Vandalism a 'nightmare,' St. Paul vic...

Vandalism a 'nightmare,' St. Paul victim says after paint splat...

There are 65 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Vandalism a 'nightmare,' St. Paul victim says after paint splat.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Andrew "Drew" Thompson doesn't know what he did to spark the rage that he believes led a former female friend to cover nearly everything in his house with paint, destroy his computer and stab his daughter's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Sayin

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 6, 2009
There's gotta be waaaaaaay more to this story. And I'm sure his "record company" chalk body outline produces very nice wholesome clean gospel-like music.
Irvings In Berlin

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Love is a beautiful thing...
NPR

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 7, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
There's gotta be waaaaaaay more to this story. And I'm sure his "record company" chalk body outline produces very nice wholesome clean gospel-like music.
Ooooooooooooh, yeah. But there's already been too much of the PP's scarce resources wasted on this non-story. Find some real news, PP.
Tina Turkey

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 7, 2009
The cops can run you to the hospital if they suspect your are a threat to yourself or others. You are then put on a 72 hour hold so doctors can determine if you are a threat - hence 2 days against will. Yep that would be true.

Its possible he could hae remarked to the police that "he cant handle this" and end up at Regions.

“it takes a lot to laugh...”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2009
Producing rap music?? He was lucky he was not shot!! I saw the pictures on the local news last night, she did a bang up job with the paint!! Now that he was held "against his will", file the lawsuit to get some go away money to finance your art!!!
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 7, 2009
Tina Turkey wrote:
The cops can run you to the hospital if they suspect your are a threat to yourself or others. You are then put on a 72 hour hold so doctors can determine if you are a threat - hence 2 days against will. Yep that would be true.
Its possible he could hae remarked to the police that "he cant handle this" and end up at Regions.
Maybe he should send the hospital bill to his ex-wife.
Minnesota Old Timer

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 7, 2009
Young man with no brains, why even try to understand her ? Try to understand why you let her
( and others ) stay in your house. In a way this sounds like a Chicago problem, please take it back there.
Bobster

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 7, 2009
Crazy is as crazy does.
Yokas

Watertown, MN

#10 Jan 7, 2009
He needs to move, stay away from women (for a while) until he get's it together. He is obviously too trusting. Sad.
Miss Kitty

Brainerd, MN

#11 Jan 7, 2009
Perhaps he just said "dude" and "like" so many times the poor girl lost her marble.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 7, 2009
yeah im thinking an independently wealthy gal is going to be hanging around this "dude"
punpkin

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 7, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
No there is not, he is legit. Other than Miller is black, and Thompson is white. Maybe that is what we expect from them these days.
FITB

San Diego, CA

#14 Jan 7, 2009
Fill in the blanks...there is more to this story for sure...
A Whole Lotta Nerve

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jan 7, 2009
Everytime you do someone a solid, they find a way to screw you over. Learned my lesson a long time ago.

And that goes for all people. Someone always has to throw their stereotypical views in.

The bytch was crazy, she just hid it very well.

Since: Nov 08

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jan 7, 2009
She's a sloppy painter, leaving all those sag lines... I would have dumped her for that alone! ;)

This is a story that would have really benefitted from some pix.
Drew

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 7, 2009
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega."
Zach

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2009
I am sure he probably did something that set her off. But he does sound like he might have played her. She is totally nuts. She makes me want to stay single.
Mrs R

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2009
Typical misogynist white male who things he can put down women because he's part of the white male power structure in society. Ohh booo hooo, I'm really crying now that he finally ran into someone who won't put up with his sexism. This man should just actually consider himself lucky. He's probably the typical straight white male who has no fashion sense at all and lives a dull life. I bet all the paint from this very creative woman really brightened up the place. What an ungrateful slob.

Since: Feb 08

ST.Paul, MN

#20 Jan 7, 2009
This female should learn to act like a REAL women this B/I/T/C/H/ need a Doctor ( PSYCH ) visit ASAP...YES their MUST be more to this story..lacks INFO !!!!!
pumpkin

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jan 7, 2009
Mrs R wrote:
Typical misogynist white male who things he can put down women because he's part of the white male power structure in society. Ohh booo hooo, I'm really crying now that he finally ran into someone who won't put up with his sexism. This man should just actually consider himself lucky. He's probably the typical straight white male who has no fashion sense at all and lives a dull life. I bet all the paint from this very creative woman really brightened up the place. What an ungrateful slob.
I know this is a bad joke somewhere. Here is her link. Who'd wanna hook up with her anyways, she is GROSS!!!!! Fat, nasty hair, jiggly. Gross!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 61
Sanctuary Cities 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 96
Trump's endorses Palin? 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 14
News 7 Minnesota basketball players accused of assau... 4 hr gimme 1
biden may run 4 hr Officer Redeemer 8
White people again!!! 4 hr TOASTER 3
rachel maddow 4 hr Officer Slew 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages