Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 24, 2013
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 23, 2013
Now that the homosexuals have ruined it. End it.
CRASSUS

Seattle, WA

#2 May 23, 2013
You'll keep them boozy/busy, right pervert ?
What the heck

Ravenna, MI

#4 May 23, 2013
I hate to say it, but it's like Rush Limbaugh says, you cannot reason with these people, that have to be beaten in a fight, war, or whatever....

Homosexuals and Islam are going to destroy America. That's why DHS is buying ammo right now, they know conservatives are legit and on the right side, just like in 1776, and they see us more of a threat than those dumbass occupy movement hippies, who have shown that they can be violent....

Tea Party has not shown violence yet why does the DHS see conservatives as a threat??? Doesn't make sense..... unless the Obama administration has a devil inside that knows which side nearest God it needs to take out! This is sinister, it's supernatural..... we are being infiltrated right now!

The war is already started, but we are too busy trying to decide when is it justified to build the Army and fight this.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 May 23, 2013
Teabaggers aren't violent ??

ED SCHULTZ: Steven you were surrounded by right wing lunatics. They assaulted you. They destroyed private property. They attacked poor Clint Tarver, an African-American, and destroyed his business. These white, right wing, tea party bigots threw all kinds of racial slurs at Tarver. Ya’ll are lucky to have gotten out of there in one piece aren’t you?

STEVEN CROWDER: It was an ugly situat…

ED SCHULTZ:(Interrupts) As if the attack isn’t bad enough, you have these conservative nutjobs on websites and in their media, actually blaming you for getting attacked. They are saying you provoked it by asking questions, or that even your presence at their rally provoked these troglodytes to violence. What kind of sick, twisted idiot blames the victim of a crime and not the person who actually committed it?

STEVEN CROWDER: I don’t know why…

ED SCHULTZ:(Interrupts) I mean, I thought we still had freedom of speech in this country. It’s not MoveOn’s fault for putting up a tent. You aren’t responsible for someone else committing violence against you because of your words. These people on the right are delusional wackos for blaming you. As far as I’m concerned, if they are rallying around the guy that hit you–if they are turning a blind eye to how members of their own movement treated Mr. Tarver–then they are in essence endorsing the violence and racism that those loony right wing rioters dished out Tuesday.

STEVEN CROWDER: I think…

ED SCHULTZ:(Interrupts) Steven Crowder, MSNBC contributor, thank you for your time.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 May 23, 2013
Outside a Senate debate Monday night, a progressive activist named Lauren was thrown to the ground by Tea Party thugs holding "Rand Paul" signs. As one held her down, another stomped her head -- producing an audible crunching sound.

Rand Paul's Senate campaign put out a statement condemning violence on "both sides." What?? That's NOT ok -- we need accountability, not false equivalency.

BREAKING: The thug was Tim Proffitt, a Tea Party leader who worked for Rand Paul!
MayB

Saint Paul, MN

#7 May 24, 2013
Ynot start their own gay scout program and leave it open to hetros??
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 May 24, 2013
Scouts has nothing to do with sex, why not start one for each eye color...go ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dem senator claims male colleague told her: Don... 29 min John gotti 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 34 min John gotti 50
oh it smoking 35 min cheeka21654 1
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 51 min Delores 12
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 32,457
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 5 hr Hybrid 15
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr Silly times 83
•••
•••
•••