Death toll at 3 in Boston Marathon bo...

Death toll at 3 in Boston Marathon bombing seen by White House as terrorism

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Really? Well I sure feel safer knowing the best minds in DC are on the case. This just goes to show you how little regard they have for the intelligence of their sheep. Except for Obama, who did not have the guts to state the truth. This was indeed a terrorist act. Regardless of who committed it.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15/explosio...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 15, 2013
I noticed one thing too while on GoogleEarth. the building for one of the explosions is the one used by the Portugal Consulate in Boston.....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
I'm sure a loser/liar KNOWS what this shows...Go ahead and tell us liar/loser !! LMAOROFU~! I like your anger, it tells me, YOU'RE A FAILURE !!! Good job, living up to your potential...
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 16, 2013
You really are the biggest jackass on the face of the earth. You just proved it again.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You really are the biggest jackass on the face of the earth. You just proved it again.
After Sandy Hook, Slewchewhacker came out immediately in favor of gun bans. I am surprised the slewche has not come out for a complete marathon ban.

Rogers, MN

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He/she/it is definitely in the top five. Too bad the schizophrenia makes it so difficult to address any topic.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Never "came out" in favor of gun bans, but bomb bans would be nice... Poor cant, just an old liar 24/7.

Rogers, MN

#8 Apr 16, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>After Sandy Hook, Slewchewhacker came out immediately in favor of gun bans. I am surprised the slewche has not come out for a complete marathon ban.
Isn't it interesting how he/she/it tries to lie he/she/its way out of being in favor of taking guns away from law abiding citizens. There was even mention of repealing the 2nd amendment on several occasions.

But to get back on topic, just how stupid does the administration think people are? It is painfully obvious that this bombing was an act of terrorism. What the hell else would you call it?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Apr 16, 2013
Poor senile, old liar... LMAOROTFU ~!

I ACCEPT PROOF, your intentional misquote proves you're a POS, right troll ??? LMAOROTFU~!!!

"At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-

cantmakeitup wrote:
"...one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

Yep, sitting in your pj's, hating American workers, WHO PAY YOUR BENEFITS !!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I ACCEPT PROOF, your intentional misquote proves you're a POS, right troll ??? LMAOROTFU~!!!
MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-
cantmakeitup wrote:
Sociopath!

Rogers, MN

#11 Apr 16, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>After Sandy Hook, Slewchewhacker came out immediately in favor of gun bans. I am surprised the slewche has not come out for a complete marathon ban.
And weren't some of the devices planted in garbage cans? Those will have to go as well.

Let's see, 19 Saudi nationals on 9/11. Now another Saudi national in custody. Anyone see a pattern here? And with all of the heavy monitoring of cell phones, email, internet browsing etc. of pretty much everyone, how come no one saw this one coming? Once again, HSA had an epic fail and this time people died.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Drug/alcohol resources...WE CARE !!!
http://local.answers.com/results/Grantsburg_W...

blah blah blah Thorazine

blah blah blah Demokrats

blah blah blah pyscho

blah blah blah Phillips vodka

blah blah blah Romney 54% Obama 46%

blah blah blah right wing extremist rant

blah blah blah your mother

blah blah blah fauch away

blah blah blah more Phillips vodka

blah blah blah letter "K"

blah blah blah more fringe rant

blah blah blah going to pass out now
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Drug/alcohol resources...WE CARE !!!
http://local.answers.com/results/Grantsburg_W...
blah blah blah Thorazine
blah blah blah Demokrats
blah blah blah pyscho
blah blah blah Phillips vodka
blah blah blah Romney 54% Obama 46%
blah blah blah right wing extremist rant
blah blah blah your mother
blah blah blah fauch away
blah blah blah more Phillips vodka
blah blah blah letter "K"
blah blah blah more fringe rant
blah blah blah going to pass out now
Just look at Topix!

No amount of shame, reasoning, kindness, ignoring, appeasing can stop the Topix Sociopath from spreading her poison onto as many victims as she can find! Slewsie spreads the destruction as far and wide as she can.

It is what Sociopaths do, and Slewsie the Bush Whacking is our ultimate example of a Sociopath!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Apr 16, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And weren't some of the devices planted in garbage cans? Those will have to go as well.
Let's see, 19 Saudi nationals on 9/11. Now another Saudi national in custody. Anyone see a pattern here? And with all of the heavy monitoring of cell phones, email, internet browsing etc. of pretty much everyone, how come no one saw this one coming? Once again, HSA had an epic fail and this time people died.
sounds familiar, the garbage can usage. happened at Northtown a couple of decades ago.
thing is.the one being in the building that is the Portugal Consulate. how did they manage to get into a store that was up for rent? if you take a look at the news. the windows were blown outwards. making the glass into shrapnel.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds familiar, the garbage can usage. happened at Northtown a couple of decades ago.
thing is.the one being in the building that is the Portugal Consulate. how did they manage to get into a store that was up for rent? if you take a look at the news. the windows were blown outwards. making the glass into shrapnel.
Muslim lover. Posting your child's picture on Topix is an example of your Assburger stupidity.
Consister

Seattle, WA

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Don't have children, crapass... Wonder why ??? LMAOROFU~!!!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Consister wrote:
Don't have children, crapass... Wonder why ??? LMAOROFU~!!!
If I did have a child, I sure as hell wouldn't post their picture on a forum that perverts like you frequent.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Apr 16, 2013
You're the sickest poster possible, collage putz.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You're the sickest poster possible, collage putz.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Apr 16, 2013

MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-

cantmakeitup wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 5 hr Joe Balls 22
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 12 hr truth 992
Trump does it again Sat anarchist 56
FOVR fascist past Fri anarchist 1
Boots On the Ground Guy from Minneapolis diddle... May 27 Joe Balls 6
FOVR assaults old women/children May 27 anarchist 1
Pathetic FOVR no money left May 27 anarchist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages