CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I would like to start a new thread open for honest discussion about diversity problems. Much like my "At The Gym Thread" this will be a place for prayer and reflection.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Mar 2, 2013
My first topic for reflection is: Why is South Africa so violent? Did you know they have an immigrant problem?

South African army called onto streets for first time since Apartheid to end anti-foreigner violence.

" More than 10,000 Mozambicans have fled home from South Africa to escape anti-foreigner violence that has killed at least 42 people and left more than 30,000 homeless.

Their escape comes as President Thabo Mbeki ordered the armed forces to quell the unrest for the first time in the country since the end of Apartheid.

The most horrifying aspect of the violence has been the return of necklacing, the appalling method of killing which involves putting a petrol-filled tyre around a victim's neck and setting it ablaze.

In the violent 1980s and 1990s, necklacing was a common sentence imposed by 'people's courts' on collaborators with the apartheid regime and criminals.

It was frequently carried out in the name of the now-ruling African National Congress and was alleged to have been endorsed by Nelson Mandela's then wife, Winnie.

Now necklacing is being used against Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who have fled violence and poverty in their own countries."
http://withintheblackcommunity.blogspot.com/2...
Ralph

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Africa needs an influx of intellegent people in order to manage it in a way that is self sustaining.
The Black Bass Turd

Green Bay, WI

#5 Mar 2, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
My first topic for reflection is: Why is South Africa so violent? Did you know they have an immigrant problem?
South African army called onto streets for first time since Apartheid to end anti-foreigner violence.
" More than 10,000 Mozambicans have fled home from South Africa to escape anti-foreigner violence that has killed at least 42 people and left more than 30,000 homeless.
Their escape comes as President Thabo Mbeki ordered the armed forces to quell the unrest for the first time in the country since the end of Apartheid.
The most horrifying aspect of the violence has been the return of necklacing, the appalling method of killing which involves putting a petrol-filled tyre around a victim's neck and setting it ablaze.
In the violent 1980s and 1990s, necklacing was a common sentence imposed by 'people's courts' on collaborators with the apartheid regime and criminals.
It was frequently carried out in the name of the now-ruling African National Congress and was alleged to have been endorsed by Nelson Mandela's then wife, Winnie.
Now necklacing is being used against Zimbabweans and Mozambicans who have fled violence and poverty in their own countries."
http://withintheblackcommunity.blogspot.com/2...
Sounds like a tribal problem.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Like the white runner Oscar Pistorius, who blasted through the bathroom door... Too bad, he didn't have just a knife.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Like the white runner Oscar Pistorius, who blasted through the bathroom door... Too bad, he didn't have just a knife.
Good point. Is he a violent man because he lives in a violent society? I noticed his community was surrounded buy a 20 high electric barbwire fence. Outside of that was a wild animal refuge containing lions and tigers. All meant to keep the violent tribes out.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Is he a violent man because he lives in a violent society? I noticed his community was surrounded buy a 20 high electric barbwire fence. Outside of that was a wild animal refuge containing lions and tigers. All meant to keep the violent tribes out.
Sure, it wasn't to keep the animals out, right ??? LMAOROFU! Without the gun, the lady would live..........
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#9 Mar 2, 2013
I feel that Chicago may be the South Africa of the United States.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You "feel" ??
There you go again, with your NEED for gay imagery. Geez dude, go find Mr Right at least for a night !!!
If you continue to insult you will be kicked out of The Racist's Corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 2 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Thu Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web