Death toll at 3 in Boston Marathon bo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PC Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Apr 16, 2013
I wonder where that broken mass of poisonous insanity called Slew was yesterday.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Slewpid never ever provides proof of he/she/its outrageous nonsensical babble. Except in the form of uncredited, plagiarized, copy/pasted paragraphs that are invalid because they are plagiarized and uncredited. And poor honey slew slew never ever accepts any kind of proof from others, no matter how solid, because it would be the same as admitting he/she/it were wrong, ignorant, senseless, a liar, a hypocrite, and so on. It's not easy being the low integrity, non-information, spell check queen, grammar cop, little "boi" chaser of Topix. Sniff
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24 Apr 16, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewpid never ever provides proof of he/she/its outrageous nonsensical babble. Except in the form of uncredited, plagiarized, copy/pasted paragraphs that are invalid because they are plagiarized and uncredited. And poor honey slew slew never ever accepts any kind of proof from others, no matter how solid, because it would be the same as admitting he/she/it were wrong, ignorant, senseless, a liar, a hypocrite, and so on. It's not easy being the low integrity, non-information, spell check queen, grammar cop, little "boi" chaser of Topix. Sniff
You and I need to have a Conversation some time....On Topix.

The Sociopath really belives that you are me, and I am you, and we are we, and we are all together, in a Yellow Submarine.

Who else does she think we are?

Sometimes, when the Thorazine reaches its 1/2 life, Slewsi will accuse "we" of being other's Topix names. We be those others in the Vast Normal Wing Conspiracy, against the Psychopathic Personality.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#25 Apr 16, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I need to have a Conversation some time....On Topix.
The Sociopath really belives that you are me, and I am you, and we are we, and we are all together, in a Yellow Submarine.
Who else does she think we are?
Sometimes, when the Thorazine reaches its 1/2 life, Slewsi will accuse "we" of being other's Topix names. We be those others in the Vast Normal Wing Conspiracy, against the Psychopathic Personality.
Does this mean that Smart Liberal is the Walrus? Or would that be non-starter?

It's probably just slewpids way of coping with the fact that even with multiple names, he/she/it just can't play well with others.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Apr 16, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I need to have a Conversation some time....On Topix.
The Sociopath really belives that you are me, and I am you, and we are we, and we are all together, in a Yellow Submarine.
Who else does she think we are?
Sometimes, when the Thorazine reaches its 1/2 life, Slewsi will accuse "we" of being other's Topix names. We be those others in the Vast Normal Wing Conspiracy, against the Psychopathic Personality.
the seattle troll also assumes you are craspy as well.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the seattle troll also assumes you are craspy as well.
The snaggy witch has the crapass HOTS !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 6 hr LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Fri Cary Cottle 5
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) Thu Sarah 10
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages