All Animals Have the Same Parts

All Animals Have the Same Parts

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#1 May 14, 2013
Pamela Anderson Shows That All Animals Have the Same Parts
Voluptuous vegetarian Pamela Anderson is proving that all animals have the same parts and encouraging people to ditch meat. In this sexy ad for PETA, the blonde bombshell shows some serious skin and looks as if she's been tagged by a butcher, making it clear that humans and animals are composed of identical parts.

Just like humans, animals are made of flesh, blood, and bone and have organs and senses. Animals also have emotions and unique personalities, feel pain, and create families and relationships with other animals, if given the chance.

Ninety-seven percent of the U.S. meat supply comes from factory-farmed animals. Animals on factory farms are deprived of everything that is natural and important to them. They are forced to live in filthy, severely crowded conditions and are often fed an unnatural diet that includes antibiotics and other drugs. Disease spreads quickly on factory farms, and animals are often denied proper veterinary care and forced to stand in their own waste. These animals' short lives come to a painful end at the slaughterhouse where cows, pigs, and chickens often have their throats cut and are dismembered while they are still conscious.

In the ad, Pamela Anderson shows off her outeróand inneróbeauty to promote a vegetarian diet and point out the similarities between humans and animals. There are many cruelty-free and tasty alternatives to meat available, and going vegetarian saves the lives of approximately 100 animals a year! Check out PETA's free vegetarian/vegan starter kit, and experience the benefits of a plant-based diet yourself.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy...
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#2 May 14, 2013
Do something good for yourself and for animals. Join Pamela Anderson and pledge to be vegetarian now!
Pledge to Be Veg!

Full Petition Text:

I want to eat better, feel better, and stop supporting cruelty to chickens, pigs, cows, fish, and other animals who are raised and killed for food. By signing my name, I pledge to explore veganism/vegetarianism for at least 30 days.

Signed,
[Your Name]

By submitting this form, you are agreeing to our collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal info in accordance with our privacy policy as well as to receiving e-mails from us.
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 14, 2013
I pledge to never, never eat dogs, cats, or trained chimpanzees. Everything else is fair game.
No brains at all

West Des Moines, IA

#4 May 14, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
I pledge to never, never eat dogs, cats, or trained chimpanzees. Everything else is fair game.
So you wont even try it?
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 14, 2013
No brains at all wrote:
<quoted text> So you wont even try it?
Well, since you asked so nicely. I actually am annoyed that beef has carbon monoxide in it to keep the bright red color, and most meat is injected with saline solution, for added weight and flavor. So, I can see the up side to avoiding meat. But I like it and have an otherwise healthy lifestyle.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 May 14, 2013
If lying 24/7 is healthy. Guess, your immortal soul isn't important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't talk to commies 2 hr Space ace 1
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... 14 hr @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2
Fox news haha Apr 19 Davycrockett 1
U.S. Troops To Somalia! Apr 19 Davycrockett 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages