Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I see no proof or even logic used in your entire post... The lobotomy was successful, right ???
According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there were 98,817 public schools during the 2009-2010 school year.
A typical salary with fringe benefits and employer taxes would be somewhere around $40,000 per year for an armed security guard.
98,817 times 1.25 (you'd need more than 1 guard per school to cover vacation, training and sick 1ays) times $40,000 equals 4.94 billion dollars per year.
The are 270 million firearms held by civilians in the US. 4.94 billion divided by 270 million gives an annaul tax of $18.30 per gun per year.
Of course, I didn't add inything ion for uniforms and additional insurance needed for having armed guards on the premises, and administering the new tax
Move the PD HQ to a school and you have one school protected for free in each town.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22 Jan 15, 2013
No cost in moving the PD and the criminals can target the kids better, too ??? Man, you'd be a moron, if you found some IQ.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Suburban Mom wrote:
Protect our children - stop the NRA!
Stupid m-f-ers portraying themselves as poor concerned Moms. Hitler disarmed the Jews before he killed hem all. That is exactly what Obama is trying to do.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Hitler drank beer, is beer bad, too ???

Funny, even if we take your poor analogy to heart, unless you're Jewish... LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25 Jan 15, 2013
I read an interesting comment a while ago that suggested that if all the anti-gun folks actually JOINED the nra, they could initiate a coup, take over the organization and basically end its iron grip control of congress with regard to gun laws. Is that possible?

I know the nra is a tool of gun manufacturers, but just like everything else, it's one person, one vote. Could there be an nra coup d'etat and a diminishing of their power? Wouldn't that be nice!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I read an interesting comment a while ago that suggested that if all the anti-gun folks actually JOINED the nra, they could initiate a coup, take over the organization and basically end its iron grip control of congress with regard to gun laws. Is that possible?
I know the nra is a tool of gun manufacturers, but just like everything else, it's one person, one vote. Could there be an nra coup d'etat and a diminishing of their power? Wouldn't that be nice!
You know nothing. That is why your name is Slewpid and you were fired from the Post Office.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#27 Jan 15, 2013
I know more than you, that's why you're a quitter and a liar, when it comes to rational discourse, loser !!! LMAOROTFU~!
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I know more than you, that's why you're a quitter and a liar, when it comes to rational discourse, loser !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Again, Slewpid, let me type it slow enough for you to read it.

Stupid Slewpid. Only you are stupid enough to get fired from the Post Office.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#30 Jan 15, 2013
You have a better typing speed, than REALLY MORONIC ???

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 15, 2013
Lawton wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have armed guards in many schools.
Should those armed guards be removed because they are a bad idea?
Time to get serious about protecting kids by protecting them with armed guards in ALL SCHOOLS.
Armed guards are used all over to protect material things, why not helpless kids?
Yes we can afford it.
So your saying its ok to have a shootout inside of a school full of childern? It sounds savage an dangerous,we are not tryin to do the shooters work for him by having more bullets flying all over.Kids will be in a prison not a school.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You have a better typing speed, than REALLY MORONIC ???
Slewsie, if you need to say you are schmarter than someone else, it is obvious that you are not. My dear old daddy used to say "Tis better to stay quiet and have others think you are Slewpid than it is to say something and let them know you are Slewpid.". You should take his advice.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Jan 15, 2013
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying its ok to have a shootout inside of a school full of childern? It sounds savage an dangerous,we are not tryin to do the shooters work for him by having more bullets flying all over.Kids will be in a prison not a school.
What the hell do you think happened at Sandy Hook?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#34 Jan 15, 2013
schmarter ??

Yep, my little BOWN nose, prove my point PERFECTLY !!! LMAOROTFU~! Ps- Can't help but be a POS liar, can you ?
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
schmarter ??
Yep, my little BOWN nose, prove my point PERFECTLY !!! LMAOROTFU~! Ps- Can't help but be a POS liar, can you ?
Let me correct your comment there Slewsie. Your BROWN SHIRT. The one Adolph Obama dressed you in this morning, and every morning.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#36 Jan 15, 2013
Nothing like a sick, active imagination, moron... Tell your mommy, about your bown stain in your panties...
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jan 15, 2013
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying its ok to have a shootout inside of a school full of childern? It sounds savage an dangerous,we are not tryin to do the shooters work for him by having more bullets flying all over.Kids will be in a prison not a school.
Is that what will happen at the school the Obama kids attend?

Their school IS protected by armed guards, isn't it?
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nothing like a sick, active imagination, moron... Tell your mommy, about your bown stain in your panties...
Slewsie again offers "noting".

KILLERS

Location hidden

#39 Jan 15, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you think happened at Sandy Hook?
Everybody knows what happened.Your Point?
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Jan 15, 2013
KILLERS wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows what happened.Your Point?
You said putting armed personnel in schools will contribute to a shoot-out. When in fact, it will stop killers from doing the damage they can do as demonstrated at Sandy Hook. If anyone had been there to stop Lanza, the damage and lives lost would have been minimized. Instead, Lanza had no opposition and killed at will. Why do you think all of the mass murders happen at places where guns are prohibited?

KILLERS

Location hidden

#41 Jan 15, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You said putting armed personnel in schools will contribute to a shoot-out. When in fact, it will stop killers from doing the damage they can do as demonstrated at Sandy Hook. If anyone had been there to stop Lanza, the damage and lives lost would have been minimized. Instead, Lanza had no opposition and killed at will. Why do you think all of the mass murders happen at places where guns are prohibited?
It wont stop them from doing a dam thing if the killer kills the armed correctional officer first,then he has more guns.Or what happens when the killer out guns your correctional officer? Why add more weapons an bullets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John mccain stabs GOP in back 31 min Davycrockett 5
I love waking up to a Trump presidency 36 min Davycrockett 38
Trump Bans Trans Military 1 hr Davycrockett 34
Teach our kids to hate them 1 hr cowboy chris 19
News Mohamed Noor is Proof That "Blue Lives" are a F... 1 hr cowboy chris 3
Liberals are trying to destroy america 14 hr Cat Man 78
Bye bye Betsy...Bye bye Betsy 15 hr Davycrockett 18

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance