Teens, 14 and 19, fatally shot blocks...

Teens, 14 and 19, fatally shot blocks apart on West Side

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Jul 3, 2013
Come on folks! We can do better than this.

"The detectives came to my sister's house. They found him laying dead. He was shot once in the head and once in the back of the shoulder," said Keshia Paige, the boy's aunt. "He was coming from a friend's home, going back to Oak Park. It's maybe a 15-minute ride, a straight shot on North Avenue. He begins at North and Keeler and goes to North and Lombard."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#2 Jul 3, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Come on folks! We can do better than this.
"The detectives came to my sister's house. They found him laying dead. He was shot once in the head and once in the back of the shoulder," said Keshia Paige, the boy's aunt. "He was coming from a friend's home, going back to Oak Park. It's maybe a 15-minute ride, a straight shot on North Avenue. He begins at North and Keeler and goes to North and Lombard."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Tomorrow the 4th and it should be hotter out. We don't expect much out of the black folks, but hopefully they can bring these numbers up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism: Tips & Tools for White People 1 min LIbEralS 7
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 12 min Get Real 6
cowards! 16 min cowboy chris 1
News Expecting more from Target (May '13) 2 hr Davycrockettt 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr WHAT 37,422
Woman must take down Trump 15 hr Crassus 2
Rocket Man! 19 hr Irish 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance