Seattle, WA

#3 May 14, 2013
Poor trashed.... already.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#4 May 14, 2013
Thank You GOP wrote:
Humanity on Friday passed a milestone on the way to planetary destruction when monitoring stations registered 400 parts per million of carbon dioxide spread throughout the atmosphere.
“The last time so much greenhouse gas was in the air,” The Guardian reports,“was several million years ago, when the Arctic was ice-free, savannah spread across the Sahara desert and sea level was up to 40 metres higher than today.” Those conditions are expected to return if governments and global businesses do not severely and rapidly curtail the amount of CO2 being dumped into the atmosphere by the burning of coal, oil and gas.
“It is symbolic, a point to pause and think about where we have been and where we are going,” said professor Ralph Keeling, who oversees the measurements on a Hawaiian volcano.“It’s like turning 50: it’s a wake up to what has been building up in front of us all along.”
Professor Rajendra Pachauri, chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, said:“The passing of this milestone is a significant reminder of the rapid rate at which—and the extent to which—we have increased the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.... At the beginning of industrialisation the concentration of CO2 was just 280ppm. We must hope that the world crossing this milestone will bring about awareness of the scientific reality of climate change and how human society should deal with the challenge.”
Have you ever looked at those that attend the Global Climate Change Meetings that the UN puts on a couple of times a year?

All of the possible landing strips within 100 miles of the meeting are as crowded as I-494 during rush hour. Damn near every one of these hypocrites flies to the meeting in their own private jet.

Motto of the Anti-capitalist Leftists: Do as I say, not as I do.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 May 14, 2013
Actually, they jet pool, ask Bill & Paul....

Oh sorry, another Trashy Lie, right ???

BTW- US rich folks are typically the cheapest, when it comes to travel, your blather is rhetoric....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#7 May 15, 2013
GOP Destruction of Earth wrote:
The fat old angry white men of the Republican party don't care about the future of earth - they won't be around 10 or 20 years from now.
Dumbo...you give the GOP way too much credit, and Mother Earth way too little credit.

Always remember, those evil businessmen that are ruining the Earth don't care if they poison the water or the air because their children drink bottled water and breath purified air.

Keep hammering the unbelievable crapola you spew. You are a one trick pony, and President of the Obama Dumb Masses Fan Club. Good job!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 May 15, 2013
Actually, they jet pool, ask Bill & Paul....

Oh sorry, another Trashy Lie, right ???

BTW- US rich folks are typically the cheapest, when it comes to travel, your blather is rhetoric....

I'm POSITIVE TrashyLiar & co. will put her curly little moniker's heads together and come up with a stock that doubles in 3 months, after all, I JUST DID !!!!

IMMR went from 7-14, come on LOSER show your stuffing, turkey !!!

Love big talkers, they're ALWAYS ALL TALK !!!

Be the better man, if you're able..........LMAOROTFU~!

A MAN CHALLENGED YOU, are you a man or a mouse ???

STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK, STOCK PICK !!!

Stock pick, bYtchie dick !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
republican forum disaster 6 min Tellitlikeitis 2
Trump continues rise 19 min space ace 5
Trump on fire 28 min LIbErals 16
Bush/Clinton 35 min FOVR 1
Trump's endorses Palin? 2 hr FOVR 16
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 9 hr Tellitlikeitis 61
Sanctuary Cities 9 hr Tellitlikeitis 96
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages