get someone to show you the math..

Joe P. Leskody Staff Assistant 10/1-12/31 2012-$8,375.01
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Faux reported the congresswoman's staffer's pay and they also predicted a RawMoney win, right ???
As for 60k & up, get someone to show you the math..
Joe P. Leskody Staff Assistant 10/1-12/31 2012-$8,375.01
Sounds like a part time re-election staffer, salary before the sequester. But feel free to try again.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Looks like a staffer making less than $60k, you're welcome...

Poor non-sense, every word you write is partisan POOP !!!

non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....

THEN the lies began, LMAOROTFU~!

non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you

weren't forthcoming with your source

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-

non-starter wrote: I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers

You posted to the urban dictionary to support your position...It's called tampering and you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS... Have a nice lie... Oh sorry, I surely meant life.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

" ...between $60k and $160k. Feel free to provide a list of staffers making less."

I provided a staffer at @$50k, you can find the others...
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bushwhacker wrote:
" ...between $60k and $160k. Feel free to provide a list of staffers making less."
I provided a staffer at @$50k, you can find the others...
Fauching Iddiot,

The thread is about starving staffers.

Save your playground shaat and go to the light.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Poor.. sickly.... con and her "happy" monikers ???

Have another round... last call !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 154 of154
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 min LMS 26,177
Eric Holder another BIG LIAR from the Obuma Admin (Oct '11) 1 hr redeemer 25
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr redeemer 17
It HAPPENED Murder in Muderapolis during All star 2 hr redeemer 3
Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Sta... 2 hr redeemer 6
The truth about arab aggression against israel 2 hr redeemer 20
Get away from the cities and all the crime 2 hr redeemer 14
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••