WWII vet, beaten by ("Black") teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly...

I wonder if "Shorty" woulda been more dead if the 16-35 year old Black Males had used a gun to kill him instead of beating him to death because he was Stereotyped by the Racists as an "Old, White, Male"
..........

Here is a Picture of the Demokrats that killed the WW2 Vet who survived a gunshot on Okinowa, as a young man fighting for America, only to be slaughtered by Amerikans that are 4th Generation Official Victims who have never contributed anything to Humanity

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Consistent wrote:
http://www.kxly.com/news/spoka ne-news/elderly-man-dies-after -being-attacked-outside-ice-ar ena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7i z/-/index.html
I wonder if "Shorty" woulda been more dead if the 16-35 year old Black Males had used a gun to kill him instead of beating him to death because he was Stereotyped by the Racists as an "Old, White, Male"
..........
Here is a Picture of the Demokrats that killed the WW2 Vet who survived a gunshot on Okinowa, as a young man fighting for America, only to be slaughtered by Amerikans that are 4th Generation Official Victims who have never contributed anything to Humanity
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...
If/when convicted, they should be locked up in a 6 x 8 cell and never let out. With any luck, after a few years they will slit their wrists with their own teeth. Black, white, brown, orange or purple, beating an old man to death is about as cowardly as it gets.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

background noise wrote:
This is just sickening. It's time to round up these little gang-banger thug turds and put them on their own island. Let them kill each other. No one will miss them.
Their "Culture" is exemplified in their "Repetitive speaking of made up words spoken in rhythm" ("Rapping", just as a Toddler does).

The rhythmic speaking about the Culture, is the one common thread among the Illiterate and Dangerous who make up 80% of the Violent Crime in Amerika. King Barry welcomes these Tribalists into America's White House, and no doubt some of these Slave Trading Pimps who trade their neighbors for money have slept in the highly respected, Lincoln/Jefferson Bedrooms in our White House.

You tell me where the problem is?

Is it Black Crime (Mostly Black on Black) and the practitioners of "Repetitive speaking of made up words spoken in rhythm", or Elitists like Barry Soetoro who elevate the Dregs of Humanity by propping them up in the White House?
Shyrock Combs

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Their "Culture" is exemplified in their "Repetitive speaking of made up words spoken in rhythm" ("Rapping", just as a Toddler does).
The rhythmic speaking about the Culture, is the one common thread among the Illiterate and Dangerous who make up 80% of the Violent Crime in Amerika. King Barry welcomes these Tribalists into America's White House, and no doubt some of these Slave Trading Pimps who trade their neighbors for money have slept in the highly respected, Lincoln/Jefferson Bedrooms in our White House.
You tell me where the problem is?
Is it Black Crime (Mostly Black on Black) and the practitioners of "Repetitive speaking of made up words spoken in rhythm", or Elitists like Barry Soetoro who elevate the Dregs of Humanity by propping them up in the White House?
The subculture that is apt to destroy or cripple America is made up of both blacks and whites, with blacks being the most dangerous in the cities of the country.

Common threads of this subculture include the distain for education, gang membership, a lack of care for human life including their own, fatherless homes, crime as a way of life, constant attention to gangsta rap, and as you indicate a rhythm dominated, profanity laced common language.

If one leaves out race completely in the most recent savage killings and concentrates on the killers one would see that one of our major problems of our society is how this subculture is tearing at the fabric of this country, and most especially at the fabric of our black citizens. Yet, congress, the president, the media and the black race industry plays the PC card. We have to recognize and accept the problem before we can take steps to solve it. The media, the race industry (Jackson, Sharpton, Winfrey,etc) lost little time in painting George Zimmerman a stalking racist killer and Trayvon Martin an innocent child. If they spent half as much time attacking the plight of young men in our cities as they did to further their agendas in that case we might be able to have an honest discussion of our subculture problem. They won't.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Shyrock Combs wrote:
<quoted text>
The subculture that is apt to destroy or cripple America is made up of both blacks and whites, with blacks being the most dangerous in the cities of the country.
Common threads of this subculture include the distain for education, gang membership, a lack of care for human life including their own, fatherless homes, crime as a way of life, constant attention to gangsta rap, and as you indicate a rhythm dominated, profanity laced common language.
If one leaves out race completely in the most recent savage killings and concentrates on the killers one would see that one of our major problems of our society is how this subculture is tearing at the fabric of this country, and most especially at the fabric of our black citizens. Yet, congress, the president, the media and the black race industry plays the PC card. We have to recognize and accept the problem before we can take steps to solve it. The media, the race industry (Jackson, Sharpton, Winfrey,etc) lost little time in painting George Zimmerman a stalking racist killer and Trayvon Martin an innocent child. If they spent half as much time attacking the plight of young men in our cities as they did to further their agendas in that case we might be able to have an honest discussion of our subculture problem. They won't.
Ya cannot grow up believing lies that tell you that You and Yours are "Victims", without "Internalizing" that Victimhood. Add in the Ignorance and Illiteracy of yer Basic Urbanite, and the manipulation is frighteningly easy.

When you have the President of the United States being the "Black President" of the "Folks", and furthering the ignorance of history, and perpetuating Victimhood for Political Power, the problem is magnified exponentially.

The Problem today is not that Racist Sentiments are higher than in the past (Pre Barry Soetoro), the Problem is that King Barry is the Great Divider that his Handlers want him to be.

Keep the Plantation Folk ignorant and hate filled, feed them shiny baubles, tell then that they are Victims, KEEP THEM ON THE DEMOKRAT VOTER ROLLS!

(And yes, there is no doubt that "Negrofication of the Culture", is infesting too many children of the Advanced European Cultures)
Black fathers

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

amazed at the lack of respect in Black culture, we have a serious problem and it starts at home.
Consistent wrote:
http://www.kxly.com/news/spoka ne-news/elderly-man-dies-after -being-attacked-outside-ice-ar ena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7i z/-/index.html
I wonder if "Shorty" woulda been more dead if the 16-35 year old Black Males had used a gun to kill him instead of beating him to death because he was Stereotyped by the Racists as an "Old, White, Male"
..........
Here is a Picture of the Demokrats that killed the WW2 Vet who survived a gunshot on Okinowa, as a young man fighting for America, only to be slaughtered by Amerikans that are 4th Generation Official Victims who have never contributed anything to Humanity
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...
Harry Callahan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think these two thugs should be put in a locked room with Shorty's great nephew and an active duty Marine. These two cowards also need to be beaten to death with flashlights.
hear from colin powell

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what has this left wing bleeding heart liberal stated on this racial attack.
Consistent wrote:
http://www.kxly.com/news/spoka ne-news/elderly-man-dies-after -being-attacked-outside-ice-ar ena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7i z/-/index.html
I wonder if "Shorty" woulda been more dead if the 16-35 year old Black Males had used a gun to kill him instead of beating him to death because he was Stereotyped by the Racists as an "Old, White, Male"
..........
Here is a Picture of the Demokrats that killed the WW2 Vet who survived a gunshot on Okinowa, as a young man fighting for America, only to be slaughtered by Amerikans that are 4th Generation Official Victims who have never contributed anything to Humanity
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...
Oh But Mama

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

YokoShemia wrote:
Because my post was deleted, I will make another one. Black people are violent animals. They prove it over and over again.
I've seen it in action. They tend to jump up and down in excitement after committing a violent act.
Olga Whacker

Wiazow, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

YokoShemia wrote:
Because my post was deleted, I will make another one. Black people are violent animals. They prove it over and over again.
I'm thinking about growing an afro.
Arch Stanton

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OHhhhh I wish I was in da land of cotton old times dare are not forgotten, look away, look away, look away, Dixieland.
liberal racism

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Black fathers wrote:
amazed at the lack of respect in Black culture, we have a serious problem and it starts at home.
<quoted text>
deal with the core problem, take care of your children, know what they are doing, know who they are with, and make sure they attend school. it is called parenting, not the govt responsibility to raise your children.
Tom A Hawk

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

liberal racism wrote:
<quoted text>
deal with the core problem, take care of your children, know what they are doing, know who they are with, and make sure they attend school. it is called parenting, not the govt responsibility to raise your children.
If my home was infested with cockroaches, I would exterminate them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••