Smoldering pan started fatal fire in ...

Smoldering pan started fatal fire in Minneapolis, officials say

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Smoldering pan started fatal fire in Minneapolis, officials say. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

A house fire that killed a Minneapolis woman is being attributed to a cooking no-no - a hot pan left on a counter top.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 16, 2013
this is why one is supposed to own some form of trivet or hot pad to set just used cookware onto. in order to make sure there is a barrier between the hot pan, pot, sheet, etc... and the countertop, table, etc......
.
even just a bathtowel will work in a pinch. as long as you get the cooking item back onto the stove/oven on a cool spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul Robber Shot! 3 min Oh well 12
defund planned parenthood 11 min Oh well 3
biden may run 13 min FOVR 6
Trump's endorses Palin? 17 min FOVR 10
Trump on fire 19 min FOVR 13
rachel maddow 1 hr space ace 1
White people again!!! 3 hr crunch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages