First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 24, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Racist a**HOLE!!
I'm not racist I'm a victim of the demokkkap party plantation masters.

Since: Sep 11

Champlin, MN

#35 Jan 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get jewed again?
How very racist of you to ask such a question.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#36 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Racist a**HOLE!!
Going out with a Jew woman requires a strong pole, like mine. I'm telling you this because I know. Most Jew woman can suck the vacuum out of a vacuum cleaner. Nothing wrong with a little Jew spit on your willy.
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jan 24, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
How very racist of you to ask such a question.
Is judism a race or a religion? hit me back!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#38 Jan 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a hooked nose. I once saw one push a penny down the street with his nose because his hands were full.

Champlin, MN

#39 Jan 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to rephrase:
How very bigoted of you to even ask such a question.
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#40 Jan 24, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to rephrase:
How very bigoted of you to even ask such a question.
You're one sorry punk,whats the matter you're scare straight of the jew hater Crassus?once again you want the Blackman to defend you because you're to timid to stand up for your people inluding your women against the paper tiger crassus hummm,any other time you're be kissing his as laughing at his jigger jokes,you're the perfect brown nosing weak as beetch.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#41 Jan 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one sorry punk,whats the matter you're scare straight of the jew hater Crassus?once again you want the Blackman to defend you because you're to timid to stand up for your people inluding your women against the paper tiger crassus hummm,any other time you're be kissing his as laughing at his jigger jokes,you're the perfect brown nosing weak as beetch.
You don't know what you are talking about. I just explained in post 36 how much I like Jew women.
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Going out with a Jew woman requires a strong pole, like mine. I'm telling you this because I know. Most Jew woman can suck the vacuum out of a vacuum cleaner. Nothing wrong with a little Jew spit on your willy.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#42 Jan 24, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand Corrected, you are not an idiot, you are just a plain A**H*** and No, I am not Jewish, Nor am I black, but you can KMA!
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Jan 24, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what you are talking about. I just explained in post 36 how much I like Jew women.
<quoted text>
yeah so what that you punk can'tgetitup,big deal,but you're better be kool with NOA,he's a combat vet with a purple heart,he could pop a cap in your ugly as head,and walk
he can use his PTSD alibi and say he thought you were a kook,which you is,the judge would probably order him to some ptsd class's at the v.a and make him do about ten hours a week for about three weeks of volunteer work,picking up cigarettes in the smoke shack,and you're be deader than a doornail.
I'm just giving you this advice because I like your mama otherwise Fuk You!
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Stand Corrected, you are not an idiot, you are just a plain A**H*** and No, I am not Jewish, Nor am I black, but you can KMA!
I'm Black and Jewish!
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black but comely.O ye daughters of Jerusalem,as the tents of Kedar,as the curtains of solomon.
Look not upon me,because I am Black,because the sun hath looked upon me;:my mother's children were angry with me;they made me the keeper of the vineyards;but my own vine yards I have not kept.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#45 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>Stand Corrected, you are not an idiot, you are just a plain A**H*** and No, I am not Jewish, Nor am I black, but you can KMA!
Sammy Davis Jr was a one eyed Jewish Jigger. He could sing and dance like any good Jigger.
smart liberal

Saint Paul, MN

#47 Jan 30, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>It's a hooked nose. I once saw one push a penny down the street with his nose because his hands were full.
Rascist.
Smart Liberal

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Jan 30, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Going out with a Jew woman requires a strong pole, like mine. I'm telling you this because I know. Most Jew woman can suck the vacuum out of a vacuum cleaner. Nothing wrong with a little Jew spit on your willy.
Sexist!
cantmakeitup

Saint Paul, MN

#49 Jan 30, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
You should meet my sister koster kathy ,she's better than Me.

Rogers, MN

#50 Jan 30, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Black and Jewish!
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black but comely.O ye daughters of Jerusalem,as the tents of Kedar,as the curtains of solomon.
Look not upon me,because I am Black,because the sun hath looked upon me;:my mother's children were angry with me;they made me the keeper of the vineyards;but my own vine yards I have not kept.
Let me guess. You and the rest of the Rat Pack will be at the Sands this weekend.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#51 Jan 30, 2013
Must be a fact, you'd only use facts, right ?? Poor cantgetitup , but is such an angry mutt....
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#52 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Must be a fact, you'd only use facts, right ?? Poor cantgetitup , but is such an angry mutt....
Your inability to understand what is written is dwarfed only by your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So what happens to all the dire Obamacare predi... 44 min cantmakeitup 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 59 min Patriot AKA Bozo 32,696
Affordable Care Act (Oct '13) 1 hr cantmakeitup 358
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 4 hr LIbEralS 25
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 5 hr T-bro 7
Sick religion 5 hr cantmakeitup 9
Your Next President 6 hr cantmakeitup 11
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••