Legal Guns Kill: Man charged in Ohio...

Legal Guns Kill: Man charged in Ohio veterans hospital shooting

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Apr 12

Grand Rapids, MN

#1 May 6, 2014
CINCINNATI — A man accused of a shooting at a veterans hospital said he intended to intimidate former co-workers he believed were having inappropriate relationships with his wife and daughter, according to court documents.

One person was shot in the ankle when Neil Moore's gun went off in a hospital break room, authorities said.

Moore, 59, of Trotwood, was charged Tuesday in Dayton federal court with single counts of assault with a dangerous weapon and use of a deadly weapon during the commission of a violent crime. His attorney, F. Arthur Mullins, did not immediately return a call Tuesday.

Investigators said Moore entered a room where several people were playing cards and pointed a revolver at them saying something like, "Don't mess with my family."
Monica beats Hillary

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 6, 2014
More people get hurt in any given day in bathtubs than this guy hurt with a gun.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 8, 2014
Monica beats Hillary wrote:
More people get hurt in any given day in bathtubs than this guy hurt with a gun.
Slipping and falling in a bathtub is an accidental event. Obtaining a gun, loading it, pointing it at someone and pulling the trigger are intentional events - and avoidable events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 2 hr TAAM 1
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 4 hr LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! 7 hr LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Brian_G 35,562
Liberal top 10 list Wed LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Tue Zom Associate 20
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance