Cornel West: Al Sharpton Is "Still On The Obama Plantation"

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Jul 23, 2013
(You Demokrat Race Professionals, and Amateurs here on Topix, need to pay attention to my prescient Postings! IF you want to participate, you need to crawl away from MSDNC, and all the Web Sites that feed you that Kool Aid! You Folk who are calling people like me, who do not respect your demands for Political Correctness, a "Racist" for stating the Awful Truth, may have to start going after American like Cornell West (Leftist), with whom I share many perspectives.

"Now the good thing is it won't settle down and I think it's going to create some kind of division within our black political class because it's just too humiliating it's too embarrassing, you see it with Brother Sharpton; Sharpton probably deep down wants to be critical of the President, but he can't because he's still on the Obama plantation."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Ghedi Sam Ollie

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Al Sharpton have Somali head. Except for eyes not yellow. Somali better looking.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Poor moniker....
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Ghedi Sam Ollie wrote:
Al Sharpton have Somali head. Except for eyes not yellow. Somali better looking.
Any person with a Forehead that slopes back more than 15 Degrees from the Eye brow to the Crown of the Head, should NEVER be allowed to be in any Position with AUTHORITY!

Every time you see one of the "Leaders" at a rally, on the news, or an image on the Web, look at the "Slope" as you listen to them espouse their "Feelings" on the issue they are babbling on about.
Dr Happy Medications

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Still more racist rants, from the drunken moron living off the government.
The reason that your posts are deleted are yours are all about hatred, racism, bigotry & personal attacks.
Plus your views are far right wing radical, very un-American, & equally un-Christian.
Not to mention, you are generally drunker than a skunk & ranting like an idiot.
Love how you switch monikers to deceive, then deny the "process" so DISHONESTLY !!!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Please re-focus!

The SeattleSociopath comes on here, and talks about;

Bending Little BOI's over

Buggering Bicycle Seats

Assaulting other Posters in the Mystical DOJO

His Gay Porn Collection

His Homophobic Rants between him and Red Reamer

She-He-It enjoys Revealing her Disturbed Violent and Despicable Sexual Fantasy's all day every day

The Psychotic has explained that It has Guns He Purchased without a Background Check!

Slewblomkin the Bush Whacking Freak is WHY Free People sacrifice their Rights, in order to be protected from Sociopath's like Him.
Poor con

Seattle, WA

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. "

WHAT A JOKE OF A "MAN" ???

Still more racist rants, from the drunken moron living off the government.

The reason that your posts are deleted are yours are all about hatred, racism, bigotry & personal attacks.

Plus your views are far right wing radical, very un-American, & equally un-Christian.

Not to mention, you are generally drunker than a skunk & ranting like an idiot.

Love how you switch monikers to deceive, then deny the "process" so DISHONESTLY !!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Dr Happy Medications wrote:
<quoted text>
Dangerous Psychotic,
Please re-focus!
The SeattleSociopath comes on here, and talks about;
Bending Little BOI's over
Buggering Bicycle Seats
Assaulting other Posters in the Mystical DOJO
His Gay Porn Collection
His Homophobic Rants between him and Red Reamer
She-He-It enjoys Revealing her Disturbed Violent and Despicable Sexual Fantasy's all day every day
The Psychotic has explained that It has Guns He Purchased without a Background Check!
Slewblomkin the Bush Whacking Freak is WHY Free People sacrifice their Rights, in order to be protected from Sociopath's like Him.
Sodom you sure is a nasty mf'er,what is your problem you can't find any little boys anymore.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#15 Jul 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Sodom you sure is a nasty mf'er,what is your problem you can't find any little boys anymore.
Only a Men's Room Co Habitor of Slewsie the Seattle Sociopath could refer to someone a Sodom, as he removes Slewsie fromhis hand to type the words, "can't find any little boys".

I think you two need some serious co debauchery time in the Stalls!

You are both showing the stress that a lack of Fecal Odor has on you.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#16 Jul 25, 2013
Al Sharpton is a die hard capitalist whose only concern is making more money for, Al Sharpton.

He shows no concern for the numerous gun deaths and gang problems in Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc.
But he jumped on the Trayvon issue like flies on shit.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#17 Jul 25, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Al Sharpton is a die hard capitalist whose only concern is making more money for, Al Sharpton.
He shows no concern for the numerous gun deaths and gang problems in Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc.
But he jumped on the Trayvon issue like flies on shit.
Mr "Twanna Brawley" Sharpton seeks "Capital", that certainly does not make him a "Capitalist".

The best definition of the Race Hustlers like King Barry, Al, Eric and the Two Jesse's, is "Opportunist's"..... ..Not much different than their Ancestors in West Africa that sold their own People for Fun and Profit".

"Pimp" is the next best word to describe these Dealers in Human Misery.

It is a Cultural Tradition dating back Eons in Africa, and is the Number One Career Aspiration for every African Despot today.....No matter where in the World that the Culture is practiced.

The Dead and Dying on the Demokrat Plantations are mostly suffering because the "Folk" embrace fauched up Cultural Practices....BUT part of that Fauched up Practice is to support the Tribal Leaders NO MATTER WHAT.

And if the "King Barry, Al, Eric and the Two Jesse's", tells the folk that the White Tribe is why dey be oppressed, then the Folks belibe it!

"They the People" empower the Race Hustlers and enrich them.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jul 25, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Al Sharpton is a die hard capitalist whose only concern is making more money for, Al Sharpton.
He shows no concern for the numerous gun deaths and gang problems in Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc.
But he jumped on the Trayvon issue like flies on shit.
If Sharpton was a capitalist then he would have sold out and cash out years ago and he would even co-host with Hannity or that fake minister ex Govornor Huckabee or some fraud on Fox.
And least Al didn't sellout his faith or his people like you have
Cowardstein.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr "Twanna Brawley" Sharpton seeks "Capital", that certainly does not make him a "Capitalist".
The best definition of the Race Hustlers like King Barry, Al, Eric and the Two Jesse's, is "Opportunist's"..... ..Not much different than their Ancestors in West Africa that sold their own People for Fun and Profit".
"Pimp" is the next best word to describe these Dealers in Human Misery.
It is a Cultural Tradition dating back Eons in Africa, and is the Number One Career Aspiration for every African Despot today.....No matter where in the World that the Culture is practiced.
The Dead and Dying on the Demokrat Plantations are mostly suffering because the "Folk" embrace fauched up Cultural Practices....BUT part of that Fauched up Practice is to support the Tribal Leaders NO MATTER WHAT.
And if the "King Barry, Al, Eric and the Two Jesse's", tells the folk that the White Tribe is why dey be oppressed, then the Folks belibe it!
"They the People" empower the Race Hustlers and enrich them.
The race hustlers are your for profit justice system idiot
old over the hill cracker trash and you brought up .BRAWLEY but you mr'ers never bring the Duke lacrosse boys do you and how our sister was gang rape punk as Selingmamn,Finnerty,and Evans and how justice betrayed our sister we haven't forgot and we never will.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#20 Jul 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sharpton was a capitalist then he would have sold out and cash out years ago and he would even co-host with Hannity or that fake minister ex Govornor Huckabee or some fraud on Fox.
And least Al didn't sellout his faith or his people like you have
Cowardstein.
What "Faith" is that?

The same Faith as Martin Luther King whom Ralph Abernathy wrote of?

"Martin the man of God" who had a different Hooker in every Town he "Preached" in, according to his Co Professional Protester, Abernathy?

"Jesse the Man of God" who raised his son to be the Ultimate Race Hustling/Thieving Politician......or......" Jesse the Man of God" with Multiple Babies from other women outside his "Holy Matrimony"?

"Al Twanna Brawley Sharpton the Man of God", Who became famous for inciting Race Riots in NY when he went after Whitey because a young Demokrat Plantation Resident claimed that some "White" boys kidnapped her?....when she was "shacking up" with some stray dog from the hood?.....or ......."Al Twanna Brawley Sharpton the Man of God", who is parading around town with a woman that is 25 years younger than him who he wears on his arm like a trophy?(Note: this is not the woman that the Good Reverend Al stood before God and swore his undying faith too in Holy Matrimony)....That man of God? the Race Hustler employed by the Administration on MSDNC to spew his Racism and Ignorance to the Demokrat Sheeple in order to get the votes every 2 years?

Check yourself dude!

Everyone of the Creeps you and your Community call a "Leader" is a scumbag!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. "

Oh, Mr. Game Warden, I hope you can help me. I've been told I can shoot wabbits, and goats, and pigeons, and mongooses, and dirty skunks, and ducks. Can you tell me what season it weawy is?

IT'S JOKE OF A "MAN" SEASON !!!

Still more racist rants, from the drunken moron living off the government.

The reason that your posts are deleted are yours are all about hatred, racism, bigotry & personal attacks.

Plus your views are far right wing radical, very un-American, & equally un-Christian.

Not to mention, you are generally drunker than a skunk & ranting like an idiot.

Love how you switch monikers to deceive, then deny the "process" so DISHONESTLY !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROGER GOODELL’s PLAN TO SAVE THE NFL! 8 min cantmakeitup 7
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 49 min T-bro 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr Monopoly in action 261
Congress Heads Home After Exhausting Eight Days... 2 hr cantmakeitup 9
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 2 hr Slewer 21
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 hr Earthling-1 32,662
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••