Court sides with incumbent in electio...

Court sides with incumbent in election disputeCourt sides with...

There are 4 comments on the St. Cloud Times story from Jul 16, 2014, titled Court sides with incumbent in election disputeCourt sides with.... In it, St. Cloud Times reports that:

Court sides with incumbent in election dispute The court sided with Rep. Phyllis Kahn that an election judge should be removed Check out this story on sctimes.com: http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/minnesota/2014/07/16/court-sides-incumbent-election-dispute/12728837/ The Minnesota Supreme Court has ruled the City of Minneapolis can remove an ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times.

cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Who cares? It isn't like they didn't let 141 Somalis off the hook for registering to vote for their "brother" at a PO Box when they live in different districts. Not one charged with voter fraud since they're Democrats. You gotta love this city!
Dr Bayrock Oquackabama

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jul 16, 2014
cowboy chris wrote:
Who cares? It isn't like they didn't let 141 Somalis off the hook for registering to vote for their "brother" at a PO Box when they live in different districts. Not one charged with voter fraud since they're Democrats. You gotta love this city!
Be sure to wash your hands with a good antibacterial soap if you ever shake the hand of a Somali, Chris. E coli is a problem with them.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Kahn owns the courts!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Jul 16, 2014
I would rather see a dead cat in that job instead of Kahn being re-elected again. I don't understand why people keep re-electing the same idiots year after year. Except maybe, programming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 20 min non homo pheobie 46
uss liberty, lavon affair (Jun '16) 59 min LAVON AFFAIR 4
News Australian 'healer' mourned after shooting by M... 1 hr Davycrockett 26
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr WHAT 37,113
Teach our kids to hate them 1 hr Cat Man 7
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 1 hr Davycrockett 43
Liberals are trying to destroy america 1 hr Cat Man 8

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages