Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

There is a case to be made that there should be a hunting season for ambulance chasing lawyers and their idiot clients.
I really hope Culvers can fight this to the bitter end. They should not have to pay damages for someones stupidity laced with greed.

http://www.press-citizen.com/article/20130612... |topnews|text|Frontpage
Smart Libeler

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

There's a case to be made for allowing our legal system to work...unless you're a teabagger in training.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
OK, Mary T from Chicago has every right to sue. I hope she loses, because we should not allow stupidity to go unchallenged or unjudged. However, she does have the fact it happened in Iowa and who know what those people in Iowa do with glass doors and all!
I respectfully disagree. There is a difference between suing because someone was actually negligent and suing because you are a gold digging idiot who tried to walk through a pane of glass. She was probably screwing with her cell phone and not paying attention to where she is going. It's not like glass is some new technology or something. And her ambulance chasing lawyer should be disbarred for even taking the case.
Smart Libeler

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

So, you'd deny her case, WITHOUT examination of the actual evidence ?

WOW !!

What's it like to be a "know it all" POS, that reads a single article, than judges reality in CHICAGO ???

Of course, with your 485 years of "honest" living.....
Smart Libeler

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

However, it is best practice to label or obstruct transparent glass panels adjacent to doorways, and to label transparent glass doorways to indicate they are not open. In fact, most states have laws that say that glass panels should be either labeled or obstructed to prevent these kinds of accidents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info