Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I especially liked this part,...." talk for three" ??

Guess, tire making requires silence or the boss is simply a BUTTINSKY !! LMAOROTFU~!

What a MORON you are non-sense...

Nobody cares a doofus bought a tire plant and needs to blame workers, because it's failing.

Poor ugly American managers, hated around the world, because they want sweat shops and profit driven mentality, for THEIR benefit...
scooby slew

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Nobody cares a doofus bought a tire plant and needs to blame workers, because it's failing.
We all remember you only pretend to know stuff slew. This is another example of that. No "doofus" bought that tire plant, no one is stupid enough to take on that problematic labor union.
Bushwhacker wrote:

I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?
Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes? Maybe you can apply to that private institution, Stanford?

There you go Slewby DooDoo, pretending to know stuff again.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?

Funny, you cannot comprehend ...

I do that=I pick stocks..

Are you stupid or trying hard to reach that plateau ???
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

It seems some union workers, in the plant across the street, actually want to have jobs and work.

Mr. Dimoff, 60, spent 40 years as a militant union leader and reluctantly supported the flexible schedule at Dunlop, for which he was exiled from the CGT. He has no doubt that the Dunlop workers made the right choice, and thinks that the idea of a workers’ cooperative at Goodyear is doomed, because the workers will not find the money needed to make the plant competitive.

Mr. Dimoff admires the fighting spirit of the Goodyear workers but says he feels sadness.“It’s sad,” he said,“because the factory could have been saved.”

And he feels a larger sadness, too.“I’m part of a generation that experienced ‘the common program of the left,’” he said.“We had visions for the future, and different values, but all this is forgotten. The left has completely deviated from its promises.”
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I love a single biases outsider's statement as proof of anything...but everyone has an opinion.. LMAOROFU~! Tossing him outta the union made no hard feelings, right ?
Good "work" hating workers and losing the ELECTION !!!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

The French Muslim women stink.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I love a single biases outsider's statement, as proof of anything...but everyone has an opinion.. LMAOROFU~! Tossing him outta the union made no hard feelings, right ?
Good "work" hating workers and losing the ELECTION !!!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

It seems some union workers, in the plant across the street, actually want to have jobs and work.

Mr. Dimoff, 60, spent 40 years as a militant union leader and reluctantly supported the flexible schedule at Dunlop, for which he was exiled from the CGT. He has no doubt that the Dunlop workers made the right choice, and thinks that the idea of a workers’ cooperative at Goodyear is doomed, because the workers will not find the money needed to make the plant competitive.

Mr. Dimoff admires the fighting spirit of the Goodyear workers but says he feels sadness.“It’s sad,” he said,“because the factory could have been saved.”

And he feels a larger sadness, too.“I’m part of a generation that experienced ‘the common program of the left,’” he said.“We had visions for the future, and different values, but all this is forgotten. The left has completely deviated from its promises.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Flood of Illegal Immigrant Children into Texas ... 1 hr BareBack Obama 24
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr litesong 31,855
Review: Banfield Pet Hospital Dr. Ross Elton DV... 1 hr BareBack Obama 2
Minnesota firefighters to search for 2 hikers 1 hr BareBack Obama 1
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr BareBack Obama 14
Fridley: Woman survives stabbing by boyfriend, ... 2 hr Sam Ollie 3
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 3 hr LIbEralS 49
•••
•••