Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013

“Bond Forever!”

Since: Aug 11

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Breaking News: Lake Elmo, MN

The Bachmann Clinic in Lake Elmo released a statement this afternoon announcing the early demise of the infamous Topix poster, "Capt Crunch." It was revealed that the Capt was enrolled in a new treatment offered at the clinic which was addressing an eating disorder. Capt Crunch was on a strict diet of dog food and dog biscuits. The treatment called for 3 meals per day of dog food with dog biscuits to fill in as snacks between meals.

At approximately 2pm CDT today, the paramedics were called to Capt Crunch's room at the clinic. They found Capt Crunch laying on the floor naked with what appeared to be a broken neck.

After reviewing the video tapes it was determined that Capt Crunch did pass on from a broken neck which happened when he fell out of bed during a uncontrollable. highly athletic, session of the Capt licking his balls.
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Octopussy wrote:
Breaking News: Lake Elmo, MN
The Bachmann Clinic in Lake Elmo released a statement this afternoon announcing the early demise of the infamous Topix poster, "Capt Crunch." It was revealed that the Capt was enrolled in a new treatment offered at the clinic which was addressing an eating disorder. Capt Crunch was on a strict diet of dog food and dog biscuits. The treatment called for 3 meals per day of dog food with dog biscuits to fill in as snacks between meals.
At approximately 2pm CDT today, the paramedics were called to Capt Crunch's room at the clinic. They found Capt Crunch laying on the floor naked with what appeared to be a broken neck..
It was later determined that the corpse was really a Capt Crunch imitator, who went by a variety of stolen and sometimes salacious names. This is a common practice among the genetically confused, and their favorite target of name adoption comes from a womans birth canal. This condition is generally a condition bought on in male bull butterflies from a sense of deprivation and womb envy.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ROFLMAO!!

The mind pic was side splitting!
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Juan wrote:
ROFLMAO!!
The mind pic was side splitting!
Back to the old faithful "juan", eh, Le Jumbo? Got aliitle tired of the raunchy lesbian IDs?
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I have no idea what you're talking about, but what can be expected from a teabagger dead from licking his balls at the Bachmann clinic.
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Juan wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about, but what can be expected from a teabagger dead from licking his balls at the Bachmann clinic.
If you feel that bad about it, you could always send Octopussy Le jumbo a sympathy card.
Capt Crunch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel that bad about it, you could always send Octopussy Le jumbo a sympathy card.
I'm an i-d-i-o-t- and have a complex that everyone is the same person here all out to get me.
Arch on larch

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Le' Sorosbot Le' Jumbo and all around useful idiot sues Dog Food company for his neck injury,

It appears that Sorosbots are fond of dog food for snacking , while le' psycho was lying on the couch watching MSKGB The Ralph Madcow show, He was licking his balls and fell off the couch causing his injury.... It has been rumored that "compesation set in right away" This is called indentured servitude on society, When Michele becomes president I believe the free stuff to dependentants will be cut, So the sorosbot has a lawsuit to fund his future and his lifetime promise, "I ani't werkin shix"
Heterosapien

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 15, 2011
 
I suspect that a lot of women experience deep-seated feelings of ball lick envy.
Arch on lurch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arch on larch wrote:
Le' Sorosbot Le' Jumbo and all around useful idiot sues Dog Food company for his neck injury,
It appears that Sorosbots are fond of dog food for snacking , while le' psycho was lying on the couch watching MSKGB The Ralph Madcow show, He was licking his balls and fell off the couch causing his injury.... It has been rumored that "compesation set in right away" This is called indentured servitude on society, When Michele becomes president I believe the free stuff to dependentants will be cut, So the sorosbot has a lawsuit to fund his future and his lifetime promise, "I ani't werkin shix"
I'm a TEATS and have a complex that everyone is working for Soros and not the Koch's... but what do I know? I don't even have a sense of humor.
Capt Crunch

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arch on lurch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a TEATS and have a complex that everyone is working for Soros and not the Koch's... but what do I know? I don't even have a sense of humor.
You don't need one as long ae the SEIU cumputer bank keeps pouring out one liners that liberals consider to be humor. That is, the liberals who never finished fifth grade, and there seem to be alot of that going around.

“El Kabong the Wingnuts!”

Since: Aug 11

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey, I thought Capt Crunch was dead and all those bizarro posts from Arizona would stop!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 5, 2013
 
Consistent wrote:
Capt Crunch is alive?
The Slime has access, and the spare time to go thru all the old posts on this forum. This the result of his most important research.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 5, 2013
 
That's STILL not proof that Capt Crunch is alive.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 5, 2013
 
Consistent wrote:
That's STILL not proof that Capt Crunch is alive.
A voice from the grave to the Slime. RIP, Archie.

Le' Sorosbot Le' Jumbo and all around useful idiot sues Dog Food company for his neck injury,

It appears that Sorosbots are fond of dog food for snacking , while le' psycho was lying on the couch watching MSKGB The Ralph Madcow show, He was licking his balls and fell off the couch causing his injury.... It has been rumored that "compesation set in right away" This is called indentured servitude on society, When Michele becomes president I believe the free stuff to dependentants will be cut, So the sorosbot has a lawsuit to fund his future and his lifetime promise, "I ani't werkin shix"
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
That's STILL not proof that Capt Crunch is alive.
Do you still hear the faint voice of Arch on Larch coming to you from the grave?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arch came back reincarnated as Consistent.

Say, that Consistent isn't in the best of health. He's probably next to die of Alzheimer's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Van Hollen: Legalizing Illegals Will 'Redu... 47 min Mexican 6
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr Bagman 62
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 1 hr LIbEralS 6
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 2 hr cowboy chris 7
Two Americans infected with deadly Ebola virus 2 hr cowboy chris 8
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 32,120
Andi uses racial slur 11 hr Earl 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••