Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jan 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
show me the proof! and you also show me some proof of the clown rughead that he not a clownfish and if you can do that i'll take you off the bench and start you in the GAME MAN.
"We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right."

"But I've often said that if I had I have two dogs if I had two retarded children, I'd be a hero. And yet the dogs, which are pretty much the same thing. What? They're sweet. They're loving. They're kind, but they don't mentally advance at all ... Dogs are like retarded children."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He is a real gem.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Since the video is intended to be offensive, imagine my surprise..Now do Clay, from your party.

Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since the video is intended to be offensive, imagine my surprise..Now do Clay, from your party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dUw5RGX8FYXX
Try and stay on topic, this is about Bill Maher and a poster asked for proof of his low character. Does Bill Maher get a pass because someone else said something bad? Then does everyone get a pass? Did Andrew Dice Clay open up a superPAC and donate $1,000,000?

P.S. I should add this gem to Maher "The GOP treats Obama like a black man at the country club".
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Comparisons are always helpful, but I get that means you LOST !!! Since the video is intended to be offensive, imagine my surprise..Now do Clay, from your party.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Comparisons are always helpful, but I get that means you LOST !!! Since the video is intended to be offensive, imagine my surprise..Now do Clay, from your party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dUw5RGX8FYXX
No, it just means you can't stay on topic when you can't defeat the argument being made mr low integrity poster. Quit being such a slewche.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Off topic post, by the loser hypocrite ??? LMAOROTFU~!

I like being so deep into your head, you're making up words... Tell your family, I'll chip in for your meds....
The difference is, I didn't put it THERE... I get your concept of honor is as shriveled as your manhood... Poor (extremly) dumb loser, yet.....again. Hey, buy a "Guiness" !!!LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jan 9, 2013
Shouldn't you be going all slwey on some other threads too? mr low integrity poster, your grasp of the obvious is lacking in intelligence, integrity, and honor. You are such a slewsie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#29 Jan 9, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text> non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers
Where did I get it ??? LMAOROTFU~!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right."
"But I've often said that if I had I have two dogs if I had two retarded children, I'd be a hero. And yet the dogs, which are pretty much the same thing. What? They're sweet. They're loving. They're kind, but they don't mentally advance at all ... Dogs are like retarded children."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He is a real gem.
So where is your Trump video of his ignorance or his intelligence?
plus wasn't I making an agreement with non-starter you punk racist.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
"We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right."
"But I've often said that if I had I have two dogs if I had two retarded children, I'd be a hero. And yet the dogs, which are pretty much the same thing. What? They're sweet. They're loving. They're kind, but they don't mentally advance at all ... Dogs are like retarded children."
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He is a real gem.
It's also cowardly for you to not to have serve your country in the armed forces and send other mother sons
to war.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#32 Jan 9, 2013
non-starter wrote:
Shouldn't you be going all slwey on some other threads too? mr low integrity poster, your grasp of the obvious is lacking in intelligence, integrity, and honor. You are such a slewsie.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
(slwey)??? Poor frazzled moron...

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I found it, you just won't publish that you got it off Yahoo or Wiki answers ..

NEXT LIE from non-sense guy-

No, I guessed, because you weren't forthcoming with your source....

Where AGAIN ??? LOSER !
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#33 Jan 9, 2013
Intent wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine...A Lo Down Poster from the Urban Core of a Demokrat Cesspool deriding an American like Mr Trump who has done more for Humanity in 1 hour, than a Dependent Scum like you has done in your whole wasted existence.
We should allow you 2 Votes in 2016!
So what has Trunp done for humanity? but a fool out of himself just not as much of a fool like you?.
Noah Webster

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since the contract was oral, good luck proving an orangutang wasn't "involved"... It would fully explain the "rug" and tantrums.
An "orangutang"? What the hell is an "orangutang"?
Intent

Grantsburg, WI

#35 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Comparisons are always helpful, but I get that means you LOST !!! Since the video is intended to be offensive, imagine my surprise..Now do Clay, from your party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dUw5RGX8FYXX
Lemme quote the Topix Psychotic Slewsie,
"can I make stuff up and be impotent ???"
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Jan 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>So where is your Trump video of his ignorance or his intelligence?
plus wasn't I making an agreement with non-starter you punk racist.
You make racist comments, and then call me racist?
Bridgework

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jan 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>It's also cowardly for you to not to have serve your country in the armed forces and send other mother sons
to war.
Who did I send to war?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jan 9, 2013
If I were maher's mom, I would deny that I ever bore the friggin bastard..
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Jan 9, 2013
You seem to want to become a "pretend" woman on multiple threads... CREEPY/SICK !!! LMAOROTFU~!!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Jan 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You seem to want to become a "pretend" woman on multiple threads... CREEPY/SICK !!! LMAOROTFU~!!
I am NOT a woman, I am a wholesome, CHRISTIAN, heterosexual, law-abiding MALE, and DAMN PROUD OF IT. Why shouldn't I be??

Which threads are you talking about, and which woman are you talking about.

Did you forget to take your meds again??
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#41 Jan 9, 2013
If I were maher's mom.... Man, I would hate to be a single woman living in California right now....

Seems like early senility and transgender desire in your screwed up psyche... Con-sewer-tative, right ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 33 min Earthling-1 33,462
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 10 hr LIbEralS 28
GRUBER gate 14 hr Sunshine 11
Mall of America Protest 15 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:37AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports