Mexican law enforcement chopper fires...

Mexican law enforcement chopper fires in Arizona

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Pedro

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jun 27, 2014
Everyone knows America has become a country of weaklings. The were probably providing cover for illegals crossing into America.

TUCSON, Ariz.(AP)-- Mexican law enforcement on Thursday crossed into Arizona by helicopter and fired two shots at U.S. border agents, a border patrol union leader says.

A Mexican law enforcement chopper crossed about 100 yards north into the Arizona desert, the U.S. Border Patrol said in a statement. The helicopter then fired two shots on the Tohono O'Odham Indian Nation, which sits on the border. Border patrol union leaders say the Mexicans fired at agents but that none of them were hurt.
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Mexican-officers...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 27, 2014
Pedro wrote:
Everyone knows America has become a country of weaklings. The were probably providing cover for illegals crossing into America.
TUCSON, Ariz.(AP)-- Mexican law enforcement on Thursday crossed into Arizona by helicopter and fired two shots at U.S. border agents, a border patrol union leader says.
A Mexican law enforcement chopper crossed about 100 yards north into the Arizona desert, the U.S. Border Patrol said in a statement. The helicopter then fired two shots on the Tohono O'Odham Indian Nation, which sits on the border. Border patrol union leaders say the Mexicans fired at agents but that none of them were hurt.
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Mexican-officers...
Pedro? wow Bob of many names strikes again,where do find them under ground web sites Boo?
Space ace

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 Jun 27, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Pedro? wow Bob of many names strikes again,where do find them under ground web sites Boo?
it's on cnn dumbo! Is that underground too? Man are you stupid or what!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 28, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> it's on cnn dumbo! Is that underground too? Man are you stupid or what!
You need to take your meds idiot I went to your reference source it prove that your a liar the mexican government says that all of your fear mongering is a lie and I believe them over a lying republican scum like you any day of the week.
www.cnn.com
Space ace

Fort Dodge, IA

#5 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to take your meds idiot I went to your reference source it prove that your a liar the mexican government says that all of your fear mongering is a lie and I believe them over a lying republican scum like you any day of the week.
www.cnn.com
lol yeah believe the corrupt drug smuggling Mexican government. How very smart of you dumbo. If you believe the Mexican government, I have a bridge to sell. So first you act like people don't have sources and then when people show sources you deny it anyway. What a clown and a loser..........
Space ace

Fort Dodge, IA

#6 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to take your meds idiot I went to your reference source it prove that your a liar the mexican government says that all of your fear mongering is a lie and I believe them over a lying republican scum like you any day of the week.
www.cnn.com
also I'm not even a republican dufus. Republicans and democrats are run by offshore interest and global elite. Many of these freaks are apart of the trilateral commision, CFR, bilderberg group, bohemian grove etc. as bush sr and many other prominent figures have said, the plan is for a "one world government" built off of the end of national sovereignty and individual rights. In regards to the Mexican border, Vicente fox (former Mexican president) proposed a North American union, a plan the would merge canada,America, and Mexico economically and politically. Borders would be removed through cloward and piven strategy and a common currency introduced. You have a lot of catching up to do pal. It's all a fraud this fake "left vs right" bs. It does not exist. They are all puppets.
Pedro

Green Bay, WI

#7 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Pedro? wow Bob of many names strikes again,where do find them under ground web sites Boo?
My favorite thing about the Mexicans are the black beans.
Pedro

Green Bay, WI

#8 Jun 28, 2014
redeemer wrote:
Your Mexican name will be Via Del N-word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 20 hr LIbEralS 526
Vote for Hillary Sun Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 27 Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 27 LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages