Growing clamor for Obama to visit Chicago, address city's violence

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: Chicago Tribune 515

President Barack Obama listens Monday during a discussion in Minneapolis about gun violence, with Minneapolis police Officer Mike Kirchen at left.

Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#207 Feb 6, 2013
Let's concentrate on stupidity, rhetoric, and racist nonsense, RIGHT ??? Heck, punctuation is for professors, not putzes !!!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#208 Feb 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Let's concentrate on stupidity, rhetoric, and racist nonsense, RIGHT ??? Heck, punctuation is for professors, not putzes !!!
Do believe what that Bluntforce creep said to you, dear Slewsie? How rude of him.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#209 Feb 6, 2013
Nice "writing", for an obviously moronic moniker thief.

Judged:

11

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#210 Feb 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nice "writing", for an obviously moronic moniker thief.
Slewsie, Slewsie, Slewsie. What stolen moniker? This is my name, just like it is your name. Lots of couples have the same last name, don't they?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#212 Feb 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nice "writing", for an obviously moronic moniker thief.
I thought it was you, Slewche, that said using monikers is not against Topix's terms of service. So touchy on the receiving end.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#213 Feb 6, 2013
Did it hurt ? LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

13

13

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#214 Feb 6, 2013
Is slewche, "supposed" to be a gay term, to get close to me ?? I see you kneeling a lot and simply don't want to get your hopes(or anything else) up. Sorry pal, not your type, I like intelligent females.

Judged:

14

14

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#215 Feb 6, 2013
Oops, looks like someone is a little BYTCHIE... tonight. Don't go away mad, just wait for your knee-pad partner to return. LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

11

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#216 Feb 6, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Is slewche, "supposed" to be a gay term, to get close to me ?? I see you kneeling a lot and simply don't want to get your hopes(or anything else) up. Sorry pal, not your type, I like intelligent females.
Slewche is a term from your preferred reference source, the urban dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

1. Slewche

Someone who is being extremly slow or dumb.

Chae your a Slewche!

It was originally posted in 2011, slewche.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#217 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Nice you're speaking for him, do you get visions or really great tin foil reception ??
Do you get your diaper changed on a regular basis?
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#218 Feb 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get your diaper changed on a regular basis?
You are attempting to converse with a Certified Sociopath.

Slap her down when you cannot take her Psychotic posts that are her screams for attention, BUT never attempt to engage her in meaningful conversation.

We at the Minneapolis Topix Site have come to a sort of acceptance of her "Condition". She messed up one time and posted something about her "Uncle Daddy".

Apparently, her Birth Mother and Birth Father are Brother and Sister. She is not willfully stupid, it is a condition of her birth.

Do not feel you need to be "kind" to her, just being here getting attention 16 hours a day is all she seeks.
Full Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#219 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attempting to converse with a Certified Sociopath.
Slap her down when you cannot take her Psychotic posts that are her screams for attention, BUT never attempt to engage her in meaningful conversation.
We at the Minneapolis Topix Site have come to a sort of acceptance of her "Condition". She messed up one time and posted something about her "Uncle Daddy".
Apparently, her Birth Mother and Birth Father are Brother and Sister. She is not willfully stupid, it is a condition of her birth.
Do not feel you need to be "kind" to her, just being here getting attention 16 hours a day is all she seeks.
The truth of the matter is that we at Minneapolis Topix largely ignore YOUR drunken right wing extremist rantings, which seldom make any sense. Were it not for insults, you would seldom have ANYTHING to say, which would be a vast improvement over what you do post.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#220 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of the matter is that we at Minneapolis Topix largely ignore YOUR drunken right wing extremist rantings, which seldom make any sense. Were it not for insults, you would seldom have ANYTHING to say, which would be a vast improvement over what you do post.
Low Integrity Name Stealer,

OUCH!

"we at Minneapolis Topix"

PROVE you are not the Seattle Sociopath, but a different Defective with the same Maladies.

I swear that only Slewsie could be so blind to the contradictions that you display in every post. Starting with the Name Stealing, and Stalking, and ending with this "We" that you feel you are a member of.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#221 Feb 7, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Slewche is a term from your preferred reference source, the urban dictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
1. Slewche
Someone who is being extremly slow or dumb.
Chae your a Slewche!
It was originally posted in 2011, slewche.
"extremly & chae " must be some sort of puffer code, be sure to include them, in your doctored source. Sorry, to upset you, puffer... LMAOROTFU!

REWRITING REALITY, again !!???

non-starter wrote: I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ....

THEN the lies began, LMAOROTFU~!

non-starter wrote: No, I guessed, because you weren't forthcoming with your source

OR MY NEW FAVORITE-
non-starter wrote: I found similar postings on Yahoo answers and Wiki answers

You posted to the urban dictionary to support your position...It's called tampering and you're clearly a duplicitous/dishonest POS... Have a nice lie... Oh sorry, I surely meant life.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#222 Feb 7, 2013
Was it Farrakan, or Rev Wright that said that white man invented aids and sickle cell to kill off the black race?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#223 Feb 7, 2013
Wasn't it "Moon Base Newt" you guys had in the primaries ???

Oh right, it was "Sugar Cain" you really "got behind"....

Of course the "CHAIR" was the hit in your convention, huh ?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#225 Feb 7, 2013
Before the bushwhacker, right ??? Odd, you can't remember bush, huh ?
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#226 Feb 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Was it Farrakan, or Rev Wright that said that white man invented aids and sickle cell to kill off the black race?
I am not sure, but I know it was Jesse Jackson that said the CIA invented Crack Cocaine to oppress the Plantation "folk".

That is why Mayor Washington was caught on tape by the FBI getting high with the Victim Hookers in a Motel Room.

I know it was Ralph Abernathy that wrote about the REVEREND Martin Luther King's Victim Hooker's that he had brought to the REVEREND in every town that the REVEREND visited.

I know that it was not "Hymie Town Jackson" that rose to Preeminence on MSDNC as a "Valued Contributor" for David Goebbels Axelrod. That is Al "Poopy Brawling" Sharpton who educates the Demokrat Children nightly.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#227 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Before the bushwhacker, right ??? Odd, you can't remember bush, huh ?
Tapeworm,

More data for the Room Full of Psychiatrists to attempt to decipher!

Before you finally Man up/ Woman up and GO TO THE LIGHT, please take a day or two and tell us what it is that fauched you up so bad!

I KNOW that it is Genetic, and probably your Parents breeding as Siblings. But I want to hear it from YOU!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#230 Feb 7, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Was it Farrakan, or Rev Wright that said that white man invented aids and sickle cell to kill off the black race?
So what mf'er what can or what your're going to do about it beside beetch,moan and groan and take your southern country redneck punk as back down in that sht hole ignorant as state georgia with your po cracker nonsense.

BTW: hit me enstein it will be like old timesmoh yean you have been wearing that dinty wht shirt for six years now,I know that you have one of hell of a sweaty salty Ring around the Collar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Spreads to Texas 39 min Frank 28
al freakin tax cheater 40 min Frank 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 46 min Brian_G 32,808
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 7 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 8 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 8 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 8 hr Doug77 133
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]