senators make 175,000 per yr

senators make 175,000 per yr

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

What a waste of money

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Amy Klobuchar makes WHAT per yr. with all these lame staffers ?

http://www.legistorm.com/member/815/Sen_Amy_K...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 17, 2013
What a waste of money wrote:
Amy Klobuchar makes WHAT per yr. with all these lame staffers ?
http://www.legistorm.com/member/815/Sen_Amy_K...
But they accomplish so much...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Dec 17, 2013
It's still too much when you include insurance, pension, etc.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 18, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
It's still too much when you include insurance, pension, etc.
exactly, they pay for no transportation in DC and to and from their home state, they pay for no housing while in DC, they pay for no food, no health insurance, nothing what a waste this liberal so called senator is to the tax payers of MN.

this free ride equals 250,00 per yr will all the perks of waste.
deep dive

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 19, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
But they accomplish so much...
time to review tax returns, public information. Let's see all the so called deductions she has taken.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 19, 2013
deep dive wrote:
<quoted text>
time to review tax returns, public information. Let's see all the so called deductions she has taken.
Sorry, the IRS doesn't audit liberals.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 19, 2013
In an ideal world, we would have a year where their pay is based on how much they accomplish. DEDUCT $10,000 from their pay for every bill signed into law and add $20,000 for every law removed from the books.
LibEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 19, 2013
The true reality is it takes a great deal of work to convince the rest of the egomaniacs in office to see things their way. They probably don't earn enough. I make double that.
Laura

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 19, 2013
The total cost of a senator in DC s probably $200,000,000,000/year if all expenses are considered.

Think of: staff, senate office building, security, lobbyists, kickbacks, negative impact on the economy picking winners and losers, overtaxaton, welfare economy, illegal immigrents for Palosie's industry, favors for unions Hollywierd etc, you know the rest of the story.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 19, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, they pay for no transportation in DC and to and from their home state, they pay for no housing while in DC, they pay for no food, no health insurance, nothing what a waste this liberal so called senator is to the tax payers of MN.
this free ride equals 250,00 per yr will all the perks of waste.
Why do you think they do not pay for food and housing?

I remember when the DFL got upset because they claimed Coleman was not paying the market rate for a crappy basement bedroom where he shared a bathroom with others and had no kitchen. As usual red, your so full of sh*t your eyes are brown. Oh, wait a minute...
Obama Care for Them

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Dec 19, 2013
Cancel their Government Employer Health Insurance (like so many others have been canceled) and force them all to apply for Obama Care and they can pay more like the others who lost theirs. Oh, and if any of them are 65 or older, put them on Medicare and see how they like the limited services.
un affordable health care

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 20, 2013
if it is so good for all the people that pay their salary, then it is good enough for the liberal demo rats that voted for the largest TAX INCREASE in US history.

__________ yes a TAX INCREASE IT IS
Obama Care for Them wrote:
Cancel their Government Employer Health Insurance (like so many others have been canceled) and force them all to apply for Obama Care and they can pay more like the others who lost theirs. Oh, and if any of them are 65 or older, put them on Medicare and see how they like the limited services.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Dec 20, 2013
un affordable health care wrote:
if it is so good for all the people that pay their salary, then it is good enough for the liberal demo rats that voted for the largest TAX INCREASE in US history.
__________ yes a TAX INCREASE IT IS
<quoted text>
Hey phony redeemer why don't man-up and tell that idiot waddie that you were the fake redeemer are our you much of a frighten rat yourself to have a spine and a ounce of honestly in yourself.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 20, 2013
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they do not pay for food and housing?
I remember when the DFL got upset because they claimed Coleman was not paying the market rate for a crappy basement bedroom where he shared a bathroom with others and had no kitchen. As usual red, your so full of sh*t your eyes are brown. Oh, wait a minute...
I really don't appericate you faking like you believe that nonsense that the fake redeemer is spouting and you expecting me to take your BS for some bagger trash like yourself ?
This is the first time I commented on this silly topic only because I wanted to reply to your trash dumb as idiot and didn't you know how much a congressman earned before you even start openng your a-hole mouth.?
BTW: most members of congress are millionaires anyway and you know it fool.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Dec 20, 2013
Hey phony redeemer why don't woman-up and tell that idiot barry soetoro that his is the fake Christian our you much of a frighten demo rat yourself to have a spine and a ounce of honestly in yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Earthling-1 35,580
Sick hillary 12 hr Go Blue Forever 15
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 19 hr Clinton 0 Trump 1 8
Sued in small claims court in different state Thu LIbEralS 2
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages