Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Yesterday's news brought us the news that a new registration scandal had broken out in Virginia. Today's news seems to indicate that the firm employing the man caught tossing registration forms has ties back to Nathan Sproul's outfit and the Republican party.

I know, what a surprise. First, let's have a look at Talking Points Memo's report:

A Pennsylvania man employed by a company working for the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested by investigators from the Rockingham County Sheriff’s office on Thursday and charged with destroying voter registration forms.

Colin Small, a 31-year-old resident of Phoenixville, Pa., worked for Pinpoint, a company hired to register voters on behalf of the Republican Party of Virginia. Prosecutors charged him with four counts of destruction of voter registration applications, eight counts of failing to disclose voter registration applications and one count of obstruction of justice.

Rockingham County Sheriff Bryan Hutcheson’s office said there was no indication that the activity was widespread in their jurisdiction and said the conduct “appears to be limited in nature.” His office said there is a possibility that additional charges may be filed.

Hmmm. Pinpoint. Wait, that's the same firm that's under investigation in Florida, and that investigation is now a criminal investigation. Via the LA Times:

"I did nothing wrong," said the former assistant auto parts manager, who lost his post at a Jaguar dealership about a year ago. He said he got the voter registration job after responding to a Craigslist ad placed by a company called PinPoint Staffing seeking people to do "voter surveys." The ad specified that all applicants had to be registered Republicans and active voters.

Although he reported to a PinPoint Staffing office in West Palm Beach, he said, "I thought I was dealing with the Republican Party."

“Liberty and Justice For ALL!”

Since: Apr 12

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

More GOP Voter Fraud!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Winter Storm Warning for Hennepin County was issued at April 16 at 10:40PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE