Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

So, it's just like gun safety.... where we pass laws, because the owner/teabagger cannot be trusted, right ?? Thanks crapass...
Go gold

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Very Intelligent Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree sir. You sound like an expert on the subject. The African American family needed the dog for protection. The fact that it turned on the child is an unfortunate and unexpected event. Darn.
nothing unexpected about a pit bull killing a child however what does it have to do w the family being black. If it makes u feel better a**hole children of all races are being viciously murdered by these demon dogs!
Very Intelligent Liberal

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Go gold wrote:
<quoted text>nothing unexpected about a pit bull killing a child however what does it have to do w the family being black. If it makes u feel better a**hole children of all races are being viciously murdered by these demon dogs!
Well clueless sir, it happens to be the dog of choice when it comes to the uneducated African American community. Also sir, you too may own one, as it is also the dog of choice when it comes to the white trash wannabe community.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

This story reaffims my belief that a pit bull does not make a good family pet. It is not if the dog will eventually harm somebody but when.
Very Intelligent Liberal

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Go gold wrote:
<quoted text>nothing unexpected about a pit bull killing a child however what does it have to do w the family being black. If it makes u feel better a**hole children of all races are being viciously murdered by these demon dogs!
You seem to have a fondness for the African. Therefor I must ask, are you a fat white woman? Perhaps you adopted an African AIDs baby.
Max Cady

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Go gold wrote:
"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."
Max Cady

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Go gold wrote:
It appears now that the dog will be evaluated.

"ATLANTA Authorities say they plan to evaluate the health and temperament of a family dog that attacked and killed a toddler in his home south of Atlanta."

If it is found that the child disrespected the dog than black law says the dog was in it right to take aggressive action.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/20130425ge...

“Whisper Sweet Nothings”

Since: Apr 13

Cabot Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

This story has BLACK written all over it. Ughh...when will the madness end.
Poor choices folks! Thats what this story is about.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

So, it's just like gun safety.... where we pass laws, because the owner/teabagger cannot be trusted, right ?? Thanks crapass...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Slewblomkin,

Just get the help!

Innocents do not need to suffer because you did not get the help you so desperately need!
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Until these unfit parents are prosecuted for child neglect, abuse and murder we will keep hearing stories like this.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Wade Gustafson wrote:
This story reaffims my belief that a pit bull does not make a good family pet. It is not if the dog will eventually harm somebody but when.
Most people have the good sense to never leave a toddler alone with any dog. Especially one that can crush a child's skull with one bite.

Most people, that is.
White Guilt

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whisper Sweet wrote:
This story has BLACK written all over it. Ughh...when will the madness end.
Poor choices folks! Thats what this story is about.
I agree Whisper Sweet. This story reeks of BLACK.
Go gold

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to those few with positive responses to what this story is really about.. The tragic loss. Hold pit bull owners responsible for the lives taken by these beasts. To the very ignorant liberal do u love your own children with that empy heart. Keep passing down theses negative feelings to ur family it so makes this world a better place. And no I'm not a fat white woman And haven't adored an "African" aids baby yet but I am a nationally known middleweight champion fighter and if I knew where u were I just might crush your skull like a pit bull.
Manti Te o

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Go gold wrote:
Thanks to those few with positive responses to what this story is really about.. The tragic loss. Hold pit bull owners responsible for the lives taken by these beasts. To the very ignorant liberal do u love your own children with that empy heart. Keep passing down theses negative feelings to ur family it so makes this world a better place. And no I'm not a fat white woman And haven't adored an "African" aids baby yet but I am a nationally known middleweight champion fighter and if I knew where u were I just might crush your skull like a pit bull.
Why is the death of a future gangbanger tragic? I don't know about you, but where we're from Africans commit 90% of the rape and murder.
Manti Te o

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Go gold wrote:
I'm your Huckleberry. I run 5 miles a day, lift for an hour and a half and bench 285. I'll be happy to detach your head from your torso with my bare hands.
Go gold

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Manti Te o wrote:
<quoted text>I'm your Huckleberry. I run 5 miles a day, lift for an hour and a half and bench 285. I'll be happy to detach your head from your torso with my bare hands.
i could care less where your from obviously some retard hick town where ur married to your sister who just happens to be your auntie too. just know that u racist losers are the minority. You sound weak as hell mentally and physically. Where I'm from there are dispicable people of all ethnicities with whites hanging on to the crown for sexually abusing babies and murdering children.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Go gold wrote:
<quoted text>i could care less where your from obviously some retard hick town where ur married to your sister who just happens to be your auntie too. just know that u racist losers are the minority. You sound weak as hell mentally and physically. Where I'm from there are dispicable people of all ethnicities with whites hanging on to the crown for sexually abusing babies and murdering children.
I'm from Phoenix. Do you know where that is, hillbilly? Sorry to hear that yer white trash mix their DNA with the tribal animals in the holler you're from. North Carolina. What a joke. I think the movie Deliverance was based on you Banjo playin inbreeds.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Slewblomkin,

Just get some help.

The innocents do not deserve what happens when you finally "break". Save them from you!

And listen to your Psych, and take those Psychotropics when he tell you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Fair Game 29,835
Anti-Gay 2 hr MONGO 8
Hey What Ever Happened To Minnesota Nice ? 4 hr Reply2_CIA 17
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 6 hr Ralph 1
Three years later, TheTeaParty.net finally gets... (Oct '13) 7 hr LIbEralS 49
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 9 hr LIbEralS 42
The train wreck called ObamaCare (Jul '13) 9 hr LIbEralS 339
•••
•••