Drug testing of lawmakers added to Ka...

Drug testing of lawmakers added to Kansas bill

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Drug testing of lawmakers added to Kansas bill

Source: Kansas City Star

February 28
BY BRENT D. WISTROM
Eagle Topeka bureau

TOPEKA — State lawmakers may have to take a test to prove they’re not on drugs.

That’s because senators tentatively agreed Wednesday to add lawmakers to a bill that requires drug tests of any welfare or unemployment recipient who state officials reasonably suspect is using illegal substances.

“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander,” said Wichita Democratic Sen. Oletha Faust-Goudeau, who opposed testing the poor and unemployed but wanted to include lawmakers if the idea were to pass.

Lawmakers, however, shot down another proposal that would have required drug tests of businesspeople controlling companies that get economic incentives from the state.


Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/27/4091117/...
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy wrote:
Drug testing of lawmakers added to Kansas bill
Source: Kansas City Star
February 28
BY BRENT D. WISTROM
Eagle Topeka bureau
TOPEKA — State lawmakers may have to take a test to prove they’re not on drugs.
That’s because senators tentatively agreed Wednesday to add lawmakers to a bill that requires drug tests of any welfare or unemployment recipient who state officials reasonably suspect is using illegal substances.
“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander,” said Wichita Democratic Sen. Oletha Faust-Goudeau, who opposed testing the poor and unemployed but wanted to include lawmakers if the idea were to pass.
Lawmakers, however, shot down another proposal that would have required drug tests of businesspeople controlling companies that get economic incentives from the state.
Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/27/4091117/...
Dangerous Sociopath #2,

Low Integrity Poster,

Is the Manhood feeling a little undersized this Morning?

Does a little bit of Projection help out the sure and certain knowledge you feel about your shortcomings?

YOU could never be me, and please stop diddling yourself as you Project that you are me!

How does that Fortune 500 Corporation which you told us you operate from Topix get by without you?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy wrote:
Drug testing of lawmakers added to Kansas bill
Source: Kansas City Star
February 28
BY BRENT D. WISTROM
Eagle Topeka bureau
TOPEKA — State lawmakers may have to take a test to prove they’re not on drugs.
That’s because senators tentatively agreed Wednesday to add lawmakers to a bill that requires drug tests of any welfare or unemployment recipient who state officials reasonably suspect is using illegal substances.
“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander,” said Wichita Democratic Sen. Oletha Faust-Goudeau, who opposed testing the poor and unemployed but wanted to include lawmakers if the idea were to pass.
Lawmakers, however, shot down another proposal that would have required drug tests of businesspeople controlling companies that get economic incentives from the state.
Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/27/4091117/...
GOOD!!! Let's see how many of them fail. Especially if they are smart enough to make the tests random. Most if not all other public sector employees have to go through this nonsense. Why not the elected officials?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Why do you call it nonsense, if you support it ?? Of course, you'll support the immense costs and loss of privacy from a bigger government too, right hypocrite ???

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#5 Mar 1, 2013
They should call it 'The Marion Barry Bill!'
Stupid Democrats! when they don't get their way they don't care who they harm, including themselves.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
IMHO if a lawmaker is convicted of any crime except petty stuff should be removed from office.

Example DWI, if a lawmaker doesn't have judegement to NOT DWI them they should be removed from a decision making position.
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Miss Piggy Chops wrote:
They should call it 'The Marion Barry Bill!'
Stupid Democrats! when they don't get their way they don't care who they harm, including themselves.
Marion Berry may be the Ultimate Scumbag that the Demokrat Sheeple have re erected from down on the Demokrat Plantations.

But ever since Berry was caught smoking Crack and fauching Demokrat Feminists on tape by the FBI, The Plantation Dwellers have disgraced America with 100's more as bad as Berry that the Mob has sent to Lord over the "Folks" and to "Get mine!"
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 1, 2013
This moron from Grantsburg Wisconsin is sick and should be locked up in a state asylum for our protection.
Bushwhackers Uncle Daddy

Grantsburg, WI

#10 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
This moron from Grantsburg Wisconsin is sick and should be locked up in a state asylum for our protection.
ouch!
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
This moron from Grantsburg Wisconsin is sick and should be locked up in a state asylum for our protection.
He should be awarded a metal for moving out of Minnesota.

BTW, everyone with a brain should move out of Minnesota.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#12 Mar 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
This moron from Grantsburg Wisconsin is sick and should be locked up in a state asylum for our protection.
Drug testing is racist. Blacks have to do drugs in order to cope with the knowledge that their people were once slaves. They should be given a pass on things like murder and drug use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 4 min Drumpf 67
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 2 hr Drumpf 32
California Dems Block Gang Member Database 22 hr TAAM 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Dec 4 texas pete 628
Get Over It! Dec 3 Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Dec 2 Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages