Harry Reid Slammed By Hometown Paper ...

Harry Reid Slammed By Hometown Paper For ‘Race-Baiting

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jul 15, 2014
Who knows? This might just turn enough of those Nevadans against old Harry and they will oust his phony old a$$ out this time around. We can only hope.

"“Sen. Reid’s slip was no accident,” reads the Review-Journal editorial.“He believes racial and ethnic minorities are ideologically monolithic constituencies who are incapable of independent or — gasp!— right-of-center thinking.”

“In the majority leader’s mind, Mr. Thomas is not an African-American because the justice doesn’t blindly subscribe to liberal orthodoxy,” the paper wrote, before pointing out other examples of Reid compartmentalizing minorities."

During his 2010 re-election campaign, Reid said of Latino voters,“I don’t know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican, OK? Do I need to say more?”
As the editorial points out, Nevada’s Republican governor, Brian Sandoval, is Hispanic.

“Never mind that Sen. Reid himself, like the entire Senate Democratic leadership, is as white as an Irishman in a snowstorm,” the editorial continues, arguing that after more than five years of Democrats controlling the White House and Senate, unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics “remains scandalously high.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/12/harry-reid-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min chazmo 36,099
Tucker carlson 49 min Space ace 9
CNN = Fake News 14 hr FOVR 42
CIA coup against trump! Fri Space ace 14
Hennepin County Judge Bruce Peterson: Feb 17 cowboy chris 5
Awesome first 3 weeks Feb 16 Waikiki brown water 27
God showed me Feb 16 Space ace 14

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance