Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric...

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jul 29, 2014
So, at Christmas, do you think G.W. Obama will be extolling the virtues of the many Irish Catholics who helped build the railroads?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Bellweather

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 29, 2014
Where the he11 is Obama living?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#5 Jul 30, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
Where the he11 is Obama living?
....in galaxy far, far, away?
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 30, 2014
I especially like the way they built the Twin Towers.
Mexican

Green Bay, WI

#7 Jul 30, 2014
cowboy chris wrote:
I especially like the way they built the Twin Towers.
They do good work when it comes to demolition.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 14, 2015
Obama is definitely a Muslim.
cowboy chris

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 14, 2015
Obama and Kerry are so clueless, they are still blathering about getting rid of Assad.
Then all of ISIS will convert to Christianity and all the refugees will go back to their country of origin.
Please stop voting for these dangerous idiots!
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 14, 2015
cowboy chris wrote:
Obama and Kerry are so clueless, they are still blathering about getting rid of Assad.
Then all of ISIS will convert to Christianity and all the refugees will go back to their country of origin.
We have clowns who are simply not qualified to make these decisions. We can not afford another term of this nonsense that's for sure.
USA USA USA USA

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 14, 2015
President Obama has earned the right to be removed from office, just like Nixon. Obama is anti-American, and he may not even understand what his actions have caused. His pimping of the Arab spring has caused much damage to the civilized world.

Hillary would be a disaster as president. She is for sale to the highest bidder even thou her net worth is $32,000,000, ya thirty two MILLION dollars. And she claims to support the common man, she doesn't have a clue what common means much less how to support them.
TOASTER

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 Nov 15, 2015
cowboy chris wrote:
The dangerous idiots are the illiterates that voted for these morons. White trash and minorities that vote without a clue of what they're voting for elect this type politician. Any politician
that would make a brainless statement like this should be removed from office. For sure Buckwheat is a muslim.
Tellitlikeitis

Maple Grove, MN

#13 Nov 15, 2015
TOASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The dangerous idiots are the illiterates that voted for these morons. White trash and minorities that vote without a clue of what they're voting for elect this type politician. Any politician
that would make a brainless statement like this should be removed from office. For sure Buckwheat is a muslim.
Thats how dumb you white people are.. Minorities dont vote republican cuz like i been sayin nobody likes selfish , arrogant, crybaby, complaining white boys ... Trump wil never win minority vote, either will carson, rubio and cruz are cuban but identify better with white people theyll only get the cuban vote... Hillary lost trust in the minority community but shes better than white peckerhead republican.. Sanders has no chance.. O'Malley? Please hes all sound bites too rehearsed... See white people dont spend time in minority communities 24 hrs a day 365.. I do and the minority community black and hispanic say the only republican who isnt a showboat, a blowhard, a mannequin, is Jeb Bush. Ive said it over and over and everyone ridicules.. At the end of the day its gonna be bush vs clinton this time the bush's win ...
TOASTER

Saint Augustine, FL

#14 Nov 15, 2015
space ace wrote:
<quoted text> We have clowns who are simply not qualified to make these decisions. We can not afford another term of this nonsense that's for sure.
If Buckwheat could run for a 3rd term the same morons would vote for him, and we would have 4 more years. I'm thinking the same pieces of shyt will vote for Ma Clinton. I hope I'm wrong.
USA USA USA USA

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 15, 2015
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how dumb you white people are.. Minorities dont vote republican cuz like i been sayin nobody likes selfish , arrogant, crybaby, complaining white boys ... Trump wil never win minority vote, either will carson, rubio and cruz are cuban but identify better with white people theyll only get the cuban vote... Hillary lost trust in the minority community but shes better than white peckerhead republican.. Sanders has no chance.. O'Malley? Please hes all sound bites too rehearsed... See white people dont spend time in minority communities 24 hrs a day 365.. I do and the minority community black and hispanic say the only republican who isnt a showboat, a blowhard, a mannequin, is Jeb Bush. Ive said it over and over and everyone ridicules.. At the end of the day its gonna be bush vs clinton this time the bush's win ...
Actually minorities vote Democrap because they give stuff away and Republicans want them to WORK!!!
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 15, 2015
USA USA USA USA wrote:
President Obama has earned the right to be removed from office, just like Nixon. Obama is anti-American, and he may not even understand what his actions have caused. His pimping of the Arab spring has caused much damage to the civilized world.
Hillary would be a disaster as president. She is for sale to the highest bidder even thou her net worth is $32,000,000, ya thirty two MILLION dollars. And she claims to support the common man, she doesn't have a clue what common means much less how to support them.
Obama should have been impeached and removed from office In 2009. Too bad GOP is the democrat lite party with no balls.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 15, 2015
USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually minorities vote Democrap because they give stuff away and Republicans want them to WORK!!!
As a half black I can confirm this. Everyone I know who is black voted for this radical communist because he was black and gives people free crap. They cant even tell you why they aren't voting Republican.
Tellitlikeitis

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Nov 15, 2015
USA USA USA USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who get free stuff dont vote dummy!! Youre to stupid and naive and pompous to know that.. Youre white in a white community how in the hell would you know.. Youre known as a big mouth and for sure you like Trump!! The great white joke
LIbErals

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Nov 15, 2015
Tellitlikeitis wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who get free stuff dont vote dummy!! Youre to stupid and naive and pompous to know that.. Youre white in a white community how in the hell would you know.. Youre known as a big mouth and for sure you like Trump!! The great white joke
Then who is it the DFL is busing to the polls all day long?
Tellitlikeitis

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Nov 16, 2015
LIbErals wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who is it the DFL is busing to the polls all day long?
Ive never seen a bus .. Thats a white suburb rumor... White people will lie, exagerate, make themselves look real stupid to others but of course you white people wont believe that... You people cant face the fact that no one likes, respects, admires white people.. Read all the posts on here on these people possibly be liked

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 16, 2015
In the Midway of St. Paul, the buses are lined up in front of the polling places waiting to take "Dumb for Life" people back to their " homes".
Tellitlikeitis

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Nov 16, 2015
Niether of the Above wrote:
In the Midway of St. Paul, the buses are lined up in front of the polling places waiting to take "Dumb for Life" people back to their " homes".
What does that mean??! You know every single person on that bus and their intention?? Youre a fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump speech 18 min Truth 4
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 1 hr Space ace 37
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Mothra 37,276
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 10 hr WildLifeLover 739
Aliens land during solar eclipse 14 hr Roma 4
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 21 hr Grady 8
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... Mon Cat Man 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance