created by: Human Beings | Oct 5, 2012

Minneapolis, MN

33 votes

Why is CRASSUS so bigoted, hatefilled and unchristian?

Click on an option to vote

• His father sexually abused him
  • His gay boyfiend ditched him
  • His doctor botched the sex change surgery
  • He has the IQ of a doorknob
  • He weighs 450 lbs and has been bullied for years
  • His black mother abandoned him
  • His penis was bitten off by a black customer
Comments
81 - 97 of 97 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#86 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
You certainly have been hitting the sauce early today. If I was you I would RUN to the nearest therapist and beg for help removing whatever demons possess you.
Dangerous Sociopath 2,

Look I feel bad that you never found which stray dog it was from the Hood that Bred your Mommy. But it is not Society's Fault that you never had an adult to guide you, stop lashing out like the child you are!

This said, you do not do yourself any favors by hanging your supple gut out with this consistent cut/paste whenever one of the big Kids Frighten you.

Now go have a nice bath in Mommy's Tub, and relax.....Git!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#87 Mar 5, 2013
You certainly have been hitting the sauce early today. If I was you I would RUN to the nearest therapist and beg for help removing whatever demons possess you.

If I lived in Wisconsin, I wouldn't let you anywhere near any of my kids. People like you should locked up for the safety of society.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#88 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
If I lived in Wisconsin, I wouldn't let you anywhere near any of my kids. People like you should locked up for the safety of society.
Scum,

You are a Narcissistic Hedonist that comes on a Message Board to abuse strangers....Nothing more!

Your "friends" despise you, and no acquaintance of yours ever seeks to make your acquaintance again. Those you abuse are just disgusted by your level of stupidity, inanity, ridiculousness, and transparency.

NOBODY Thinks you have anything of value to Humanity, let alone anything useful on a Message Board.

Fade into the abyss.

You should just do the right thing.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#89 Mar 5, 2013

If I lived in Wisconsin, I wouldn't let you anywhere near any of my kids. People like you should locked up for the safety of society. Post you address and I'll alert the authorities.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#90 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
If I lived in Wisconsin, of society. Post you address and I'll alert the authorities.
"I wouldn't let you anywhere near any of my kids."

What a liar! If you had any kids, your sister wouldn't let you anywhere near them.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#91 Mar 5, 2013
You are too dumb to have children.
Bigoted Crassus

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Mar 6, 2013
There is hope!

Rumor has it that his middle school counselor is helping to get Crassus into therapy.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#93 Mar 6, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Almost all of the above,she does'nt have a penis!
listen to this LIBERAL hate, amazing when people disagree with the left wing nut jobs they go crazy.

The great thing about America, FREE SPEECH !

Let's talk about unchristian:

abortion
Catholic Church has consistently condemned abortion the direct and purposeful taking of the life of the unborn child. In principle, Catholic Christians believe that all life is sacred from conception until natural death, and the taking of innocent human life, whether born or unborn, is morally wrong.

gay marriage
Catholic Church opposes gay marriage and the social acceptance of homosexuality and same-sex relationships.

These two topics are UN CHRISTIAN.
Ralph

Minneapolis, MN

#94 Mar 6, 2013
Only the Catholic church is Christian???

And where does it say that Americans are required to be Christians??
Ed Norton

Minneapolis, MN

#95 Mar 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Only the Catholic church is Christian???
And where does it say that Americans are required to be Christians??
Christians believe that gay marriage is a sin, and that abortion is a sin.

it is that simple.

go ask your clergy to define it for you.
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#96 Apr 24, 2013
Please ignore the racist bigot Crassus. He will do or say anything to get the attention he so desperately craves. With the mental and emotionally abilities of a ten year old, Crassus is not responsible for his sociopathic tendencies and is a great example of someone that should be permanently locked up for the good of society.
The New Liberal

Green Bay, WI

#97 Apr 24, 2013
real space ace wrote:
Please ignore the racist bigot Crassus. He will do or say anything to get the attention he so desperately craves. With the mental and emotionally abilities of a ten year old, Crassus is not responsible for his sociopathic tendencies and is a great example of someone that should be permanently locked up for the good of society.
You seem obsessed with me. I bet you dream of me in your mouth.
Gay Crassus

Minneapolis, MN

#98 Apr 24, 2013
Funny that almost all of your posts have to do with minorities or gay sex. It appears that your fantasy is not much of a secret.

I'll bet you truly hate yourself after each gay encounter, don't you.
Bigoted Crassus

Minneapolis, MN

#99 Apr 25, 2013
99% of Americans abhor Crassus.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#102 Apr 26, 2013
CRASSUS speaks the TRUTH. Granted, he does not use "politically correct" ways of speaking his/her mind, but the TRUTH is what matters. Crassus is NOT a politician, which means that he/she is NOT corruptable, which is to be commended. It is difficult to speak the TRUTH these days, because the stupid mainstream media refuses to REPORT IT.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#103 Apr 26, 2013
digger wrote:
CRASSUS speaks the TRUTH. Granted, he does not use "politically correct" ways of speaking his/her mind, but the TRUTH is what matters. Crassus is NOT a politician, which means that he/she is NOT corruptable, which is to be commended. It is difficult to speak the TRUTH these days, because the stupid mainstream media refuses to REPORT IT.
Only politicians can be corrupted? A very childish view of the world.

CRASSUS is the feces of the world. People that defend him are lower than that.
Billy

Saint Paul, MN

#106 Jun 15, 2013
Just saw the movie "42". Crassamyass is in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 8 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 8 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 9 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 15 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 15 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE