Regular Citizen SAVES Government Work...

Regular Citizen SAVES Government Workers life

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 25, 2014
A private citizen jumped into action today on I35W after a Metro Mobility van ran into a crashed semi. The private citizen hooked up a tow strap to the Metro Mobility van and pulled it from harms way. The driver of the Metro Mobility van was stuck in the van near the burning semi.

The saying goes: when you need help Government is 5 mins away. Also note Obama's claim the Government does everything good!!

BTW, the private citizen didn't want to be interviewed saying: Many people jumped in to assist in this wreck. Different from when Government workers perform their jobs they are awarded all kinds of stuff because they did their job. Of course there are cases like 2 weeks ago near Cannon Falls where a State Trooper crashed into a car killing the 2 elderly occupants. Government in action ya gotta love it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blasted drunk 52 min space ace 5
For African immigrants, St. Paul starting to fe... 2 hr American Crassus 7
Police investigate 5 separate shootings in Milw... 2 hr American Crassus 2
3 Mpls. shootings, 2 downtown after bars close,... 2 hr American Crassus 2
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 11 hr Analog man 286
I'm Voting for Trump 16 hr space ace 16
America Ferrera Writes "Thank You" Letter to Do... 16 hr American Crassus 9
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE