Pc case

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 6, 2013

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
So crass starts sucking as hard as he can, but there's a problem:
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
"Let me show you", con exclaimed....
Smarter Liberal

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 6, 2013
They pulled neither's goodbye thread...

Oddly, it WASN'T newsworthy ???

Imagine, the world NOT revolving around a misspelling moron bagger....

THROW OUT THE GARBAGE !!!
Jack Boot

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 6, 2013
Pc case wrote:
COUNT THE HUMPS !!
Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
And Crass, at the age of 47, still cant eat a banana without putting her hand behind her head!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 7, 2013
COUNT THE HUMPS !!

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#5 Jun 7, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
COUNT THE HUMPS !!
Same joke from last week. What a loser.
RACIST CRASSUS

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 7, 2013
Pc case wrote:
COUNT THE HUMPS !!
Funny because crassus it a closet homosexual...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Con's health care chart translated roughly into English...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Smart Libeler was in the Foreign Legion and transferred to a new fort, and half way through his tour of the place, he spots a mangey old camel tied up at the back of the fort. He turns to the con: "What in God's name do you use that for?", he asks. The con replies "Well, sir, there are a lot of men, and now and then, they become, shall we say, horny...." "Ah, yes, yes, I understand. Fine, move on" About 6 weeks later, Smart Libeler wakes up feeling so horny, he'd get up on the crack of dawn and calls the con. "Bring me to the camel" when you're done. The corporal does, and once at the camel, he makes it stand up, and places a stool behind it. With that, the general stands on the stool, takes out Mr Floppy and inserts it into the camel. He then proceeds to give it the ride of its life. Having finished, he puts away his equipment, and looks proudly at the conl. "Well", he says, "is that the way you men do it around here?" "Er...no, sir", replies the con, "We normally just use the camel to ride to the nearest brothel. Can I go next ?"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Jun 14, 2013
An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman were in the sweltering desert walking around looking desperately for something to eat and drink, when, as if out of nowhere, a camel appeared. The Englishman caught the camel and spluttered I support "Liverpool, so I suppose I better eat the liver." The Scotsman immediately shouted, "Well I support Hearts so I'll eat the heart." And then the rather mentally challenged Irishman said, "I support Arsenal and I'm starving."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 12 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 18 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 20 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web