Obama refuses to visit border

Obama refuses to visit border

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Despite the fact that he will be within 230 miles of the border, obama will not be visiting it. Looks like this clown doesn't even care anymore!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Jul 8, 2014
Oh but...he cares, he really really cares! Just not enough to actually see the carnage he and his minions have created. Kind of like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. It's easy to send others off to die. It's another thing to actually watch them die and witness their mangled bodies being collected up and shipped back home.
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 8, 2014
I see the fringe right still posts crazy shat on Topix. Rant on cuckoo pants, rant on.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Schmahl wrote:
I see the fringe right still posts crazy shat on Topix. Rant on cuckoo pants, rant on.
You must be one of the last nutjob liberals left on the obama titanic! Hope you brought a life jacket!
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> You must be one of the last nutjob liberals left on the obama titanic! Hope you brought a life jacket!
I see the fringe right still posts crazy shat on Topix. Rant on bagger, rant on.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#6 Jul 8, 2014
Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the fringe right still posts crazy shat on Topix. Rant on bagger, rant on.
Typical leftists tactic! Repeat the same line over and over again as if that wins the argument..........smart.
Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Typical leftists tactic! Repeat the same line over and over again as if that wins the argument..........smart.
Typical winger thread. What is to be gained by visiting the border? To whom did he refuse? Your AM radio heros? Get a clue.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#8 Jul 8, 2014
Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical winger thread. What is to be gained by visiting the border? To whom did he refuse? Your AM radio heros? Get a clue.
Maybe if he took his treasonous a$$ down to the border he would further acknowledge the issue and humanitarian crisis going on! Not only that he can get a better understanding of what's going on! Liberals where screaming over bush not visiting the Katrina site but it's fine for obama to ignore humanitarian crises just not obama! So sick of moronic liberals like you with your stupid double standards! Get a friggin brain pinko!!!!!!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#9 Jul 8, 2014
Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
"To whom did he refuse". He refused no one retard!!! He refused to go there PERIOD!!!!! People don't need to refuse towards someone! If I refuse to clean my car or get the mail that is still REFUSAL dumbo! Get the hell out of here with your stupidity, left wing lies and nonsense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another st.paul murder 2 hr USA now 3rd world 15
Tell the Liberal main stream news to get laid 8 hr Amp 1
Im getting drunk 8 hr TruDat 5
Lancaster Brand Turkey is a RIPOFF (Nov '11) 15 hr Edward Thomas 9
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... 23 hr USA now 3rd world 16
Will This Finish Off The NFL? Wed cadescove99 36
Trump on UCLA basketball players: 'I should hav... Tue Cat Fan 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance