Debbie Wasserman Shultz: sequester ne...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#26 Apr 1, 2013
non-starter wrote:
But she is to the Democratic party what Bachmann is to the Republican party.
Indeed she is. Every party has their bat shit crazy members. So does this mean Bachmaan will eventually be the head of the RNC?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 1, 2013
Cantgetitup and BLEW IT on the volunteer point, right PUTZ !!!!! I knew, a moniker change...was a-comin'.....

O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street,
Oh please let it be for me!

Motto ??? Moron....
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Apr 1, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed she is. Every party has their bat shit crazy members. So does this mean Bachmaan will eventually be the head of the RNC?
I personally would love seeing that, and watching Liberals go crazy. There is no point any longer to politicians...might as well get some comic relief out of the deal.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#29 Apr 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
This just goes to show just how disassociated the Democraps are from reality.
She is completely out of touch if she thinks these prices are uncommon or unreasonable. An 8oz cup of soup at Eddingtons is $4.09. An egg salad sandwich is $4.99. Wraps are $6.29. This is a perfect example of how stupid our politicians think we are. The DNC should put a leash on that dog.

"An 8-ounce bowl of Ham and Bean soup at the Cannon Office Building’s carry-out café costs $2. A gourmet wrap or sliced bread sandwich sells for about $5. And in the Longworth Building’s sit-down cafeteria, a serving of stuffed chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes sells for about $7."
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Apr 1, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>She's a Jew. She belongs in the ashtray.
You racist SOB,your leader Limbaugh is a Jew Too,does he belong in a Bar-B-Cue Barrel grill?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#31 Apr 1, 2013
"Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost.."

Sure, the INCREASED costs aren't the point, right PUTZ !!!??

LMAOROFU~!

Hey, STAY OUTTA THE MARKET, except for leafy green produce, for senility.

I'd point out the cost of living in DC, but what's the point, to "attempt" to educate... complete putzes......
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#32 Apr 1, 2013
Ps- Just a heads up, for idiots...

$60k in DC is less that $35k in "buying power" in Mn... Try not to look any stupider, than you are.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#33 Apr 1, 2013
AGAIN, STAY OUTTA THE MARKET, except for leafy green produce, for senility.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#35 Apr 1, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
She is completely out of touch if she thinks these prices are uncommon or unreasonable. An 8oz cup of soup at Eddingtons is $4.09. An egg salad sandwich is $4.99. Wraps are $6.29. This is a perfect example of how stupid our politicians think we are. The DNC should put a leash on that dog.
"An 8-ounce bowl of Ham and Bean soup at the Cannon Office Building’s carry-out café costs $2. A gourmet wrap or sliced bread sandwich sells for about $5. And in the Longworth Building’s sit-down cafeteria, a serving of stuffed chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes sells for about $7."
Pretty sad, you've cherry picked the lower priced items and are ignoring the cost of living in Dc... Poor, senile, old loser... Run all over Dc and ignore the cafeteria, THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT !!!
LIbEralS

Blue Bell, PA

#36 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Ps- Just a heads up, for idiots...
$60k in DC is less that $35k in "buying power" in Mn... Try not to look any stupider, than you are.
Are you saying that they should join the 50 million citizens that are alreay on food stamps?
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
AGAIN, STAY OUTTA THE MARKET, except for leafy green produce, for senility.
You're meds have worn off...time to re-dose.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#39 Apr 1, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that they should join the 50 million citizens that are alreay on food stamps?
Really "alraey" and posting nonsense ??? COME ON !! Set standards for yourself, dumbass....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#40 Apr 1, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
You're meds have worn off...time to re-dose.
I'll see if we have any scraps for you, little "fellow"....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#41 Apr 1, 2013
"An 8-ounce bowl of Ham and Bean soup at the Cannon Office Building’s carry-out café costs $2. A gourmet wrap or sliced bread sandwich sells for about $5. And in the Longworth Building’s sit-down cafeteria, a serving of stuffed chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes sells for about $7."

This information was taken from an online menu posted by an Eddingtons restaurant here in the twin cities. It was chosen because they tend to specialize in soup. Slewpid people just never learn.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#42 Apr 1, 2013
Pretty sad, you've cherry picked the lower priced items and are ignoring the cost of living in Dc... Poor, senile, old loser... Run all over Dc and ignore the cafeteria, THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT !!!

Ps- Just a heads up, for idiots...

$60k in DC is less that $35k in "buying power" in Mn... Try not to look any stupider, than you are.

AGAIN, STAY OUTTA THE MARKET, except for leafy green produce, for senility.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Apr 1, 2013
“For the price of just a few hundred thousand cups of coffee, you can help feed a Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer. Please call the number on your screen now.”
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#44 Apr 1, 2013
"Restaurants on the House side of Congress are increasing in cost.."

Sure, the INCREASED costs aren't the point, right PUTZ !!!??

LMAOROFU~!

Hey, STAY OUTTA THE MARKET, except for leafy green produce, for senility.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#45 Apr 1, 2013
Some volunteers are partially paid, but continue to pretend the restaurant didn't increase the prices, despite THAT being the article's POINT !!!

"Man", another SWING & A MISS, moron....

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#46 Apr 1, 2013
"$60k in DC is less that $35k in "buying power" in Mn. And yet the cost for food is twice as much here. Try not to look any slewpider, than you are."

Like by choosing to once again ignore evidence.

http://www.eddingtons.com/pdf/CoonRapids.pdf
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#47 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Some volunteers are partially paid, but continue to pretend the restaurant didn't increase the prices, despite THAT being the article's POINT !!!
"Man", another SWING & A MISS, moron....
“For the price of just a few hundred thousand cups of coffee, you can help feed a Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer. Please call the number on your screen now.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 4 min Lucky 106
Harrassed by dumb liberal for wearing hat 29 min Space ace 2
Detain all homeless people 39 min Space ace 1
Homeless are bums 41 min Space ace 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr WHAT 36,957
Minimum Wage Fee (Aug '14) 11 hr Hillary Lost 57
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 16 hr Chanta53 708

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages