It don't be easy to be as good as I b...

It don't be easy to be as good as I be! NFL Draft, Geno Smith

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 May 2, 2013
The problem is that NFL types see a guy who, right now, doesn't understand how to get there.

"His biggest problem is that he doesn't know what he doesn't know," said a league executive, who spent extensive time assessing Smith before the draft. "I'm not sure he knows how to take instruction because he pretty much wouldn't listen or talk to our coaches he's talented. He can sling it, he can fit it into tight spots, he can do a lot of things and I think he wants to be good. But you can't tell him anything right now. He's tuned out because he thinks he's got it all down."

"He doesn't have much presence, not much of a leader," said another league executive, who spent a great deal of time studying Smith before the draft. "I don't think he's a bad person, but that's not enough to be a quarterback in this league."
Two sources indicated that when Smith went on some visits to teams, rather than interact with coaches and front-office people, he would spend much of his time on his cell phone. Instead of being engaged with team officials, he would be texting friends or reading Twitter or a number of other distracting activities.
"All these other players who were in there were talking to the coaches, trying to get to know people and he was over there by himself," one of the sources said. "That's not what you want out of your quarterback."
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 May 2, 2013
"Narcissist, Table for One, ready for Narcissist"

"Narcissist, table for One ready"

Can anyone name a Non-Colosseum Gladiator/ Urban'ite in King Barry's Empire, who is being "Drafted" for Millions of Dollars by any Major Company that provides betterment of the Human Condition?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 May 2, 2013
Racist Consistent Crassus wrote:
Look at all the racist posts by the Republikans! Between your racism, your going against the wishes of 90% of Americans for better gun laws and your economy-damaging sequester, you're guarantied the Dems a major victory in 2014.
America will be much better off because of you - thank you, Republikans!
Is it a Medical Condition that prevents you from EVER commenting on the Awful Truth that relevant posts about current events reveal?

Since "Your Big Thang" is to declare that other Posters are racist, perhaps as a Demokrat Bigot, you could identify WHAT is racist about the Awful truth that is posted.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#6 May 2, 2013
Consistent wrote:
You never ever comment on the topic. Your illiteracy and ignorance limits your responses to insults and feeble attempts to change the topic.
Your drunken rants do far more to aid the Democrats than to hurt them.
Full meltdown eh?

Projecting as me again?

Keep your hands off your Private parts and do not be relieving yourself as you pretend to be me!

You Sick Racist Kool Aid Sipper!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 May 2, 2013
You never ever comment on the topic. Your illiteracy and ignorance limits your responses to insults and feeble attempts to change the topic.

Your drunken rants do far more to aid the Democrats than to hurt them.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 May 2, 2013
(Lemme Re-post this brilliant writing)

"The difference between the Left and the Right is not so much a difference of opinion, with both paths leading to the same result. Nor is the difference simply between two meritorious schools of thought as a means of creating the most prosperous and free society. The real difference between the Right and the Left is that the former bases its conclusions and beliefs on the experience of history guided by intelligence, the latter bases its entire stock and trade in emotional stupidity."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blasted drunk 7 min space ace 1
As long as we're discussing flags, what about M... 19 min American Crassus 22
Be thankful on the 4th f July 2 hr American Crassus 3
A Very Sad Day 3 hr FOVR 15
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr litesong 34,383
I'm Voting for Trump 12 hr Virgil Caine 14
America Ferrera Writes "Thank You" Letter to Do... 12 hr Virgil Caine 8
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE