Comments
61 - 70 of 70 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tape Worm,
"I'm a loser for posting !??"
No, "you are a loser that posts".
A little Free Help for ewe Spellcheck Queen, it is not always about spelling, words matter too!
All of them worms are inside your head.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them worms are inside your head.
Ouch!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 5, 2013
 
Hic??
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 5, 2013
 
Amused Slew wrote:
Hic??
Oh Slewsie, you are so original and witty. My gay hubby is such a comic, isn't he?
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
Hic??
Tape Worm,

As you spend the next 16 hours a day, every day, for the rest of your miserable existence "Stalking" people that you get to abuse like Uncle Daddy did you because the other posters "own you", please keep this wisdom filled quote that I have Cut/Paste for you;

"It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser. Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???" (The Seattle Sociopath)

NOTHING could be better said to describe you than this quote of yours!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nice, "try", poor guy... Rubber/glue work in drunken world ???

It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser.

Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???

CON-SIS-TENT-LY WRONG !
con-he lies
sis-private
tent-pants see sis
ly-can't spell lie

DEFECTIVE ??? Funny how folks are laughing at "con-man".

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 3 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice, "try", poor guy... Rubber/glue work in drunken world ???
It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser.
Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???
CON-SIS-TENT-LY WRONG !
con-he lies
sis-private
tent-pants see sis
ly-can't spell lie
DEFECTIVE ??? Funny how folks are laughing at "con-man".
As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 3 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Retard,

"It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser. Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???" (The Seattle Sociopath)

Please note: Unlike you, our Resident Sociopath, I do not need to "make up" a Strawman to reply to you. Your words speak volumes about you, "Little BOI's Breaker"

Enough said.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nice, "try", poor guy... Rubber/glue work in drunken world ???

It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser.

Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???

CON-SIS-TENT-LY WRONG !
con-he lies
sis-private
tent-pants see sis
ly-can't spell lie

DEFECTIVE ??? Funny how folks are laughing at "con-man".

As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 3 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amused Slew wrote:
Nice, "try", poor guy... Rubber/glue work in drunken world ???
It's SO CUTE, watching the little "almost a man" cry and whine, because I remind him he's a loser.
Too bad you have no "truth" to use, huh ???
CON-SIS-TENT-LY WRONG !
con-he lies
sis-private
tent-pants see sis
ly-can't spell lie
DEFECTIVE ??? Funny how folks are laughing at "con-man".
As for "defective", If needing food stamps and being drunk for 3 years is "normal" you can have it... SUCKS TO BE y-o-u, humper !
We see you Slewsie.

Unlike Mommy we see what Uncle Daddy did to you. You are important and "special".(Maybe you can tone down your insertion of your Sexual Dysfunction into every post you reply too?)

We value your life, especially on Topix.

Please call me a drunk so that you can have real value as a poster.

Everybody love you Slewsie. You have so much to give mankind.

(By the way, I had to cut paste your quote. YOU are the ultimate manifestation of "Lifelong Learning")

"Ordinarily people live and learn" (Seattle Slewsie)
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The 12 Steps

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••