Obama administration on verge of coll...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jul 20, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, who were you then? Le Jumbo? Mom called shut up? There were so many Proxy ID, that it's hard to recall them. But the most recent stupid one was Seattle Slew, which I silenced with my Seattle Slime. Space dunce and redeemer are non imaginary, compared to the rest.
Can you translate your comment into English?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42 Jul 24, 2014
ECONOMY SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE.......ANALYSTS, CONSUMERS AND BANKS ARE MORE PRUDENT THAN BEFORE MELTDOWN........Associated Press .(7-24-13)......Thank You, President Obama, for helping bring us so far.....
just wondering

Minneapolis, MN

#43 Jul 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Can you translate your comment into English?
I think you were called a schmuck, look it up it is yiddish.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#44 Jul 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
ECONOMY SLUGGISH.
After 6 years of Obamanomics that's the best you can do?

Pathetic
DLN

Spring Park, MN

#45 Jul 25, 2014
If you Republicans would nominate candidates who cared more about working people than greedy rich people, you'd rule the country. The Democrats aren't much better, but moderates consider them the lesser of two evils.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Jul 25, 2014
DLN wrote:
If you Republicans would nominate candidates who cared more about working people than greedy rich people, you'd rule the country. The Democrats aren't much better, but moderates consider them the lesser of two evils.
Democrats know how to give stuff away and get votes.

$17,000,000,000,000 worth of free stuff in order to win elections.

Republicans won't win any elections unless they can give more stuff away to the non-workers.

IMHO if you are at working age don't work ya shouldn't be able to vote.
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#47 Jul 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Can you translate your comment into English?
Sorry, but I don't do Ebonics. Check with the White House Staff, I hear it's a requisite for the job there.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#48 Jul 25, 2014
DLN wrote:
Why is it that its ok to be a rich democrat but not a rich republican? Pretty much everyone in congress (including Obama) are members of the 1%'rs and they are only looking out for their own selves. What part of that escapes you? Are you comfortable trying to pick the lesser of two evils? Let's see, Beelzebub or Lucifer? Which one is the least evil because, that's the one I will follow.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Jul 25, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't do Ebonics. Check with the White House Staff, I hear it's a requisite for the job there.
Wir sind das heer vom hakenkieuz hebt noch die roten fahnen der weg zur freit bahnen.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Jul 25, 2014
LAYOFFS FADE AS ECONOMY REBOUNDS.....JOBLESS CLAIMS FALL TO LOWEST LEVEL IN 8 YEARS, PAY HIKES MAY BE NEXT......Associated Press '(7-25-14)......
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#51 Jul 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wir sind das heer vom hakenkieuz hebt noch die roten fahnen der weg zur freit bahnen.
Translation: Stop picking on me and Al. I know we are both liberal liars, but we can't help it. It's in our genes.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Jul 25, 2014
Seattle Slime wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Stop picking on me and Al. I know we are both liberal liars, but we can't help it. It's in our genes.
Your an idiot and a foolk,see ya I got hot young date tonight,she thinks I'm cute hahaha have fun lying and hating the rest of friday night you fbum.
Seattle Slime

Surprise, AZ

#53 Jul 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot and a foolk,see ya I got hot young date tonight,she thinks I'm cute hahaha have fun lying and hating the rest of friday night you fbum.
Didn't you mean," HE thinks I'm cute?"

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#54 Jul 26, 2014
New-Home Slowdown Pressures Recovery

Economic Growth, Labor Market Face Headwinds

Demand for new homes slowed sharply during the first half, a development that threatens to reverberate beyond the housing market and throughout the broader economy.

Sales of new single-family homes fell 4.9% through the first six months of the year compared with the same period of 2013, according to Commerce Department data released Thursday. June sales fell 8.1% from the prior month, and the May number was revised down from the best figure in six years to not even the best figure in six months.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/new-home-sales...
cowboy chris

Minneapolis, MN

#55 Jul 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LAYOFFS FADE AS ECONOMY REBOUNDS.....JOBLESS CLAIMS FALL TO LOWEST LEVEL IN 8 YEARS, PAY HIKES MAY BE NEXT......Associated Press '(7-25-14)......
Do people on welfare count as unemployed? I doubt it. And in Minnesota over half the work force is under-employed, minimum wage, or part-time.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#56 Jul 28, 2014
cowboy chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Do people on welfare count as unemployed? I doubt it. And in Minnesota over half the work force is under-employed, minimum wage, or part-time.
People on public assistance are not counted as "jobless". Those number are based solely on how many people have filed for unemployment. No one else. Which is why they are so misleading.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Jul 28, 2014
exactly, we should all just watch see n bee see and the roach AL mad dog, liberal queen or king switcher hitter - Remember my little liberal one FOX news is # 1 Rated for 15 years, fair and balanced, fair and balanced

mid term elections Conservative Americans will control both house and senate.
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please,couldn't you have gotten your nonsense from a more reputable source then Breitbart? hahahaha? what the name of the diseases you talk about? you don't even know yourself,but whatever it is you already got LOL.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Jul 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
ECONOMY SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE.......ANALYSTS, CONSUMERS AND BANKS ARE MORE PRUDENT THAN BEFORE MELTDOWN........Associated Press .(7-24-13)......Thank You, President Obama, for helping bring us so far.....
Druckenmiller: Fed policy "fraught with unappreciated risk":

Stan Druckenmiller, the retired founder of hedge fund firm Duquesne Capital Management, says the Federal Reserve is putting the economy at risk by continuing its aggressive market intervention.

"I am fearful that today our obsession with what will happen to markets and the economy in the near term is causing us to misjudge the accumulation of much greater long term risks to our economy," Druckenmiller said Wednesday at the Delivering Alpha conference presented by CNBC and Institutional Investor.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#59 Jul 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LATEST FED SURVEY SEE'S IMPROVING ECONOMY....Associated Press .(7-17-14)......Thank You, President Obama......
All of those part time jobs are working out really well...

Study: 35 percent in US facing debt collectors

WASHINGTON (AP)-- More than 35 percent of Americans have debts and unpaid bills that have been reported to collection agencies, according to a study released Tuesday by the Urban Institute.

These consumers fall behind on credit cards or hospital bills. Their mortgages, auto loans or student debt pile up, unpaid. Even past-due gym membership fees or cellphone contracts can end up with a collection agency, potentially hurting credit scores and job prospects.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEB...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club calls police on black women golfers over s... 18 min The Lumber Jack 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min Into The Night 39,162
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Abe 26,700
Crassus, fovr, davy 17 hr Space ace 6
Comey beng investigated by IG 20 hr MAGAfiggypops 9
Exploding Ant plows van into pedestrians in Tor... 23 hr The Lumber Jack 11
Try me Mon Space ace 5

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages