Growing clamor for Obama to visit Chicago, address city's violence

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Chicago Tribune 515

President Barack Obama listens Monday during a discussion in Minneapolis about gun violence, with Minneapolis police Officer Mike Kirchen at left.

Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#332 Feb 10, 2013
They "care", but need surrogate genitalia, MORE ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#333 Feb 10, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
First we had Dojo Dollars. Now we have "slewhili".
Good one!
Really childish.... I see YOUR attraction.
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#334 Feb 10, 2013
Obama was never interested in Chicago.

He organized it into a mess with 500+ murders a year.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#335 Feb 10, 2013
They "care", but need surrogate genitalia, MORE ~!

Hint* Obama's been gone for years...
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#336 Feb 10, 2013
He organized it into a mess and left..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#337 Feb 10, 2013
Like your head ?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#338 Feb 10, 2013
Seattle Slew have at it wrote:
He organized it into a mess and left..
Did I really read the low information voter trying to say Obama has been gone from Chicago for years? He was the IL Senator until the day he bacame President.

And exactly how long has it been since Bush was our President? Exactly the same number of days as Obama has been gone from IL.

Low information voters. Obama loves 'em.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#339 Feb 10, 2013
Til he bacame ??? Low information voters, spell so poorly ! LMAOROTFU~!

So, in your teabagger mind, president and Senator has the same effect on the economy ?? Gee, not what YOU wrote !

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#340 Feb 10, 2013
It's called a sheet and get....
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#342 Feb 11, 2013
Toughest gun laws and Eric Holder guns to gangs,doush wont go anywhere he will be booooed and exposed
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#343 Feb 11, 2013
"doush wont ???"

Yeah, a teabagger, right ?
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#344 Feb 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"doush wont ???"
Yeah, a teabagger, right ?
Way to go Slewsie! Don't pay any attention to the topic, just bring out that dictionary. My gay Slewsie is the Spell Check Queen on Topix.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#347 Feb 12, 2013
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar? Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?

Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.

Poor fake slew, all "dressed up" and nobody in Saint Paul, to do... LMAOROTFU~!

I believe you have a gay husband, but the PhillipKs VodKa has it's attention... LMAOROTFU~!

PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#348 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Awww, did I hit a tender spot with Topix's most prolific compulsive liar? Is it because I exposed your inner compulsion to be with SL?
Poor troll. Get help for all that anger and all those compulsions. Seriously.
Poor fake slew, all "dressed up" and nobody in Saint Paul, to do... LMAOROTFU~!
I believe you have a gay husband, but the PhillipKs VodKa has it's attention... LMAOROTFU~!
PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Repeating again there gay Slewsie? I can call the doctor for you if you wish. Then we can gets those meds adjusted again.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#350 Feb 13, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I really read the low information voter trying to say Obama has been gone from Chicago for years? He was the IL Senator until the day he bacame President.
And exactly how long has it been since Bush was our President? Exactly the same number of days as Obama has been gone from IL.
Low information voters. Obama loves 'em.
Yeah Rahm is back at "Man's Country bath house w/o BHO now. Plenty of old whiteguys miss Kenyan-born Obama there.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#351 Feb 13, 2013
Sure can't let up on the lies, right loser guys ???
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#352 Feb 13, 2013
Obama fails to disarm Americans.
Obama fails to impose carbon tax.
obama fails to invade Syria.
Obama fails to invade Iran.

I guess he has few years left.

I just wonder how many people he is going to kill to have Americans "accept" these changes.

Neocons killed 3000 plus to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.

Maybe obama will just stay within that range.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#354 Feb 13, 2013
someone wrote:
Obama fails to disarm Americans.
Obama fails to impose carbon tax.
obama fails to invade Syria.
Obama fails to invade Iran.
I guess he has few years left.
I just wonder how many people he is going to kill to have Americans "accept" these changes.
Neocons killed 3000 plus to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.
Maybe obama will just stay within that range.
So, on your lonely planet, Obama is the entire government and filibusters didn't happen ?? Take a civic course, try a junior high level to start.
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#356 Feb 13, 2013
President Obama doesn't really care about US citizens even if they live in the town he Organized.

Chicago has declined since he left and he has done nothing to help improve things.

IF he was really serious he would deploy the troops returning from Afghanistan to Chicago. After all more people are killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan even thou Afghanistan is AT WAR AND Afghanistan is much larger in population than Chicago.
ahitem

Fork Union, VA

#357 Feb 14, 2013
He is afraid one the gangs might do a drive by with eric holders fast n furious guns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate british people 3 hr Space ace 40
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr harmonious 32,671
Drop one word....add one word game 7 hr _Zoey_ 121
Communism is a joke 8 hr Stalker 4
Another White Guy slaughter his own family once... 10 hr Space gay ace 15
Somalia President Mohamud visit draws protest 11 hr Space gay ace 19
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sat Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••