|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>It wont stop them from doing a dam thing if the killer kills the armed correctional officer first,then he has more guns.Or what happens when the killer out guns your correctional officer? Why add more weapons an bullets?
Yep. Nice argument. You would rather see an unarmed woman like Victoria Soto stand up and defend her students as the butcher Lanza shot her to death than give any credence to the fact that a trained person with a gun could stop a loser like Lanza.

You are the epitome of the anti gun zealot who is using the deaths of 20 children as a prop to promote your anti-Constitutional push to take guns away from law abiding citizens and leave everyone unprotected from murderers. FU.
Not From Iowa

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Lawton wrote:
<quoted text>
Move the PD HQ to a school and you have one school protected for free in each town.
Let's have a day care and old folks home at police HQ too. Seems like a good combination to you though. What an idiot.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Not From Iowa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's have a day care and old folks home at police HQ too. Seems like a good combination to you though. What an idiot.
We agree!

It is idiotic.

You in the 10% Defective will always be the scourge of humanity.

A percentage of you will commit unspeakable acts against your fellow man. The real solution is to minimize your ranks by allowing Nature to weed out you and yours from Humanity.

The less of you in the 10% Defective, the less pain that the rest need to suffer.

It does not take a law, it takes facilities Like the Seattle West Insane Asylum where you defectives can live a good life, segregated away from decent humans that are not the Diseased and Narcissistic Hedonists like you and yours that demand acceptance and monetary support from your neighbors because somebody told you some time that "I got's Rights"!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>It wont stop them from doing a dam thing if the killer kills the armed correctional officer first,then he has more guns.Or what happens when the killer out guns your correctional officer? Why add more weapons an bullets?
what if? You can play that game all day long. Deterents and immediate resistance are the answer. What if it had taken the police another 20 minutes to show up, How many Funerals would there have been!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

You just "played" what if... LMAOROTFU~! Pretty sadly/stupidly, you pretend the armed guard wouldn't be the first target...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Nice argument. You would rather see an unarmed woman like Victoria Soto stand up and defend her students as the butcher Lanza shot her to death than give any credence to the fact that a trained person with a gun could stop a loser like Lanza.
You are the epitome of the anti gun zealot who is using the deaths of 20 children as a prop to promote your anti-Constitutional push to take guns away from law abiding citizens and leave everyone unprotected from murderers. FU.
No Your not gonna F me. Your comments just shows us that your not tired of childern being killed. How many more have to die before you say enough?
CRASSUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>No Your not gonna F me. Your comments just shows us that your not tired of childern being killed. How many more have to die before you say enough?
Will you hold my target at the gun range for me?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Studies show that most homophobes like CRASSUS are insecure in their own sexuality. Many have had homosexual experiences and feel an intense guilt. CRASSUS may well have been molested as a child, very possibly by a member of his own family, which many times accounts for the intense anger homophobes tend to feel.

Crassus is the best example of a repressed homosexual that you'll ever find.
Capt Crunch

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The Slime wrote:
Studies show that most homophobes like CRASSUS are insecure in their own sexuality. Many have had homosexual experiences and feel an intense guilt. CRASSUS may well have been molested as a child, very possibly by a member of his own family, which many times accounts for the intense anger homophobes tend to feel.
Crassus is the best example of a repressed homosexual that you'll ever find.
Look at the poor child out there begging for attention.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

So you Libertards want bullets being shot at defensless kids and staff?

What is the cost of the TSA to protect airplanes?

Schools need hardened entrances so a shooter can't get into the school. AND an armed guard to neutralize someone who attempts to enter a school with destructive motives.
Schmahl This

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lawton wrote:
Schools need hardened entrances so a shooter can't get into the school. AND an armed guard to neutralize someone who attempts to enter a school with destructive motives.
No. We need to limit access to guns.

Any changes made to protect our children need to have the cost assessed to gun owners.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Will you hold my target at the gun range for me?
Only if its your empty head.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The enemies of this country aren't the NRA. It's the gangs, the banksters, and parents who protect their children by leaving loaded weapons laying around for them to "use them", after practicing for YEARS with violent video games and playing movies with TONS of violent scenes in them.

And that's just a START.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Schmahl This wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We need to limit access to guns.
Any changes made to protect our children need to have the cost assessed to gun owners.
Who funds the TSA?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Look it up yourself, maybe you'll learn how.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Phock YOU!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Looks like a complete loon, a gun nut. Of course, the NRA will pick up the bill ??? LMAOROTFU~! Oh right, the con-sewer-tative will pick it up ???

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>No Your not gonna F me. Your comments just shows us that your not tired of childern being killed. How many more have to die before you say enough?
Straw Man!!! How many more soldiers need to die to defend your right to spew this crap?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
Sounds like slewage want's to be "teabagged".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of99
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Punch a liberal day 4 min Space ace 12
Welfare Cash for Weed in Colorado 49 min cantmakeitup 1
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 1 hr Earl 78
Obamacare subsidies illegal 1 hr beckmans 5
Rick perry sends national guard to border 1 hr Earl Brown 4
Young Men of Color Need More Than Basketball an... 5 hr cantmakeitup 5
Where's Kluwe? 6 hr Sam Ollie 3
•••
•••