First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Normal

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Mar 5, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no Slewsie! My gay Spell Check Queen made a spelling error. Oh, the embarrassment of telling the world that my husband is not as smart as a 2nd grader.
If you were smarter you'd know the embarrassment of your posts is well below 2nd grade level.

Thanks for trashing Topix.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#86 Mar 5, 2013
Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smarter you'd know the embarrassment of your posts is well below 2nd grade level.
Thanks for trashing Topix.
Pot, meet kettle.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#87 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Protect children not guns!
Excellent post!

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#88 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!
Hey fake black guy, when you take the guns away from law abiding citizens, or make it tougher for law abiding citizen to buy guns, what percentage of children's deaths caused by guns will you eliminate?

In other words, how does destroying the Constitution make children safer?

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#89 Mar 5, 2013
Chicago has the toughest gun registration laws in the country.

What percentage of the 506 gun deaths in Chicago in 2012 were done with guns by the registered owner?

----------

ELIZABETH BRACKETT, WTTW Chicago: Not yet two months into 2013, and the death rate from gun violence in Chicago has exceeded what it was this time last year. And last year's numbers were awful, 506 total murders in 2012, 16 percent higher than the previous year.

There was Shirley Chambers, who lost her fourth child to gun violence in January when a gunman opened fire on a van with her son inside. There was 15-year-old honor student Hadiya Pendleton, who had just returned from President Obama's inauguration when she was gunned down just a few blocks from the president's Hyde Park home.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/social_issues/...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#90 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fake black guy, when you take the guns away from law abiding citizens, or make it tougher for law abiding citizen to buy guns, what percentage of children's deaths caused by guns will you eliminate?
In other words, how does destroying the Constitution make children safer?
Beetch was I replying to you? I don't converse with liars and damm liars,I thought that you understood that,are you in love with me or something? well I don't love you back fraud,and you have lose a lot of your fans hahaha with your lies and fraudlent demeaner,so now your down to debating with yourself hahahaha and no I'm not a fan of yours you been expose for the cheap fraud and liar that you our.so scram,get the fuk lost loser
you're highly overrating yourself for yourself,because we all know how much a loser/liar that you really are ya lame beetch hahaha

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#91 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Beetch was I replying to you? I don't converse with liars and damm liars,I thought that you understood that,are you in love with me or something? well I don't love you back fraud,and you have lose a lot of your fans hahaha with your lies and fraudlent demeaner,so now your down to debating with yourself hahahaha and no I'm not a fan of yours you been expose for the cheap fraud and liar that you our.so scram,get the fuk lost loser
you're highly overrating yourself for yourself,because we all know how much a loser/liar that you really are ya lame beetch hahaha
In other words you can not say why trashing the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution would make children safer.

Let me answer it for you, fake black guy...

It would make children less safe. If you were to take all the guns away from law abiding citizens in this country, gun violence would GO UP.

You come up with a way to disarm criminals and then you will have a topic for discussion. Until that time, you are a fake black guy p*ss*ng into the wind.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you can not say why trashing the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution would make children safer.
It would make children less safe. If you were to take all the guns away from law abiding citizens in this country, gun violence would GO UP.
You come up with a way to disarm criminals and then you will have a topic for discussion. Until that time, you are a fake black guy p*ss*ng into the wind.
Blah,blah blah find somebody else to lie too,stay in your place with the other bottomfeeder,and stop trying to get uppity low life.

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#93 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah,blah blah find somebody else to lie too,stay in your place with the other bottomfeeder,and stop trying to get uppity low life.
Still p*ss*ng into the wind, huh?

You can not provide one factoid that proves taking guns from law abiding citizens would save lives.

Again I ask, how many of the 506 gun deaths in Chicago in 2012 were committed by the registered owners of the gun?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Protect children not guns!
The children deserve a Vote! and we will win this one Sir!

Smart Liberal

Former MN Tax Payer

#95 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The children deserve a Vote! and we will win this one Sir!
Thank you Phyllis Kahn. Any other bright ideas lately?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Still p*ss*ng into the wind, huh?
You can not provide one factoid that proves taking guns from law abiding citizens would save lives.
Again I ask, how many of the 506 gun deaths in Chicago in 2012 were committed by the registered owners of the gun?
Your too ignorant to converse with,so fuling with liar fake fraud,and who even talk about taking somebody guns anyway huh fool,show me your proomand not some lame as loser talking point!
can you do that? until you can show some legimate proof of your lies than STFU!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#97 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
ya ya ya when will you show some proof that Obama is trying to take our guns fraud? when I saY when critter? let me answer that for you,you lied and you sdon't have any proof as usual fraud.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>ya ya ya when will you show some proof that Obama is trying to take our guns fraud? when I saY when critter? let me answer that for you,you lied and you sdon't have any proof as usual fraud.
Oh, he's trying all right, he just hasn't come up with the right "recipe" yet.

COLD DEAD FINGERS. That's all I have to say to YOU.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Mar 5, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he's trying all right, he just hasn't come up with the right "recipe" yet.
COLD DEAD FINGERS. That's all I have to say to YOU.
You didn't have say sht to me,because you don't have anything to say,and what does COLD DEAD FINGERS MEAN?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#100 Mar 5, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have say sht to me,because you don't have anything to say,and what does COLD DEAD FINGERS MEAN?
If you are truly that STUPID, I CAN'T HELP YOU.

Axe somebody else....
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#101 Mar 5, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are truly that STUPID, I CAN'T HELP YOU.
Axe somebody else....
Thats a compliment coming from you,thanks.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#102 Mar 5, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle.
SO SICK OF THAT STUPID SLOGAN.

Come up with something ORIGINAL, LOGICAL, and RELEVANT,
for a CHANGE.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#103 Mar 5, 2013
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SICK OF THAT STUPID SLOGAN.
Come up with something ORIGINAL, LOGICAL, and RELEVANT,
for a CHANGE.
Excellent post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 4 hr Davycrockett 3
San Francisco’s robot security guard freaks out... 9 hr Muslim Terror Att... 4
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... 13 hr Crassus 21
Celebrities escape raging California wildfire a... Tue Maggie 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Tue Patriot AKA Bozo 37,507
4 imprint Tue Angry chick 1
E promos Tue Angry chick 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages