Poll: Most unaffected by Obamacare

Poll: Most unaffected by Obamacare

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

digger

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 26, 2013
More Americans believe the Affordable Care Act has hurt their families’ situations than helped, but a vast majority say they have been unaffected by the law, according to a new poll released Tuesday.
The Gallup survey says that 19 percent of Americans say they have been hurt by the ACA, while 9 percent believe their families have benefited from the law. Sixty-nine percent, however, say “Obamacare” has not affected their situation at all.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamaca...
Leroy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 26, 2013
ACA isn't fully implemented.

Obama and Libertards will be using the old cook a frog technique.

Put the frog in comfortable water and slowly turn up the heat until it cooked.

Obamacare WILL impact everyone, sooner or later. They will take on one group at a time and eventually cook everyone!

The main thrust is to implement a Government Monopoly (comfortable water) and then turn up the heat.

You all comfortable? Good, that is the plan. Wait for the other shoes to drop.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Nov 26, 2013
Leroy wrote:
ACA isn't fully implemented.
Obama and Libertards will be using the old cook a frog technique.
Put the frog in comfortable water and slowly turn up the heat until it cooked.
Obamacare WILL impact everyone, sooner or later. They will take on one group at a time and eventually cook everyone!
The main thrust is to implement a Government Monopoly (comfortable water) and then turn up the heat.
You all comfortable? Good, that is the plan. Wait for the other shoes to drop.
100% accurate. While we are a small firm within the USA marketplace, everyone of my employees will suffer as a result of Obamacare.

Our health insurance policies have been cancelled. The replacement policies have a MINIMUM RATE INCREASE of 48%. The children of each of these families will suffer due to Obamacare.

Our employees are prime examples of what is written below.

----------

Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could have coverage canceled, experts predict

By Jim Angle
Published November 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

Almost 80 million people with employer health plans could find their coverage canceled because they are not compliant with ObamaCare, several experts predicted.

Their losses would be in addition to the millions who found their individual coverage cancelled for the same reason.

Stan Veuger of the American Enterprise Institute said that in addition to the individual cancellations, "at least half the people on employer plans would by 2014 start losing plans as well." There are approximately 157 million employer health care policy holders.

Avik Roy of the Manhattan Institute added, "the administration estimated that approximately 78 million Americans with employer sponsored insurance would lose their existing coverage due to the Affordable Care Act."

Last week, an analysis by the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank, showed the administration anticipates half to two-thirds of small businesses would have policies canceled or be compelled to send workers onto the ObamaCare exchanges. They predicted up to 100 million small and large business policies could be canceled next year.

According to projections the administration itself issued back in July 2010, it was clear officials knew the impact of ObamaCare three years ago.

In fact, according to the Federal Register, its mid-range estimate was that by the end of 2014, 76 percent of small group plans would be cancelled, along with 55 percent of large employer plans.

The reason behind the losses is that current plans don't meet the requirements of ObamaCare, which dictate that each plan must cover a list of essential benefits, whether people want them or not.

"Things like maternity care or acupuncture or extensive drug coverage," said Veuger. "And so now the law is going to force them to buy policies that they could have gotten in the past if they wanted to but they chose not to."

Some plans already have been canceled and employers are getting sticker shock at the new, higher prices under ObamaCare.

One of them is David Allen, president of a company bearing his name in Boulder, Colorado. He told a Congressional hearing recently that his carrier discontinued his company policy because it wasn't compliant with ObamaCare.

"It does not meet the minimum standards as stipulated under the law. Due to this one change," he said, "our premiums are now scheduled to increase by 52.3 percent in January 2014."
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 27, 2013
It is a sign of victory when all the right wingers can do is to post attempts to change the subject with sources like Faux News.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#5 Nov 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It is a sign of victory when all the right wingers can do is to post attempts to change the subject with sources like Faux News.
Claim anything you want. The facts prove you to be a liar who wants to take money from those that earn it and give it to those that do not.

Every employee in our little group of companies will see a MINIMUM INCREASE in their insurance premium of 48%. No one will qualify for subsidies.

I know a lot of children that will suffer because of Obamacare. And a##holes like you are happy about that.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Nov 27, 2013
It is always so revealing when the Collectivist Leftists espouse the "Majority", when they attempt to defend the Human Rights Violations of some Americans via Obamacare.

How about these Headline Fascist's;

"Most Americans unaffected by slavery"

or

"Most Americans do not care about Laws against Deviant Homosexuals"

This is why America needs to limit who has the "Privilege" to vote!
Drunken Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 27, 2013
Consistent wrote:
It is always so revealing when the Collectivist Leftists espouse the "Majority", when they attempt to defend the Human Rights Violations of some Americans via Obamacare.
How about these Headline Fascist's;
"Most Americans unaffected by slavery"
or
"Most Americans do not care about Laws against Deviant Homosexuals"
This is why America needs to limit who has the "Privilege" to vote!
You are a sad, lonely bitter old man that no longer reflects the views of most Americans - or even makes sense, which is why your posts keep being deleted from Topix.
IrishCatholicMN

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 27, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Claim anything you want. The facts prove you to be a liar who wants to take money from those that earn it and give it to those that do not.
Every employee in our little group of companies will see a MINIMUM INCREASE in their insurance premium of 48%. No one will qualify for subsidies.
I know a lot of children that will suffer because of Obamacare. And a##holes like you are happy about that.
You offer no proof of your figures like usual, and you have been proven to have lied over and over again.

Plus you go against the teachings of your church, because dollars matter much more to you than the dignity and care of the poor.

Your church calls upon you to work to narrow the increasing income inequality gap - what actions are you taking? Or aren't you a Christian?

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#9 Nov 27, 2013
IrishCatholicMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer no proof of your figures like usual, and you have been proven to have lied over and over again.
Plus you go against the teachings of your church, because dollars matter much more to you than the dignity and care of the poor.
Your church calls upon you to work to narrow the increasing income inequality gap - what actions are you taking? Or aren't you a Christian?
Hey dimwit, I challenge you to provide one link you have ever posted on here to prove something you have said. I provide links to back up what I say all the time, and you know it.

As for the health insurance premium increase for the employees of our companies, I will black out the personal information on the rate sheet and post it as soon as you post a copy of your last paycheck.

FACT: Over 100 families, most with children, will be paying a MINIMUM INCREASE of 48% on their health insurance premiums as a direct result of Obamacare.

FACT: Not one person in our employ had a rate decrease.

FACT: This is happening across the nation. Pick up almost any newspaper and find hundreds of thousands of examples.

FACT: You are a moocher and a liar. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Mooch.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Drunken Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sad, lonely bitter old man that no longer reflects the views of most Americans - or even makes sense, which is why your posts keep being deleted from Topix.
I am shocked that your only reply to the Awful Truth about you and yours, is a recycled personal attack on your superiors.

I hope you did not "feel" that I was referring to ignoramuses' like you, when I spoke of limiting who should have the Privilege to vote in America.

You are wise and insightful and given to making well thought out choices..........Hahhehhahoohe eee!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Nov 27, 2013
IrishCatholicMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer no proof of your figures like usual, and you have been proven to have lied over and over again.
Plus you go against the teachings of your church, because dollars matter much more to you than the dignity and care of the poor.
Your church calls upon you to work to narrow the increasing income inequality gap - what actions are you taking? Or aren't you a Christian?
Todays Headlines (Without Newspeak)

"Most Americans despise Secular Hedonists that use Biblical Snippets to distort the teachings of Jesus"
Leroy

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 27, 2013
How did Hitler take over Germany?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Leroy wrote:
How did Hitler take over Germany?
His Political Party gained Popular Support with the Socialist/Fascist Voters!

He stacked the Courts. He gave away cool Gifts to the "Folks". He spoke a "populist" tone. He demonized his "political" opponent's (think Teabagger). He created a "false flag" in Poland (Think Obama-Drones, Libya, Syria, Iran, Egypt).

He Collectivized all Medicine, Industry, University's, and Banking under the control of the State.

He ostracized any that did not look like him, share his Religion, or was in any way not Politically Correct for the Reich.

He enriched his Friends, enslaved his enemies.

He Promised "Hope and Change", and a "New Way".

Does any of this sound familiar?
Hey

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It is a sign of victory when all the right wingers can do is to post attempts to change the subject with sources like Faux News.
AND a sign of failure when Libertards keep saying "Obama can be trusted" AND everything Obama touches turns to sheet.
Hey

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It is a sign of victory when all the right wingers can do is to post attempts to change the subject with sources like Faux News.
MY FAUX NEWS IS CBS!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/26/us/cbs-lara-log...
digger the lier

Villanova, PA

#17 Nov 29, 2013
digger wrote:
More Americans believe the Affordable Care Act has hurt their families’ situations than helped, but a vast majority say they have been unaffected by the law, according to a new poll released Tuesday.
The Gallup survey says that 19 percent of Americans say they have been hurt by the ACA, while 9 percent believe their families have benefited from the law. Sixty-nine percent, however, say “Obamacare” has not affected their situation at all.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamaca...
Yeah,my insurance has only tripled in cost,we just have to cut down on food and heating our home,digger you are a bunch of sh@t!
the whole truth

Villanova, PA

#18 Nov 29, 2013
The Truth wrote:
It is a sign of victory when all the right wingers can do is to post attempts to change the subject with sources like Faux News.
Victory,yes for the Republicans in Nov 2014 thanks to Obama the clown and dope,Democrats are already jumping ship to get away from Obama but it is too late,there are planty of videos of these Democrats telling people how wonderful Obamacare was,he he...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,797
Seeking 2 hr KyTEE 1
Threads Gone I'm Gone 14 hr figgypops 5
Liberals crying over trump comments again Wed God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Jan 16 Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages