Why is CRASSUS so bigoted, hatefilled and unchristian?

Created by Human Beings on Oct 5, 2012

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

His father sexually abused him

His gay boyfiend ditched him

His doctor botched the sex change surgery

He has the IQ of a doorknob

He weighs 450 lbs and has been bullied for years

His black mother abandoned him

His penis was bitten off by a black customer

“Liberty and Justice For ALL!”

Since: Apr 12

Green Bay, WI

#62 Oct 12, 2012
Huh?
goose

Chicago, IL

#63 Oct 14, 2012
The odds are pretty good that as loudly as CRASSUS complains about gays, he actually is gay, or is afraid he is gay, or had one or more gay experiences and is ashamed.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#64 Dec 2, 2012
Is "all of the above" an option?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#65 Dec 2, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Is "all of the above" an option?
Bob turned gay in prison. Black gay.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#67 Dec 2, 2012
Being gay isn't a slam. It's no different than being a redhead or being tall - it's an attribute.

The joke is on you.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#68 Dec 2, 2012
Being gay isn't a slam. It's no different than being a redhead or being tall - it's an attribute.

The joke is on you.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#69 Dec 8, 2012
Poor repressed gay Crassus
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Jan 19, 2013
Crassus just wants attention.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Jan 20, 2013
Studies show that most homophobes like CRASSUS are insecure in their own sexuality. Many have had homosexual experiences and feel an intense guilt. CRASSUS may well have been molested as a child, very possibly by a member of his own family, which many times accounts for the intense anger homophobes tend to feel.
Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#73 Jan 20, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Studies show that most homophobes like CRASSUS are insecure in their own sexuality. Many have had homosexual experiences and feel an intense guilt. CRASSUS may well have been molested as a child, very possibly by a member of his own family, which many times accounts for the intense anger homophobes tend to feel.
Gay man, get up off of your knees, i said gay man, you could catch a disease, i said gay man, i saw you walking around while you looked at a gay magazine, that's why i'm asking you, WHY ARE YOU GAY? i saw you sucking D-I-C-K! they've got every size for your mouth to enjoy, you can hang out with all the boys! WHY ARE YOU GAY? i saw you sucking some D-I-C-K!
Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#75 Jan 20, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor multiple moniker moron, try harder, as crassass says to you...
Look at the poor child out there begging for attention.
Insistent

Minneapolis, MN

#76 Jan 20, 2013
What is wrong with being bigoted, hatefilled and unchristian?
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Jan 25, 2013
The odds are pretty good that as loudly as CRASSUS complains about gays, he actually is gay, or is afraid he is gay, or had one or more gay experiences and is ashamed.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#78 Mar 4, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#79 Mar 4, 2013
why do I get the feeling that crassus agrees with the feminazis?
in a feminazi's eyes. all women are supposed to have a outside job. along with that to be a stay at home mom is wrong. that to be dependent on a man is supposedly criminal.
oh, thats right. his mom was a woman who worked outside the home. that it was obvious that his dad refused to be a real man. and that the dad left the family to be a mere peter pan by refusing to grow up and take responsibility for his family. as in providing for them.
thanks to crassus's parents. he can not understand why a married man wants to be a responsible member of a family. by being the breadwinner. be it as the main. or in many cases the only breadwinner. instead of depending on the woman to be the main and or only breadwinner.
which is why he tears down husbands who are the breadwinners for the house in many ways,
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#80 Mar 4, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
why do I get the feeling that crassus agrees with the feminazis?
in a feminazi's eyes. all women are supposed to have a outside job. along with that to be a stay at home mom is wrong. that to be dependent on a man is supposedly criminal.
oh, thats right. his mom was a woman who worked outside the home. that it was obvious that his dad refused to be a real man. and that the dad left the family to be a mere peter pan by refusing to grow up and take responsibility for his family. as in providing for them.
thanks to crassus's parents. he can not understand why a married man wants to be a responsible member of a family. by being the breadwinner. be it as the main. or in many cases the only breadwinner. instead of depending on the woman to be the main and or only breadwinner.
which is why he tears down husbands who are the breadwinners for the house in many ways,
I was going to take it easy on you.
liBeRALs

Saint Paul, MN

#82 Mar 4, 2013
this thread is done. Crassus has been exposed as a fraud, shown to be a coward, and is the laughing stock of anybody with a backbone and a unit.

No more talk to this coward. God save you, Crassus. Wait...maybe not...dear god..PLEASE do not save crap like this that has scat parties and sucks dicks for a living.
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#83 Mar 5, 2013
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#84 Mar 5, 2013
liBeRALs wrote:
Sociopath,

As much as it pains me to use you to illustrate, I will for ease of understanding in your Diseased Brain!

NOBODY on here is confused that it is YOU when you post 16/7 about the angst your Uncle Daddy created in you. Your Stench is identifiable from miles away!.....No matter how often you CHOOSE to change your Topix Name in an attempt to hide!

NOBODY on here is confused as they read the unique and original insights I bring to the conversation that are typically prescient, and always spot on.....Those few times that I MUST change my Topix Name because one of you Defectives posts as me while engaging in your disgusting self gratification in the Fantasies you create in your Defective Brains, is not an attempt by me to hide.

Sicko.....The 1st person to holler thief is YOU thief!.

As a sick fauch you do not KNOW what we all know, you fool nobody with your 16/7 name changing postings.

Please man up, go away, or take yourself out!
liBeRALs

Minneapolis, MN

#85 Mar 5, 2013
You certainly have been hitting the sauce early today. If I was you I would RUN to the nearest therapist and beg for help removing whatever demons possess you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 7 hr American_Sons 18
Mall of America Protest 13 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 15 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web