Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Dec 21, 2012
'twas 11 days before Christmas around 9:38 when 20 beautiful children stormed thru Heaven's gate.

Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air. They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.

They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say. They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.

"Where are we?" Asked one little girl as quiet as a mouse. "This is heaven" exclaimed one little boy. "we're spending Christmas at God's house."

When what to their wondering eyes did appear, but Jesus their savior, the children gathered near.

He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same. Then he opened his arms and called them by name.

And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring, those children all flew into the arms of their King as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace, one small girl turned and looked in Jesus' face.

And as if He could read all the questions she had, He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad.

"Then He looked down on earth, the world far below. He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe, then He closed his eyes and He outstretched His hand.

"Let my power and presence re-enter this land!" "May this country be delivered from the hands of fools".

"I'm taking back my nation, I'm taking back my schools!" Then He and the children stood up without a sound "Come now my children let me show you around."

Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran. All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.

And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight "in the midst of this darkness, "I am still the light!"
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure pretend heaven is everyone's destination, so you can carry your substitute genitalia... You're SUCH A POS ~!
Dangerous Psychotic,

Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective that you bring to the Issue.

Your ability to make it "all about you", reminds us of why it is not necessary for Americans to fight for our Constitutional Rights, but only to fight against allowing the Demokrats "Mainstreaming" their Psychotics like you who are a Clear and Present Danger.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure pretend heaven is everyone's destination, so you can carry your substitute genitalia... You're SUCH A POS ~!
YOU Stay the Fauch away from our children and their Schools!
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU Stay the Fauch away from our children and their Schools!
We have a registered Level III Offender on this forum. That is, an offender MOST likely to re-offend by abusing other posters and generally spreading filth on the site! Truly disgusting.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a registered Level III Offender on this forum. That is, an offender MOST likely to re-offend by abusing other posters and generally spreading filth on the site! Truly disgusting.
Only a serious creep would use a tribute to dead children to push their anti-gun agenda. Must be a member of the westborough baptist church. Only a hypocrite would do so and still own guns. But it's to be expected from the likes of honey slew slew.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
'twas 11 days before Christmas around 9:38 when 20 beautiful children stormed thru Heaven's gate.
Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air. They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say. They remembered nothing of what had happened earlier that day.
"Where are we?" Asked one little girl as quiet as a mouse. "This is heaven" exclaimed one little boy. "we're spending Christmas at God's house."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear, but Jesus their savior, the children gathered near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same. Then he opened his arms and called them by name.
And in that moment was joy, that only heaven can bring, those children all flew into the arms of their King as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace, one small girl turned and looked in Jesus' face.
And as if He could read all the questions she had, He gently whispered to her, "I'll take care of mom and dad.
"Then He looked down on earth, the world far below. He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe, then He closed his eyes and He outstretched His hand.
"Let my power and presence re-enter this land!" "May this country be delivered from the hands of fools".
"I'm taking back my nation, I'm taking back my schools!" Then He and the children stood up without a sound "Come now my children let me show you around."
Excitement filled the space, some skipped and some ran. All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight "in the midst of this darkness, "I am still the light!"
SL Perfect, thank you for sharing! Hope springs eternal, for those who believe!!
Miss Piggy

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
THANK YOU, moderator, for removing the vile post by the Slew!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#9 Dec 22, 2012
I know Jack

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
Too bad the moderator isn't watching 24/7. Then this might be a decent place again.

That is a beautiful sentiment that opens this thread. Thank you to who ever wrote it. RIP little children.
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
If the moderator, slew , can delete it, then the moderator, Slew, can put it back. He/ She/ It just became gutless for a short time, and then evil reasserted itself.
The Truth Squad

Cathedral City, CA

#12 Dec 22, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I am personally not the most religious person, however, I do respect those who are religious as long as they don't try to impose their dogma on me. Your reply is totally out of line. Heaven is to me how you are thought of after one passes on. With out of line comments such as yours, you place will not be in heaven.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Looks like they tried to impose dogma... too bad you're a moron, right ???
Samuel

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Reading a thread starter of this nature by Irish Liar made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Pretending to care about anyone but himself is just another lie! What's in it for you? Maybe scam the parents?
The Truth Squad

Cathedral City, CA

#15 Dec 22, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Looks like they tried to impose dogma... too bad you're a moron, right ???
Look in the mirror tokhes lokh, you will see the real meshuge shmok!
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Ok guys, I give in...you got me. I am so into letting gay trannies give me anal that I just lose my mind on here sometimes. Oh yeah, the trannies name is Crassus, and we are sooo in love
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#17 Dec 23, 2012
The Truth Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am personally not the most religious person, however, I do respect those who are religious as long as they don't try to impose their dogma on me. Your reply is totally out of line. Heaven is to me how you are thought of after one passes on. With out of line comments such as yours, you place will not be in heaven.
If I catch you anywhere near my dog I'll cut your sack off.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
You're in a monogamous "dog relationship" crass ???
The Truth Squad

Cathedral City, CA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>If I catch you anywhere near my dog I'll cut your sack off.
Grrrr....Arf, Arf......

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Samuel wrote:
Reading a thread starter of this nature by Irish Liar made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Pretending to care about anyone but himself is just another lie! What's in it for you? Maybe scam the parents?
The St Paul version of Bob of Many Names would not know a charitable action or thought if it kicked him in the gonads.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23 Dec 24, 2012
Kinda like your "relationship" to honesty, right ???
Poor TrashyLiar, so dumb IT HERTZ ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 35 min EdmondWA 194
Trump vs The NFL 4 hr Cat Fan 11
Edukated Ebony NFL Player 10 hr DeCrassus 1
NFL Embarrassment in London 10 hr Crassus 7
When did trump honor the flag? Hahaha 10 hr Cat Fan 4
Why Are Black Players Taking A Knee 12 hr Davycrockett 4
I'm Black Look How Cool I Am 12 hr Davycrockett 8

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance