Cheerios stands by mixed-race family ...

Cheerios stands by mixed-race family TV ad

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Cheerios is for black me and their fat white women. I will never eat Cheerios.

"The message is in line with the company's Heart Healthy campaign, except this 30-second ad features a black dad, white mom and biracial child and produced enough vitriol on YouTube last week that Cheerios requested the comments section be turned off."
http://www.startribune.com/business/210245901...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 5, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Cheerios is for black me and their fat white women. I will never eat Cheerios.
"The message is in line with the company's Heart Healthy campaign, except this 30-second ad features a black dad, white mom and biracial child and produced enough vitriol on YouTube last week that Cheerios requested the comments section be turned off."
http://www.startribune.com/business/210245901...
you better be eating your Wheaties chump.
This is a BIG fu-ing deal

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 5, 2013
A very typical black man in the commercial, laying on his fat arse while the white woman does the work.

Of course we all canbuy the brand we want to, NOT GM.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 5, 2013
This is a BIG fu-ing deal wrote:
A very typical black man in the commercial, laying on his fat arse while the white woman does the work.
You must not have a family or even a mate loser also I'm for GM they employed thousand in this state unlike you a typical broke angry sour old white piece of trash.

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You must not have a family or even a mate loser also I'm for GM they employed thousand in this state unlike you a typical broke angry sour old white piece of trash.
If I worked for GM I'd NOT buy their cereal after casting a black man laying on his arse while a white woman does the work.

BTW, phock you!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
If I worked for GM I'd NOT buy their cereal after casting a black man laying on his arse while a white woman does the work.
BTW, phock you!
You must expected the black man to be a waiter well them old sterotypes don't work anymore and GM is marketing their product to earn capital and green money and FU too.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 5, 2013
No wonder you're bitchy, you haven't slept ???
alladin

Runnemede, NJ

#8 Jun 12, 2013
no the black man was fat an dthe white woman was skinny..

i went somewhere and all the people even white asked me if i was an alien.. because i'm 3 races.. she reminds me of me right now for some reason..

she also reminds me of sega saturn...
alladin

Runnemede, NJ

#9 Jun 12, 2013
black people look chinese..
alladin

Runnemede, NJ

#10 Jun 12, 2013
all the black people llook Asian and stuff..
Minnesotan

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jun 12, 2013
Who's to say that the father worked all night.. And was taking a nap on the couch? Typical retard... Use your brain!
Minnesotan

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW, phock you!
Dumb ass. The mother was on her ass too sitting down. It's not like she was cleaning. And even if she was doing something in the house on the commercial -- that's her JOB as a woman idiot.

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Minnesotan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass. The mother was on her ass too sitting down. It's not like she was cleaning. And even if she was doing something in the house on the commercial -- that's her JOB as a woman idiot.
The white woman is sitting down working with "her" child. Typical black guy laying on his fat arse doing nothing.

IMHO this is a racist commercial, the black guy should be helping with the child along with the white woman.

This leads to more of the same in the black community. black men are noted for their making babies and leaving the family to the woman to raise.

Why not make a commercial with the black guy working with the child and the white woman laying down resting after a hard days work? BTW that would be a accurate representation.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#14 Jun 12, 2013
You're a child, racist, drama, queen Schmahl...GET A LIFE.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Jun 12, 2013
No wonder you're bitchy, you haven't slept ???

At least, you're honest and left like you said, right ?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Minnesotan wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably had to sit down on her sore arse. When a black man gets a piece of white meat he pounds away at it like a monk key.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Fair gate closes as Black Lives Matter pr... 1 hr Barney Fife 4
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 21 hr Gerry 9
Gayism the mental illness 22 hr Wrong 2
Black Lies Matter to Disrupt State Fair! 22 hr Wrong 63
Team Obama behind IRS Scandal (May '13) Fri LIbErals 115
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) Fri dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) Fri Normal is OK 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages