Comments
81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Winner!!! Dumbest Post today on MPLS Forum!!!

You've spent a couple dozen hours TODAY !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Winner!!! Dumbest Post today on MPLS Forum!!!

How many hours/lines in the last 24 loser ?
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Winner!!! Dumbest Post today on MPLS Forum!!!
You've spent a couple dozen hours TODAY !!!
Wow...besides your math being wrong. How many hours in a day?
It may be too late for you.

Your mind has gone off the deep end.
I don't know if you realize how truly sick you are.

But you should not give up and hope to find a solution for the troubled life you live.
You just gotta take that first step and find the will to get better.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Winner!!! Dumbest Post today on MPLS Forum!!!
How many hours/lines in the last 24 loser ?
I realize your petty name calling and childish behaviour is attributed to your mental illness.
So I don't hold anything against you.

But you should recognize these signs and symptoms to address what is truly wrong with you.
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Winner!!! Dumbest Post today on MPLS Forum!!!
How many hours/lines in the last 24 loser ?
Doctors may spend dozen hours in surgery to help the sick and needy.

The deterioration, the alarming state of your mental illness is worthy of attention.

I feel we all should do what we can to address problems.

I'm very concerned about you.
If your state of mind wasn't so alarming, if you weren't so sick I would not bother.

But considering how sick you are...ill gladly give my time to help the sick and the poor.

Its ok slew.
its not your fault.
You were dealt a hand that wasn't good as others.

Its not your fault slew.

Its not your fault slew.

You cant control your illness on your own.

There are people who are there to help you.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ebtcollector wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize your petty name calling and childish behaviour is attributed to your mental illness.
So I don't hold anything against you.
But you should recognize these signs and symptoms to address what is truly wrong with you.
So(comma) poor child.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rethuglicans are all mentally ill
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ebtcollector wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors may spend dozen hours in surgery to help the sick and needy.
The deterioration, the alarming state of your mental illness is worthy of attention.
I feel we all should do what we can to address problems.
I'm very concerned about you.
If your state of mind wasn't so alarming, if you weren't so sick I would not bother.
But considering how sick you are...ill gladly give my time to help the sick and the poor.
Its ok slew.
its not your fault.
You were dealt a hand that wasn't good as others.
Its not your fault slew.
Its not your fault slew.
You cant control your illness on your own.
There are people who are there to help you.
"It's" ok, you're a moron with an agenda, who's playing games poorly. Whatever floats your leaky boat/party... Personally, when I see such childish maneuvers, I don't wonder why you lost, AT ALL ! Keep up your "fine work", we appreciate losers and stupidity in the opponent's party. LMAOROTFU~!
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So(comma) poor child.
Belittling me does nothing to help you get better.
Just prolongs your illness
ebtcollector

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Mar 21, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>So(comma) poor child.
I hope you get help you need before its too late.
As a society we need to better understand people like you slew.

Then we can prevent tragedies and prevent unnecessarily suffering.

Ill pray for you slew.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

You belittle yourself, I point it out. There's a difference, but with your attitude, no solution. Sorry.....

"It's" ok, you're a moron with an agenda, who's playing games poorly.

Whatever floats your leaky boat/party...

Personally, when I see such childish maneuvers, I don't wonder why you lost, AT ALL !

Keep up your "fine work", we appreciate losers and stupidity in the opponent's party. LMAOROTFU~!
goose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Iowan wrote:
Rethuglicans are all mentally ill
I suppose it looks that way to the ones that really are mentally ill.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

goose wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it looks that way to the ones that really are mentally ill.
YOU "suppose" right.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Hostess’ creditors accused the company in April of manipulating executive salaries with the aim of getting around bankruptcy compensation rules, the Wall Street Journal reported at the time. In response, Rayburn announced he would cut his pay and that of other executives to $1 until Dec. 31 or whenever Hostess came out of bankruptcy.

That was after Hostess had already awarded the company's top four executives raises of between 75 and 80 percent, even though the company had already hired restructuring lawyers, according to the WSJ.

The situation isn't specific to Hostess. Over the last 30 years, CEO pay grew 127 times faster than worker pay, according to a July report.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings training camp 1 hr Space ace 1
Obama administration on verge of collapse 1 hr scirocco 44
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr DonPanic 32,040
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Ashby 26,189
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 8 hr LIbEralS 52
Andi uses racial slur 11 hr Bellweather 2
Tweet Gets Family Booted Off Plane 13 hr Leroy The Babtist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••